This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alvatech!
    I have issue with cec in official rom with my samsung remote. Pause, play doesn't work. Can I improve it? I'm root on it so I can change everything.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post
      Hi Alvatech!
      I have issue with cec in official rom with my samsung remote. Pause, play doesn't work. Can I improve it? I'm root on it so I can change everything.
      Thanks
      I'm sorry, But I don't understand the question. Not sure If you are trying to use the remote from the GT1 on a Samsung TV? Or maybe trying to use your Samsung remote to control some options on the box. But either way if you are trying to use the remote to control the the Samsung TV then you would have to try and program the remote with the instructions on the back of the remote. I personally don't use the original remote much at all. So I have never programmed it for my TV. I do know CEC works on my ROM. When I turn on the box it turns on the TV as well. I don't use the stock ROM at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I'm sorry, But I don't understand the question. Not sure If you are trying to use the remote from the GT1 on a Samsung TV? Or maybe trying to use your Samsung remote to control some options on the box. But either way if you are trying to use the remote to control the the Samsung TV then you would have to try and program the remote with the instructions on the back of the remote. I personally don't use the original remote much at all. So I have never programmed it for my TV. I do know CEC works on my ROM. When I turn on the box it turns on the TV as well. I don't use the stock ROM at all.
        sorry. Control e.g. kodi with Samsung remote via cec. I think a config file or a kernel module should be refreshed for proper button layout.

Comment

is this for 6255 or 9377 or for both?

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post
            sorry. Control e.g. kodi with Samsung remote via cec. I think a config file or a kernel module should be refreshed for proper button layout.
            To be honest, I really don't see any of that happening with stock ROM's from these type of manufactures. They are already slow at fixing certain bugs and responding to people with their problems. Much less worrying about mapping buttons for remotes and to work better with CEC control.

Comment

Originally posted by vostro View Post

is this for 6255 or 9377 or for both?
              It looks like it's for the QCA9377. I extracted it to take a peek. Still waiting for my new box to come in.

Comment

Tested GT1 with 7.1 .. need more time to mature
                the positive side no more dark movie...
                MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

go back to alvatech rom....

Comment

the keyboard sometimes does not come up specially in adding google accounts and some other apps

Comment

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post
                      the keyboard sometimes does not come up specially in adding google accounts and some other apps
                      try reboot again...

Comment

Beelink just issue new firmware for GT1/GT1 ultimate (now both share same firmware)

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                          Beelink just issue new firmware for GT1/GT1 ultimate (now both share same firmware)

http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...=2978#lastpost
                          Well this is really weird. I will have to take a look at this. It sound kinda off but we'll have to see. Thanks for the update!! KAA

It looks like this is only for wifi improvement that is all. I guess some people are having issues with it not turning on sometimes. Which this is good for people with that WIFI chipset QCA9377. But Don't think it's much of anything else in the ROM, but I shall have a peek.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Well this is really weird. I will have to take a look at this. It sound kinda off but we'll have to see. Thanks for the update!! KAA

It looks like this is only for wifi improvement that is all. I guess some people are having issues with it not turning on sometimes. Which this is good for people with that WIFI chipset QCA9377. But Don't think it's much of anything else in the ROM, but I shall have a peek.
                            GT1 dont work.... this 312mo....

Comment

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post
                              I have found the root of the issue you had mentioned. This only happens sometimes. I will be fixing this in the next version. I plan on releasing a newer version of my ROM soon.
                              Last edited by ALVATECH; 05-10-2017, 02:55.

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post

GT1 dont work.... this 312mo....
                                Yeah it didn't seem right to me. That's why I had said that seems kinda off to me. But at least now we know.

Comment

Working...
                                X