NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    I had no idea this was available! The ROM's I am making never had this feature to begin with and I dont have a V2.

However I just got a Measy U2C which does have this feature. I will need to look into how to add all the code to support it to settings and framework. I am sure it is not just a menu setting change but the code to output it might be all over the place and difficult to find. But I will look into it when I get a chance.

Where is the stock ROM download for this version please. Worst case I can at least make you a better ROM from stock like 1.5.

Bob
    Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I think mine has the camera function, which does't work with your rom, either.

I have no idea where to find the stock rom. I will try to find it but in the meantime you can have a look at this site where brief information about this "iMito MX1 version 2" can be found (with some Google Translate help):

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by apache View Post
      Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I think mine has the camera function, which does't work with your rom, either.

I have no idea where to find the stock rom. I will try to find it but in the meantime you can have a look at this site where brief information about this "iMito MX1 version 2" can be found (with some Google Translate help):

Thank you very much.
      I really would need the stock ROM. But very interesting! I think this maybe a copy of the Measy U2C or visa versa. I wonder if the Measy ROM would work on it. BUt without a stock ROM to recovery to, I would not reccomend flashing anything. But wait... if you have flashed my ROM already, how are you able to go back to stock?

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.7 (beta is over)

The manual hide bar is there. Just not when your on the desktop home screen. When you launch an APP it shows up on the system bar again. Yes XBMC needs to allow you to hide it within the APP like other APPs do. I do understand when you run XBMC and then manually hide the status bar the mouse is off. I am not sure what to do about that.

Bob
        just to clarify it: the mouse is not off, the XBMC just "thinks"that the bar is still there, so you have to place the arrow about 50 pixels upper than the button, and it will be blue/clickable

Sent from SGS III GT-I9300 🙋🙎🙍🙇🙅🙌

Comment

Why nobody answer my question? Is it because considered to be stupid question?

(Can I flash my new mk802iiis right from the box since I will receive it soon, or I have to do some updates first?)

Comment

Originally posted by mishtag View Post
            Why nobody answer my question? Is it because considered to be stupid question?

(Can I flash my new mk802iiis right from the box since I will receive it soon, or I have to do some updates first?)
            Yes absolutely you can. In fact better to do it first so you do not have to reset up everything again if you use the stock ROM first.

Bob

Comment

Wifi dont work

Great Rom... and a lot of thanks for your work

I have update from 1.5 to 1.7b today and the wifi don't turn ON... Always OFF

Any idea?
              Thanks a lot

Comment

Then try 1.7a and if that does not work then you must have different hardware!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                  Great Rom... and a lot of thanks for your work

I have update from 1.5 to 1.7b today and the wifi don't turn ON... Always OFF

Any idea?
                  Thanks a lot
                  Check the mac address

Comment

Originally posted by Nightslinger View Post
                    Thanks for this Rom Bob!
                    I really enjoy the performance of my Imito.

But there is a little thing wich drives me crazy.
                    Is there any possibility to deactivate the Sleep Mode?
                    It only shows 15 seconds up to 30 minutes but no chance to deactivate it...
                    Allright...

I found what was wrong...
                    Well not really, but i found a fix.
                    I have to choose 15 seconds in Sleep Mode to switch it completely off.....

Comment

I really would need the stock ROM. But very interesting! I think this maybe a copy of the Measy U2C or visa versa. I wonder if the Measy ROM would work on it. BUt without a stock ROM to recovery to, I would not reccomend flashing anything. But wait... if you have flashed my ROM already, how are you able to go back to stock?

Bob
                      Thanks, Finless.

That sounds like a deadlock! I have myself tried to look for the stock ROM but failed up to now. I'm afraid that mine is a fake one because no manufacturers or stock ROM developers for my version are found. Everything says iMito MX1/2 only.

Do you think I should try to flash Measy U2C?

Comment

Originally posted by apache View Post
                        Thanks, Finless.

That sounds like a deadlock! I have myself tried to look for the stock ROM but failed up to now. I'm afraid that mine is a fake one because no manufacturers or stock ROM developers for my version are found. Everything says iMito MX1/2 only.

Do you think I should try to flash Measy U2C?
                        At this point I would say yes try it. Since you already flashed my ROM and now cannot go back to stock you have nothing to loose. Just do not flash the loader to be safe. Uncheck that in the flash tool.
                        If it does not boot at all then use the kernel from my MX 1.7 ROM and the rest all Measy (system, boot, recovery, etc).
                        Let me know if it works. Worst case Wifi and or BT might not work.

Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob for answering my question.

And bakerbarber, which Rom you are using 1.7a or b, since I plan to use the ethernet adapter, so is it possible that one rom is working while the other one doesn't? Did you try both of them?

Comment

At this point I would say yes try it. Since you already flashed my ROM and now cannot go back to stock you have nothing to loose. Just do not flash the loader to be safe. Uncheck that in the flash tool.
                            If it does not boot at all then use the kernel from my MX 1.7 ROM and the rest all Measy (system, boot, recovery, etc).
                            Let me know if it works. Worst case Wifi and or BT might not work.

Bob
                            Good news, Bob.

Thank you very much. It works so far.

I flashed Measy U2C Finless ROM 1.4 as you recommended with all my fingers crossed :-). I haven't got much time to test all the functions but everything seems to work normally.

At least, WiFi, BT and AV-out are now all working well. I will continue testing this ROM to see if everything is fine, and will report to you very soon.

By the way, I guess some Chinese manufacturer has been mixing iMito MX1 and Measy UC2 to make the "iMito MX1 version 2". A violation?

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyFresh609 View Post
                              I installed this, and have two questions for you:

1. This comes with the touched interface, however i can't scroll through lists with just a mouse? Is this possible or do I have to use a keyboard with arrow keys as well? I switched skins but none seemto work as well as touched.

2. Do I have to use MX player? It isn't opening videos in the default player.
                              1) You can scroll with the mouse, but not the mouse scroll wheel, rather you have to click and drag the scroll bar on the right side of any list. Correct me if i am wrong, but from my experience this has always been the case with XBMC on android <shrug>

2) Yes, this version requires MX Player to be installed and launched at least once before XBMC will see it. The use of MX Player is what allows full screen to work as MX Player abides by the auto hide feature while the built in player does not. Also, I prefer the MX Player interface and performance over the native player. It is done perfectly so you never really see that MX Player is running the video... Very seamless.

Comment

Originally posted by mishtag View Post
                                Thanks Bob for answering my question.

And bakerbarber, which Rom you are using 1.7a or b, since I plan to use the ethernet adapter, so is it possible that one rom is working while the other one doesn't? Did you try both of them?

My ethernet dongle won't work with either A or B.
                                previous rom's were fine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X