Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted the Chrome Browser that supports copy/paste function. I had to delete the existing Chrome browser that was installed as a system app. Using Alvatech's information, I was able to delete the existing Chrome app........

"Hello,
    I use X-plore file manager that comes included with this ROM. Before modifying any files in root, you'll need to go configuration of the X-plore app then check show hidden files then go down to Superuser & mount writable for you to be able to modify / delete files.
    Thank you,

Alvatech"

Once the Chrome app was deleted, I then looked for the Chrome App that supports copy/paste. I found this one >> Chrome-57.0.2987.132_arm(4.1+).apkand it works perfectly.

As Alvatech says, do not update that app or you will lose the copy/paste function........

Thanks to Alvatech as always for his knowledge.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Trying to get the Chrome browser version that allows copy/paste. The version running on another device that work is using this apk >> Google Chrome: Fast & Secure 57.0.2987.132 (arm-v7a) (Android 4.1+)

I deleted the existing Chrome, and tried to install this version, but it will not install. Any clues??

thanks.
      Hello,
      yeah I found it pretty quickly and tried it out personally. I deleted Chrome from system/system/apps/Chrome then deleted updates and download with the link I provided down below. Now I can copy and paste through out the Chrome browser as needed. Just make sure not to update it or you'll lose that function. Feel free to PM me if you still have issues.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to Chrome requested:
      https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
        yeah I found it pretty quickly and tried it out personally. I deleted Chrome from system/system/apps/Chrome then deleted updates and download with the link I provided down below. Now I can copy and paste through out the Chrome browser as needed. Just make sure not to update it or you'll lose that function. Feel free to PM me if you still have issues.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Link to Chrome requested:
        https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-apk-download/
        Haha, I was typing as you posted.......... thanks.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hello everyone,
          I have now added some additional information to the 2nd post of this thread. Please read all the following information from the top of the "Extra Tips Section" to make sure you understand everything correctly. All information is taken as is. I will not be custom making or providing info for any other devices except for the custom work that is currently made now. So please do not ask.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I"m install GT_KING_PRO_AT_V3.0_ATV_C922H , my modell SA9H.

My original Beelink remote controll not working. Only power button. Any solution? Thx.

(update: problem solved sorry my mistake.. wrong usb stick (x96max))

Last edited by ecobit; 02-06-2020, 20:35.

Comment

Originally posted by ecobit View Post
              I"m install GT_KING_PRO_AT_V3.0_ATV_C922H , my modell SA9H.

My original Beelink remote controll not working. Only power button. Any solution? Thx.

(update: problem solved sorry my mistake.. wrong usb stick (x96max))
              Glad you figured it out.
              Alvatech

Comment

Hi Alvatech.
                I saw that it is possible to install magisk on the device but from what I understand it is necessary to use a patched recovery. At the moment it is on the sdcard, however if I want to activate it when the device is off I have to use the Toothpick Method to start the patched recovery on the sdcard first and then Android starts. Since I always turn off the device because putting it on standby would have been useless, I had to do this every time or start Android first and then the "reboot update" command.
                Is there any way to boot the sdcard first and then android by doing it all by itself at startup?
                It would be convenient so every time I turn it on it would start android with magisk. I read on an internet forum that it is possible to start the sdcard first if the aml_autoscript file is present and configuring it to start the recovery.img file.
                I would like to know if all this is possible or we will have to wait when the magisk team finds a definitive solution to install safely through TWRP.
                I never thought that amlogic devices have limits like this.

Comment

hy there

can i use any of this roms??

my serial number is SN:B922HQLF60552

thx anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Genner89 View Post
                    Hi Alvatech.
                    I saw that it is possible to install magisk on the device but from what I understand it is necessary to use a patched recovery. At the moment it is on the sdcard, however if I want to activate it when the device is off I have to use the Toothpick Method to start the patched recovery on the sdcard first and then Android starts. Since I always turn off the device because putting it on standby would have been useless, I had to do this every time or start Android first and then the "reboot update" command.
                    Is there any way to boot the sdcard first and then android by doing it all by itself at startup?
                    It would be convenient so every time I turn it on it would start android with magisk. I read on an internet forum that it is possible to start the sdcard first if the aml_autoscript file is present and configuring it to start the recovery.img file.
                    I would like to know if all this is possible or we will have to wait when the magisk team finds a definitive solution to install safely through TWRP.
                    I never thought that amlogic devices have limits like this.
                    Hello,
                    Like I mentioned in the top of the Extra Tips Section... I provide the information as is. Understand there is reasons why sometimes things are explained / setup a certain way. I'm sure their might be a way for SD-Card to boot first. But I haven't done any of that or looked into any of that at all, if it was readily available I would have already provided that info. Also everyone uses their boxes differently. So I can't accommodate everyone individually, so that's why I said what I said in the beginning so please understand. If you find a solution please feel free to share or start a new thread for others to see. I been trying to finish off some projects so I can try and take a break. Also questions about Magisk can be asked on their thread. Sometimes new ideas take time to develop / test before they're available to public.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by miso4miso View Post
                    hy there

can i use any of this roms??

my serial number is SN:B922HQLF60552

thx anyway
                    These ROM's are very similar to the ones already made for your specific box. I have provided links to custom ROM's down below for your box. Please match up with your SN.
                    There is a Standard Android and an Android TV version. This thread is made for the King Pro boxes only.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Standard Android:
                    [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM. Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. (There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.) Best thing

Android TV:
                    [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S922X Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV if you're looking for a Standard Android

Comment

Alvatech

Standard Android:
                      [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S922X This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM. Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. (There has been some hardware variants so please read carefully.) Best thing

Android TV:
                      [ROM] Beelink GT-King ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S922X Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT-King ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV if you're looking for a Standard Android
                      thank you very much

i installed it already and it look like mine mi box s thats perfect,only problem is that box stil only can install netflix for box not for tv box and its not remote friendly,when i install tv netflix it says not compatible with this device

Comment

thank you very much

i installed it already and it look like mine mi box s thats perfect,only problem is that box stil only can install netflix for box not for tv box and its not remote friendly,when i install tv netflix it says not compatible with this device
                        Hello,
                        yes it's because these boxes are not certified. Amazon won't work either just so you know. Nothing I can do to fix this.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                          yes it's because these boxes are not certified. Amazon won't work either just so you know. Nothing I can do to fix this.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech
                          thank you very much

must go donate

chears

Comment

thank you very much

must go donate

chears
                            I really appreciate the donation!!
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

A short dumb question, just to be sure...

I have a box with this SN: SH9XXHQ. On the carton is a sticker with S922X. Do i have now a S922H ?

Thank you in advance...

Comment

Hi Alvatech

I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful ROM and the great job you guys do for this community. My aftermarket remote voice commands was not working until I flashed your ROM on the GT King Pro. My Box is now hella waaaaaaay better....and i kinda feel like a hacker after doing this techie stuff lol, Subscribed and donated.

Thank you and much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X