leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Nice I'll try it this weekend. This is my last hope for the Imito. I also have Minix neo x7 and it's so much better you can't even compare it.

Sendt fra min SM-N9005 med Tapatalk

Comment

Re: leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Originally posted by dezz View Post
      Nice I'll try it this weekend. This is my last hope for the Imito. I also have Minix neo x7 and it's so much better you can't even compare it.

Sendt fra min SM-N9005 med Tapatalk
      Yes I have the X7 too, and there is a big difference.

leolas.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

mount smb

Leolas, thank you for cool job!
        I have smb server (airport time capsule), that I would like to mount.
        If use ES explorer - no problem, smb share find and read.

But Mount Manager and CifsManager not work. Need cifs.ko?
        I try use script: mount -t cifs //192.168.10.1 /mnt/sdcard/cifs -o username=***,password=***
        but error:Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] device directory

How can I auto mount smb share? Need I cifs.ko, md4.ko, nls_utf8.ko for my kernel?

Imito QX1
        Android 4.2.2
        Kernel 3.0.36+ leo@leolas-desktop #11 Wed Oct 23 19:34:58 CEST 2013
        Build number rk31sdk-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.root.20130926.150133 test-keys

Comment

Originally posted by b303030 View Post
          Leolas, thank you for cool job!
          I have smb server (airport time capsule), that I would like to mount.
          If use ES explorer - no problem, smb share find and read.

But Mount Manager and CifsManager not work. Need cifs.ko?
          I try use script: mount -t cifs //192.168.10.1 /mnt/sdcard/cifs -o username=***,password=***
          but error:Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] device directory

How can I auto mount smb share? Need I cifs.ko, md4.ko, nls_utf8.ko for my kernel?

Imito QX1
          Android 4.2.2
          Kernel 3.0.36+ leo@leolas-desktop #11 Wed Oct 23 19:34:58 CEST 2013
          Build number rk31sdk-eng 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.root.20130926.150133 test-keys
          You have no share name after your local IP.

eg mount -t cifs //192.168.10.1/Movies /mnt/sdcard/Movies -o user=***,pass=***
          To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
            You have no share name after your local IP.

eg mount -t cifs //192.168.10.1/Movies /mnt/sdcard/Movies -o user=***,pass=***
            Thank you, but I try many variants with . And I find it!

Work only this: mount -t cifs -o username=****,password=**** //192.168.10.1/Data /mnt/sdcard/cifs

Comment

Thank you, but I try many variants with . And I find it!

Work only this: mount -t cifs -o username=****,password=**** //192.168.10.1/Data /mnt/sdcard/cifs
              You have /Data share defined after the IP in that one, that is why it works. All the other things in different order shouldn't matter.

Comment

You have /Data share defined after the IP in that one, that is why it works. All the other things in different order shouldn't matter.
                In my case wrong ordering make a syntax error. I have an idea change order settings after prompted: Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] device directory

Finally for cirilic and write acceess not root user:
                mount -rw -t cifs -o iocharset=utf8,username=****,password=****,file_mo de=0777,dir_mode=0777 //192.168.10.1/Data /mnt/sdcard/cifs
                Last edited by b303030; 02-06-2014, 14:04.

Comment

In my case wrong ordering make a syntax error. I have an idea change order settings after prompted: Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] device directory
                  Sorry mate. I wonder if this is a different version busybox issue. I will download this rom and take a look or have you updated busybox at all ?

Comment

Sorry mate. I wonder if this is a different version busybox issue. I will download this rom and take a look or have you updated busybox at all ?
                    No need nothing special after install the rom. Run in terminal (or SSH):

Finally for cirilic and write acceess not root user:
                    mount -rw -t cifs -o iocharset=utf8,username=****,password=****,file_mo de=0777,dir_mode=0777 //192.168.10.1/Data /mnt/sdcard/cifs

Comment

Is the ROM still supported?

Thanks Leolas for the great rom. So far it seems that yours is the most stable. I've tried Quickshot & Finless but yours seems the most stable so far.

I know it's been a while since the last post. So I was wondering if the Leolas ROM still supported for the qX1.
                      Also if you don;t mind, can you please tell me how to make the display larger (similar to big buttons addon in quickshot rom),. I'm running Leolas 1.5A Rom with 1080p+1800cpu+WiFi_FIX kernel.

Cheers.

Comment

Re: leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Originally posted by nghalion View Post
                        Thanks Leolas for the great rom. So far it seems that yours is the most stable. I've tried Quickshot & Finless but yours seems the most stable so far.

I know it's been a while since the last post. So I was wondering if the Leolas ROM still supported for the qX1.
                        Also if you don;t mind, can you please tell me how to make the display larger (similar to big buttons addon in quickshot rom),. I'm running Leolas 1.5A Rom with 1080p+1800cpu+WiFi_FIX kernel.

Cheers.
                        Sorry a lot but I can't got the old qx1 works fully at kitkat, I tried it, but no luck, WiFi dont works

So at least imito release a kk ROM for the faulty qx1 device, (i dont expect it) so I can take the WiFi module no more fun for qx1
                        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                        My devices:
                        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                        Gearbest.com)
                        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

leolas,

I think you misunderstood some of that post by nghalion... I know that I don't understand all of it even, ie the larger display question is unclear as to what they are asking about.

nghalion,

The next step in development by leolas was in the Quickshot v2 ROM for the QX1 along with the Nitro Team... I had also enjoyed this 1.5 version, but QS2 was ( IMO ) a definite improvement with more features added to it. It wouldn't have made sense to develop on QS2 as well as this single person ROM that is 1.5.

To repeat what leolas said about KitKat... it is unlikely to happen on the QX1 because Imito doesn't look like they will release compatible updated code to support the QX1 in a KitKat ROM.

You are unclear about what you want really when you were asking about a larger display. 1080p, the setting you have now IS the larger display as far as resolution is concerned, 720p is a smaller resolution. Having the resolution to the larger 1080p setting does make the items on the screen smaller, like the icons etc.

If you are wanting the larger 1080p resolution but would also like larger icons, like QS2's big icon patch provides. You simply edit the build.prop file and set the lcd.density setting to a value you want. The default setting is 160... to have larger icons you would change it to 240 which would make the icons and text larger in size but also keep the resolution where it is.

Comment

Working...
                          X