Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron In future update your rom, please remember of it. I think many people will grateful. Thank mate

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

1º navigation bar =long press the menu button on the remote!
      2º dunno i dont have a iphone m8 :/

well i just tried again in here and is working just fine, post a pic of the error!
      /sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error : 127
      Updater process ended with error: 7

Assert failed ​​​​​​: file_getprop ("/system/build.prop", "ro
      Vendor.sw.version")== " SCV1-ATV"
      Error installing zip file '/data/media/0/doSCV2-ATV-GT1_Ultimate-OTA-9377.zip'

Comment

Originally posted by rukmal12 View Post

/sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error : 127
        Updater process ended with error: 7

Assert failed ​​​​​​: file_getprop ("/system/build.prop", "ro
        Vendor.sw.version")== " SCV1-ATV"
        Error installing zip file '/data/media/0/doSCV2-ATV-GT1_Ultimate-OTA-9377.zip'
        ? i really dunno what is going on there, looks like is not mounting the system to read the build.prop to check if you are on the correct firmware!
        are you using a usb stick? is TWRP working ok? you can factory reset on it etc..?

Comment

I got Beelink ultimate q201 9377 is this compatible? Yes I can reset and I am using sd card to flash this

Comment

I got Beelink ultimate q201 9377 is this compatible? Yes I can reset and I am using sd card to flash this
            hmm and you are on scv1-atv?
            Dunno look like only you have that problem so i really cant tell where is!
            I also have ultimate 9377 and works 100% here the update!

Comment

hmm and you are on scv1-atv?
              Dunno look like only you have that problem so i really cant tell where is!
              I also have ultimate 9377 and works 100% here the update!
              Yes scv1 right now its work fine . i think file system is the problem right now EXT4 when i try to format i get that error message not sure whats going on here.

Comment

Flash "SCV2-ATV-GT1_Ultimate-OTA-9377.zip" via "Burn Card Maker". ?

Comment

Flash "SCV2-ATV-GT1_Ultimate-OTA-9377.zip" via "Burn Card Maker". ?
                  nop you cant do that!
                  The only way i see is you doing the old way... add the recovery.img to the fat32 formated sdcard and the zip + factory_update_param.aml (you need to edit it to change the name of the zip)
                  good luck!

Comment

Hello superceleron

Is it possible to flash your GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV to my regular GT1 with AP6255 WIFI chip?

Comment

Originally posted by vpmtl View Post
                      Hello superceleron

Is it possible to flash your GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV to my regular GT1 with AP6255 WIFI chip?
                      No!
                      For that box i have another roms just for it!

Comment

No!
                        For that box i have another roms just for it!
                        I have your SCV9A-ATV rom already installed on my GT1. Your GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV rom as the Kodi Brightness fix (videos). That why i wanted to install.

Comment

superceleron hi is it posible to add ftmc in recommendation home screen section in android tv Scv2-atv thx

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati_996sps View Post
                            superceleron hi is it posible to add ftmc in recommendation home screen section in android tv Scv2-atv thx
                            no, unless you "hack" a apk to do it!

Comment

I am new to this and I want to make sure I understand what I'm doing before I end up bricking my box. My box is the Beelink GT1 Ultimate s/n starting G912. I just updated the OTA rom from Beelink to GT1_313MO and everything is working fine, however after the downfall of Kodi I wanted to use my Netflix again. The problem is the Beelink is rooted and has an unlocked bootloader from factory. In my research Magisk looks like it would allow me to use Netflix on my box (let me know if I'm wrong) but requires that I use TWRP. After installing TWRP it did not have an image for the Beelink GT1 Ultimate box so if I install the SCV2-ATV-GT1 Rom as per the instructions listed below.

1. Flash "SCV1-ATV-GT1_Ultimate.img" via Burn Card Maker or USB Burning Tool
                              2. Flash via OTA "SCV2-ATV-GT1_Ultimate-OTA-9377.zip"

Will this also give me TWRP image or is that something else I would still need?

Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided. (please remember that I'm a Noob at this)

Comment

1. VPN options do not work.
                                2. When I download from google play it shows install pending. Can not remove any application.
                                Is there a solution?
                                Last edited by guarana; 06-20-2017, 06:56. Reason: other

Comment

Working...
                                X