Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By chance does this rom support network sharing out of the box ? (As in can share your drive thats plugged into the media box with the rest of the network), like superceleron allows?
    thanks

Comment

Just for the record - I installed the 6255 img on my Intbox I7 and it appears to be working fine. Although I've also seen other people say they've used GT1 / 9377 firmware on their Intbox I7 so I'm not really sure what the deal is. But wifi is working. I couldn't get either of the 2 USB ports to work so I used the Bootcard maker. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...maker-v2-0-0-2 The button for Recovery mode is in the A/V port.
      Last edited by hyc; 05-11-2017, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by hyc View Post
        Just for the record - I installed the 6255 img on my Intbox I7 and it appears to be working fine. Although I've also seen other people say they've used GT1 / 9377 firmware on their Intbox I7 so I'm not really sure what the deal is. But wifi is working. I couldn't get either of the 2 USB ports to work so I used the Bootcard maker. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...maker-v2-0-0-2
        This is good to know. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Alvatech, thanks a lot for this ROM.
          I keep having issues with mp4 playback. I've tried different videos and players but it keeps crashing. Do you have any suggestion on how to fix this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I keep having issues with mp4 playback. I've tried different videos and players but it keeps crashing. Do you have any suggestion on how to fix this problem?
            play from external hdd /thumb drive/sd card?
            MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

I've noticed you posted this same error you're talking about on superceleron's ROM as well here. So if it's not working on his or mine I'm thinking their might be something wrong with the format of the mp4 file you're using and or something to do with the player your trying to play it through. Kodi can play a lot of different files. So have you tried with kodi? and or other players? Also like KAA had mentioned what are you trying to play from? That also can make a difference. Try this, download a different sample mp4 file from internet and try playing it from different sources such as internal memory, external memory, sdcard and hd and see if it plays properly. If it does then it's more than likely your file('s). Remember we need detail in order to help. Also if you can share a clipping to test that might help too.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I have found the root of the issue you had mentioned. This only happens sometimes. I will be fixing this in the next version. I plan on releasing a newer version of my ROM soon.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post

Thanks
                  In the meantime all you have to do is push okay on remote or enter in the line you type and then it should pop-up. Let me know if that works for you.

Comment

I've noticed you posted this same error you're talking about on superceleron's ROM as well here. So if it's not working on his or mine I'm thinking their might be something wrong with the format of the mp4 file you're using and or something to do with the player your trying to play it through. Kodi can play a lot of different files. So have you tried with kodi? and or other players? Also like KAA had mentioned what are you trying to play from? That also can make a difference. Try this, download a different sample mp4 file from internet and try playing it from different sources such as internal memory, external memory, sdcard and hd and see if it plays properly. If it does then it's more than likely your file('s). Remember we need detail in order to help. Also if you can share a clipping to test that might help too.
                    Thank you very much for replying. However, my cooleme mb2 box got bricked while I was flashing another firmware. I am hoping to unbrick it!

Comment

Thank you very much for replying. However, my cooleme mb2 box got bricked while I was flashing another firmware. I am hoping to unbrick it!
                      Sorry to hear about your box. This is risky when you try to flash ROM's that don't belong to the right box. But good luck.

Comment

I have had a few different people asking me they like my work and wanted to show appreciation and wanted to donate. So I have updated the first post yesterday with a donation link now. Thank you for those who have asked to donate.
                        Last edited by ALVATECH; 05-16-2017, 06:01.

Comment

Hi! ALVATECH
                          After many tries, I managed to unbrick my box. I have tried Kodi and other players to play these problematic mp4 files.
                          I am playing videos from an external HD. Some videos play normally but some struggle and get stuttered or the video player just crashes.
                          This particular one is x264, mp4. What other type of info do you need? Is there any change I could apply to Kodi?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi! ALVATECH
                            After many tries, I managed to unbrick my box. I have tried Kodi and other players to play these problematic mp4 files.
                            I am playing videos from an external HD. Some videos play normally but some struggle and get stuttered or the video player just crashes.
                            This particular one is x264, mp4. What other type of info do you need? Is there any change I could apply to Kodi?

Thanks a lot!
                            I would say try a different player such as SPMC from the play store or FTMC from here on Freaktab. These players seem to have better compatibility with amlogic devices. Since you were having these problems with supercelerons ROM as well with these files, I would say it is the files that are being problematic but don't quote me on that. To be honest if trying these players doesn't fix your issue then I would say your next step would be to post on forums where these different players are being developed. These forums could shed light on these types of problems and would probably give you better guidance as to what setting to use or to test. I do plan on releasing a newer version of my ROM with other fixes and maybe this would help your issue as well. Still your best bet is to ask on the according forums.

Comment

Hello Sir I want to try your ROM but I am waiting about an update you told about. Will be released soon enough in order to wait?? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by johnickz View Post
                                Hello Sir I want to try your ROM but I am waiting about an update you told about. Will be released soon enough in order to wait?? Thank you.
                                I'm hoping to release it within the next couple of days if not sooner. But of course you can install it for now just to get a feel for it. But if not you can wait I have some people testing it out for me. So unless they report some problems I'll be releasing it very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X