Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainAdHoc View Post
    Really nice to get ATV on my GT1 Ultimate. But since i flashed my device, i canno't download apps directly from the playstore ("waiting for installation", even updates are freezed). But I still able to install .apk directly from USB or µSD
    Anyone have experienced the same issue ?
    Originally posted by dragon138 View Post

I am having the same issue, keep getting install pending message.
    I had the same problem.
    When you start the box (1º boot or later), you must complete Setup Wizard, then you can complete download from the playstore.

Comment

Have you already connected bluetooth earpods to this box?
      I connect my BT phones to smartphone and my TV, but I can't find them on the Beelink GT1 ultimate...
      But I can find a gamepad, a smartphone, and a smartwatch xiaomi on this Beelink.
      Very weird...

Comment

Anyone know with Teamviewer Add-On to be used on this ROM as it seem to spoof for Android TV, i can add the teamviewer quick support apk but i can't not actually take control
        Last edited by licquyd; 05-24-2017, 04:58. Reason: additional informaton

Comment

No, i know of the bug... i still dint got the time to fix it!

Comment

Hello to everyone and big thans to superceleron for this rom.
            I haven't the needed usb cable so i need to flash the rom whitout pc. Is it possible to flash with flashfy or something else?
            Download, Flash, backup and restore easily kernels and recoveries!

Comment

Can I flash this Img to a sdcard to boot, just for test, from sdcard? Or it only works from the internal storage of the box?
              For example with ETCHER or WIN32DISKIMAGER!
              Thanks in advance
              Last edited by bill1407; 05-25-2017, 18:15.

Comment

Originally posted by jhonb View Post
                Hello to everyone and big thans to superceleron for this rom.
                I haven't the needed usb cable so i need to flash the rom whitout pc. Is it possible to flash with flashfy or something else?
                you can use usb burn tool to make an sd card updater. make sure erase bootloader is UNTICKED and the other 3 options ticked. remove power, insert sd, hold reset and reinsert power. if it hangs dont worry, just remove power cable and re insert with reset button pressed, install will finish. i have used this method on my gt1 ultimate sn a912 without issue, as always use these instructions at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by elio7 View Post
                  Have you already connected bluetooth earpods to this box?
                  I connect my BT phones to smartphone and my TV, but I can't find them on the Beelink GT1 ultimate...
                  But I can find a gamepad, a smartphone, and a smartwatch xiaomi on this Beelink.
                  Very weird...
                  @superceleron or someone else, can you help me here?

Comment

Originally posted by elio7 View Post

@superceleron or someone else, can you help me here?
                    Sorry m8 i dont have anything BT....

Comment

Originally posted by marko33 View Post

you can use usb burn tool to make an sd card updater. make sure erase bootloader is UNTICKED and the other 3 options ticked. remove power, insert sd, hold reset and reinsert power. if it hangs dont worry, just remove power cable and re insert with reset button pressed, install will finish. i have used this method on my gt1 ultimate sn a912 without issue, as always use these instructions at your own risk.
                      Think you mean BurnCardMaker marko33.

Comment

More thanks for Mr Celeron, excellent work.
                        Installed on my Ultimate using burncardmaker with no problems.
                        I bought the Ultimate only because i knew Superceleron had a f/w for it, having used it on my Qbox for months, and i'm glad he has because the stock f/w was awful, anyone buying the Ultimate and had never heard of boot card maker or usb burning tool would i'm sure have been returning the box.
                        First impressions - i'm not sure if i like the atv home screen and there doesn't seem to be many options to change it, maybe it will grow on me.
                        Thanks again Superceleron.

Comment

Hello. There is an upgrade for kodi 17.3?

Comment

I'm completely new in Android TV boxes field. I have Beelink GT1 Ultimate DDR4 32GB 3GB. Are there any tutorial around for flashing this ROM? Seems like I need some USB OTG cable and Windows?

Comment

Originally posted by pyc View Post
                              I'm completely new in Android TV boxes field. I have Beelink GT1 Ultimate DDR4 32GB 3GB. Are there any tutorial around for flashing this ROM? Seems like I need some USB OTG cable and Windows?
                              Why not try the sd card route pyc, all info in the last few posts.
                              I flashed SC's ATV version with the sd card a few days ago, moving from the latest stock f/w but I did not like the ATV layout so flashed to SC's 'normal android' version again using the sd card, all with no problems.
                              By the way the Wetek laucher in the normal version is one of the best I have seen.
                              All done at your own risk good luck.

Comment

I don't see that info in last few posts.... I only found this: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...509#post640509 Is that the manual you're taking about?

What is the difference actually between Android TV and Normal version?

Comment

Working...
                                X