Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to be so.

Comment

Good afternoon, how are you?
      First thanks for sharing Alvatec's room for Beelink Gt King, I thought it was great, congratulations on the work.
      I use Deepin 20 operating system (Linux based debian), I can do the whole process described in the link https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...s/s922x/others -s922x / firmware-roms-tools-dq / 789302-rom-beelink-gt-king-pro-alvatech-android-tv-atv-9-0-pie-s922x-h

Deepin? if yes you could indicate some programs to replace, pis these are for windows.

Click needed link down below to download tool needed.
      USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
      SD Card Method and Instructions: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

Thank you very much in advance,
      hug
      Best Regards
      Jacques Torres
      [email protected]

Comment

Hi.

really liking this rom, however, I’ve run into a problem. I can find the settings to adjust the screen position. Am I missing something?

TIA
        Randy

Comment

Hello...

Thanks for this ROM. I just installed it on the GT-King Pro (previously on the GT-King).

So far it works without any errors.

So far the best ROM ... and I tried a couple of ROMs on the GT-King ...

Sunny greetings from Switzerland. Camelot631

Comment

Hi, I wanted to ask the following: if I pass this rom to a beelink king pro will I have the support of all the audio formats that the original rom has? I'm more interested in the dts sound, will I have it with this rom?

Comment

Hello Alvatech, i´m curious do we get a new version of your rom? anyways very nice rom and without your work i couldn't enjoy my box, stock software is trash!

Comment

Hello all
                I need help. I have installed this Rom but I do miss the option to switch user to openelec. How can i use dual boot option with this Rom.

Please advice ?

Comment

Originally posted by arico1234 View Post
                  Hello all
                  I need help. I have installed this Rom but I do miss the option to switch user to openelec. How can i use dual boot option with this Rom.

Please advice ?
                  Create your CoreELEC OS onto a SD card, using the correct DTB, and insert it into your King Pro. Power off your box, depress the "reset" button as your power your box back on. Keep the "reset" button depressed for about 15 seconds, after you applied power. You should then be booted into CoreELEC. You can swap back and forth between CoreELEC AND Android.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Create your CoreELEC OS onto a SD card, using the correct DTB, and insert it into your King Pro. Power off your box, depress the "reset" button as your power your box back on. Keep the "reset" button depressed for about 15 seconds, after you applied power. You should then be booted into CoreELEC. You can swap back and forth between CoreELEC AND Android.
                    Thanks for the reply. When u mention reset, do u mean to use pin for the small hole on box to press? Do I have to do that everytime i have to switch from Android to Openelec?

Also can u explain how to reset Openelec to stock version. As I have installed a kodi build which i want to delete and go back to normal openelec version.

Openelec was already installed on SD card when i recieved the box.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. When u mention reset, do u mean to use pin for the small hole on box to press?
                      Yes, the first time you use CoreELEC on your SD card, you have to depress the "reset" button inside the hole.

Do I have to do that everytime i have to switch from Android to Openelec?
                      No, you only have to do it the first time, and never again.

Also can u explain how to reset Openelec to stock version. As I have installed a kodi build which i want to delete and go back to normal openelec version.
                      I am not sure what you mean? CoreELEC has an option to "reset" back to factory, it is in the CoreELEC settings.

Openelec was already installed on SD card when i recieved the box.
                      See reply in blue
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thanks for the reply. When u mention reset, do u mean to use pin for the small hole on box to press? Do I have to do that everytime i have to switch from Android to Openelec?
                        Use this app to switch from Android to ELEC software: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...v.rebootupdate

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with a newly made ROM. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROM. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I have updated the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass SafetyNet and a few other tips. I have now released 2 different types of ROMs one being Standard Android and the other one being Android TV. Thank you everyone for all the positive vibes/feedback and also donations I really appreciate it.
                          Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech

P.S.
                          I would like to thank clarkss12 for all his help with some beta testing.
                          You're very appreciated.
                          Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-12-2020, 04:08.

Comment

Just want to add that this ROM running on the GS King X supports the native "file server" function perfectly. Also, to be noted, that this the only device that I have found that is NOT Google Certified that can play Google Movies, Vudu, Disney+, etc in HD with DD+ audio. Just fantastic.

Comment

Hi Alvatech
                              First I want to thank you for the work you do....
                              I have a probleme with the new rom. I on the GT King pro s922h.
                              When i switch the box off it turns on immediatly every time.
                              I have to unplugg it anytime. I don't know why
                              Regards
                              Tsunarun

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunarun View Post
                                Hi Alvatech
                                First I want to thank you for the work you do....
                                I have a probleme with the new rom. I on the GT King pro s922h.
                                When i switch the box off it turns on immediatly every time.
                                I have to unplugg it anytime. I don't know why
                                Regards
                                Tsunarun
                                Hello,
                                I have sent you a PM (Private Message), and we have now got it figured it out. I have released a ROM specifically for the GT-King Pro with SN:922H, for those of you who may have had the issue of the box not staying shut off. I appreciate you Tsunarun for testing this out for me. Please see the first post for an update on this specific box.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                                X