Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning,
    Great work and excellent result ALVATECH.
    I just put this firmaware on my TV Box Beelink and it works great.
    Do you have in mind to update the base of the original Firmaware 910P0?

Thank you very much for your time and work, greetings!

Comment

yes the mod is perfect
      it possible to do some update to install a regular Netflix?

Comment

• ALVATECH
        ALVATECH commented
        Editing a comment
        These boxes are not Netflix Certified, so you will not be able to use Android TV version app for this box. Only mobile version app will work. Or you can use other ways such as Kodi addon, CoreElec, and so on.
        Thanks,

Alvatech

Remember everyone,
      I'm not going to be doing any custom work just so one person, or just a few users can benefit of having something work for them specifically. I don't have a team working for me and I work alone. I'm also waiting on Beelink to release ROM's for all their King boxes, so then I can make them all at once, instead of doing them all separately and spread out. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. I'm getting a lot of users asking me for help in private, and asking for all sorts of different things that takes a lot of time and explaining to do some of these tasks. If you want to learn to customize your own stuff, best thing to do is search the web and look for different tutorials. There is no, just one way of doing things, there is a lot of different ways of getting things done. I've had less time then usual so this is why I've been more absent lately. But I do want to continue to support and help the community here on FreakTab. I also plan on updating the magisk tutorials on the 2nd post to help pass safetynet since some things have changed.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

first of all thank alot for your response and the perfect mod !
        i will give the Kodi addon and CoreElec a try and hope it be good like the original Netflix
        what do you think be better the CoreElec or the kodi ?

Comment

Originally posted by porianl View Post
          first of all thank alot for your response and the perfect mod !
          i will give the Kodi addon and CoreElec a try and hope it be good like the original Netflix
          what do you think be better the CoreElec or the kodi ?
          Hello,
          Thank you for the positive feedback.
          Best thing to do is to try it out for yourself and see what best suits your needs / wants. Please ask questions on the appropriate forum per each app / addon. I do not support Kodi or CoreElec.
          Thanks,

Alvatech
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 06-10-2020, 16:24. Reason: typo

Comment

tnx my friend
            i give it a try and see what best for me
            and agine tnx for your good work !!!
            Last edited by porianl; 06-10-2020, 22:12.

Comment

which installation procedure pe SD card? I'm not getting.

Comment

Hi there.

Everything installed OK. You did a great job on this!

Thanks! keep up.
                Last edited by samaBR; 06-22-2020, 17:23.

Comment

Hi All,

Anyone can help me? I have install ok, and ok. but i don't undestand how to edit the dashboard, I have this issue

1° After added one shortcut at the dashboard isn't possinble to remove

2° I have installed Firefox, work if i run in the application, but that ins't possible to place in dashboard, how i can place this in dashboard (installed from apk file)

3° Is possible create a internet shortcut? for example youtube but not the application but the browser link on firefox, and place in dashboard?

Thanks a lot for your work

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by Atarugolan View Post
                    Hi All,

Anyone can help me? I have install ok, and ok. but i don't undestand how to edit the dashboard, I have this issue

1° After added one shortcut at the dashboard isn't possinble to remove

2° I have installed Firefox, work if i run in the application, but that ins't possible to place in dashboard, how i can place this in dashboard (installed from apk file)

3° Is possible create a internet shortcut? for example youtube but not the application but the browser link on firefox, and place in dashboard?

Thanks a lot for your work

Kind regards
                    Do a search for "TV app repo", if I understand you correctly, this is what you are looking for........
                    "What is TV app repo?
                    Instead of presenting your hidden apps, Tv App Repo (TAR for short) lets you create shortcuts for them on Leanback Launcher, letting you access them immediately from your apps carousel or list without having to open something like Sideload beforehand."
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Android TV App Launcher Builder, online tool for creating banners for sideloaded apps that don't show up on the home screen.

Comment

Hi, is it possible to turn on the device when it is turned off with the wol (wake on lan)?
                        I have the device connected via lan but if I try to send him the package for the wol the device does not turn on. On youtube there is a video of a person (not in english) who turned it on with an android app for the wol.
                        I don't know if the rom does not support this function and if it can be activated. It would be useful for me to know.

Here is the above mentioned video (it's not in English and it's the only one I found):

Comment

hi everyone, I have seen this fantastic ROM, but I don't know which one to download one of the two versions, my serial number starts with SB9H.Can someone help me point out the correct one, so I don't destroy my TV box.
                          Thanksso much for your support

Comment

Beelink GT-King Pro that have the serials C922H/SA9H/SA9HH/SB9H...more

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                              Beelink GT-King Pro that have the serials C922H/SA9H/SA9HH/SB9H...more
                              OK thanks, so do you confirm that I need to download from this link?

Download ROM for SN:C922H & SA9H
                              GT_KING_PRO_AT_V3.0_ATV_C922H

Comment

Working...
                              X