X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Alvatech!
    Thank you for this firmware!
    I've installed in on my box and everything is running well. However, it's not rooted. How can I root it?
    Thank you!
    Sorry, I've been out for a couple of weeks been really busy lately. Anyways the box is rooted not sure what you're meaning by the box isn't rooted. If you download a root checker app from the app store you will see that it is rooted. Now you may want to install supersu from the app store if you need some other type of help with root and granting permissions.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH
      Okay, I made a new updated ROM based on the latest 113M0 from Beelink. Please go to the first post to see changes made to the ROM. Hope you enjoy it.
      any planning for android 7
      MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Okay, I made a new updated ROM based on the latest 113M0 from Beelink. Please go to the first post to see changes made to the ROM. Hope you enjoy it.
        I flashed it with burning tool. This was my 1st flash

Problems:
        1, twrp is nowhere, original recovery comes up. I've tried to flash it with dd as i did it previously on original rom but it wasn't successful (dd says ok, but recovery remains original). Tried it twice but not working. I don't know why

2, no wifi no bt. My device is a912. I tried to update AT_AP6255_UPDATE_V2B.zip with update &backup method but update finishing with error (in recovery)

3, bug: no keyboard at adding google account
        Last edited by pszab; 07-07-2017, 18:08.

Comment

i have this rom version GT1_111M0_AT_V2A_6255.img from you can i update my box to newest version of your rom...? or i download the full rom...?

Comment

thanks for the fast response i donwload the full rom and the update zip and tomorow maybe i install it to my a912 beelink gt1 tvbox

Comment

You'll need full ROM.
              thanks for the fast response i donwload the full rom and the update zip and tomorow maybe i install it to my a912 beelink gt1 tvbox

Comment

Originally posted by miltosdelis View Post
                i just install it and i have a very big problem with my remote control i cant click ok button every time o click ok dont respont on box i use minix skin

Comment

Not sure why your recovery isn't working. Try to flash again with USB Burning Tool then maybe try selecting the options under Configuration to: Erase Flash and also try force erase all. See if this will fix the recovery option then you should be able to use the update zip for Wifi & BT to work. Let me know how this works for you. Also the keyboard bug you talk about is on all of the Custom ROM's for the GT1. This is a bug with amlogic and googlewebview this is out of my control.
                  2nd flash was successful.
                  i forgot to mention the bug of non-working ok button as well.
                  This remote: https://des.gearbest.com/uploads/pdm...2636_98929.jpg

Comment

Okay awesome I'm glad it worked for you. I must of replaced one of the kl files that mapped that remote. I'll have a look and see what happened. Don't worry I'll fix it and also give link to kl file for those who don't want to reflash and to those who still use original remote. I don't use that remote so that's why I didn't notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thanks for the quick answer. I'm waiting for the kl.
                    Don't you use the original remote or more original types exist?
                    For me that was in the untouched foild box but now in the net i can see another one. This https://androidtvbox.eu/wp-content/u...g-1024x576.jpg
                    Not too good if more types are attached to the same box

Comment

Which remote are you using?

i use this remote https://des.gearbest.com/uploads/pdm...2636_98929.jpg and the problem is the ok button and other as home media menu and settings the ok button plays with internet button and input method button

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post

2nd flash was successful.
                        i forgot to mention the bug of non-working ok button as well.
                        This remote: https://des.gearbest.com/uploads/pdm...2636_98929.jpg
                        The same problem i have in my beelink gt1 a912 box

Comment

Okay awesome I'm glad it worked for you. I must of replaced one of the kl files that mapped that remote. I'll have a look and see what happened. Don't worry I'll fix it and also give link to kl file for those who don't want to reflash and to those who still use original remote. I don't use that remote so that's why I didn't notice.

We are waiting for you...

Comment

Both. I don't use the original remote and also I use a different remote. I use the Rii mini i8+ remote. This remote works really nice. Also yes I have seen other remotes being sent out with the GT1 boxes as well. Once I figure out what happened I'll tell you know what needs to be done. Thank you for your patience.

I'm thinking of buying it too Rii mini i8+ remote

Comment

I confirm, original, out of the box remote control's OK/select button is not working.
                              My T3-M air mouse works perfectly though.

Comment

I've tried official 109, 110, 111, 113, magendaz tvstock and nano roms. Bluetooth file share between my phone and gt1 was wrong on all of them.
                                BUT ON THIS ROM THE BT FILE SHARING IS WORKING!!! FANTASTIC WORK.
                                Do you know it why, Alvatech? Is any intentional modification on it?

Btw, the cec is the same on all roms. If i press channel +/- the tv disconnecting from this source and switch to tv. Lots of buttons aren't working. I've tried libreelec and all of the buttons working well. Do you know it's possible to migrate the cec from libreelec to this rom?
                                According to developer Kszaq LibreELEC includes libCEC implementation and need to have full Android source code as it's not only kernel part but also userspace. Is it all available for us?
                                Last edited by pszab; 07-08-2017, 13:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X