No announcement yet.

leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Leolas did you find the link? Ive been going through ****.co.uk and ****.com but couldnt find anything similar ! Thanks!

Comment

Re: leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Originally posted by hispan1c View Post
      Hi Leolas did you find the link? Ive been going through ****.co.uk and ****.com but couldnt find anything similar ! Thanks!
      Sorry I cant find it! **** only give me access to last buyings, can't access to the oldest.

leolas.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Sorry about the delay, but **** didn’t show all my list, only last 60 days.So I found it in paypal acount, the power supply I have, so you can introduce in search the ID:
        ID:390468751951
        New 5V 5A 25W Regulated Switching Power Supply

leolas
        My devices:
        Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by sirmax View Post
          thank you for this excellent rom, i had just about given up on this q1 stick.
          I had android 4.1 stock installed on it so i could use netflix but that rom gave me all sorts of problems.
          i had tried finless rom, but still had some issues, i used to get wifi signals at 10-15mbs and netflix used to buffer and also xbmc was very unstable.
          I ordered the tronsmart promethius box a few days ago and was going to throw this q1 stick to the storage, but i saw this Rom and wanted to give it a try... and i have to say it is simply amazing i used the 1080p(kernel_leolas_qx1_1080p_vsfsam_qx1-wifi) and it´s beyond every expectation.
          1. wifi is about 22-25mbs and no drops.
          2. netflix is finally as it should be
          3. Xbmc is brilliant
          i have been using this rom for almost a week now and have not found a single flaw..
          Thank you for you work leolas.
          Amazing! Has also just about given up with Qx1 when I flashed as above, working perfectly , Netflix plex TV catch up all no problem. Only issue and to be fair has been with every ROM I have tried is that if you drag up from very bottom of screen where home back power icons are then qx1 no longer responds to button presses/ mouse clicks but whatever app was running still runs and cursor still visible and moves.
          Thanks Leolas / Bob

Comment

Hi Leolas,

First of all, congrats on the Rom!!! Works like a charm! Have your kernel_leolas_qx1_1080p_vsfsam_cpu1800_ddr720_gpu7 98_qx1-wifi kernel flashed and I must say... nearly every movie runs perfectly smooth, just like the Raspberry Pi.

I found a couple of things though:
            1. On my Tronsmart TSM01 remote, the '. ' and ',' aren't working... So I have to select it from the native keyboard on the stick...
            2. If I run XBMC (XAF build) I want to multitask, like looking up a torrent, or browse a bit. If I return to XBMC, the program starts up again, instead of being in memory... Is it possible to get this working correctly?
            3. Is it possible to make my remote from the TV working on the stick? http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/HDMI-CEC
            4. When rebooting, the internet connection (wired usb-utp) doesn't start. I have it connected via a powered USB hub. It does work, when I pull the connector out of the powered usb hub and reinsert it again.
            Thank you for being one of the guys that make these sticks worthwile!

cheers!
            Last edited by Shoarma1998; 11-17-2013, 11:41.
            Imito QX1
            leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

kernel_leolas_qx1_1080p_vsfsam_cpu1800_ddr720_gpu7 98_qx1-wifi
            XBMC XAF build (12.1)
            Tronsmart TS-01 airmouse
            Powered USB hub

Comment

Hi Shoarma did you experience any sudden reboots of the device? Do you have the stock psu?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoarma1998 View Post
                Hi Leolas,

First of all, congrats on the Rom!!! Works like a charm! Have your kernel_leolas_qx1_1080p_vsfsam_cpu1800_ddr720_gpu7 98_qx1-wifi kernel flashed and I must say... nearly every movie runs perfectly smooth, just like the Raspberry Pi.

I found a couple of things though:
                1. On my Tronsmart TSM01 remote, the '. ' and ',' aren't working... So I have to select it from the native keyboard on the stick...
                2. If I run XBMC (XAF build) I want to multitask, like looking up a torrent, or browse a bit. If I return to XBMC, the program starts up again, instead of being in memory... Is it possible to get this working correctly?
                3. Is it possible to make my remote from the TV working on the stick? http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/HDMI-CEC
                4. When rebooting, the internet connection (wired usb-utp) doesn't start. I have it connected via a powered USB hub. It does work, when I pull the connector out of the powered usb hub and reinsert it again.
                Thank you for being one of the guys that make these sticks worthwile!

cheers!
                1. You can remap this keys using an app in play store or editing the kl file I wrote a guide about it, but I am from my mobile and I need to found it.
                2. I don't know how make work a tv remote in the stick.
                3. XBMC is a very heavy app, but I don't know if it can be done, anyway I will take a look on it.
                4. If you use Ethernet to connect the stick, I think is better to use a kernel without qx1_wifi, please test it and tell me how it works.
                Thanks to you for your feedback, when I got access to pc I will search for the guide to remap.

Hi Shoarma did you experience any sudden reboots of the device? Do you have the stock psu?
                Does that reboots happen with a kernel without oc?

leolas.
                My devices:
                Gearbest.com)

Comment

See the "Flirc"

Originally posted by leolas View Post

2. I don't know how make work a tv remote in the stick.

leolas.

See the "Flirc": works like a charm.

Flirc makes cool things for your media center, as well as supporting unique creative ideas. Raspberry Pi cases that absorb heat without any need for a fan. The Flirc USB that allows you to control any USB device with any remote you pair it with. The Jeff Probe for in house debugging. And more to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
                    See the "Flirc": works like a charm.

Flirc makes cool things for your media center, as well as supporting unique creative ideas. Raspberry Pi cases that absorb heat without any need for a fan. The Flirc USB that allows you to control any USB device with any remote you pair it with. The Jeff Probe for in house debugging. And more to come!

For Linux with qt, No android.

leolas.
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hi All

For Linux with qt, No android.

leolas.
                      Sorry I wasnt clear and maybe didnt answer the question well enough. I was just saying that I have a Flirc usb plugged into my Imito QX1 and it works like a charm and can be set up (with a windows computer) to work with android and any remote control that controls your tv (I also have a harmony smart hub for changing infared signals to my receiver and cable box and turning on and off TV--provides true "smart tv experience with one remote)). If you wish to take it a step further, I also have the App "external Keyboard Helper Demo" which allows me to set a specific Pandora Station (or any other combination of button pushes) as a remote button "press and play"...You just convert any url to an app using APP Geyser. See links below.

Create app and make up to $1000 monthly passive income. Absolutely free forever. No monthly charges, fees or paid features. No coding skills required: 30+

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...-smart-control (if you want to control your tv and receiver and cable box with a infared remote control and your imito)

Hope this helps some people. I love this set up!

Peace

Comment

2 second screen blackout

Hello! I have a question for leolas.

I have updated to your latest firmware and in most regards it's amazing! I'm fairly certain that I installed the kernal titled "kernel_leolas_qx1_720p_vsfsam_qx1-wifi." But unfortunately my screen will go black and audio will cut out for about 2 seconds at seemingly totally random times. I've tried a variety of power supplies, most recently with a 12 Watt 2.4 amp supply. The problem still happens, seemingly just as frequently. It might happen 3 times in a half hour or 0 times for 3 hours. Is anyone else having this problem? If anyone can help me with this problem I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nealmobile9 View Post
                          Hello! I have a question for leolas.

I have updated to your latest firmware and in most regards it's amazing! I'm fairly certain that I installed the kernal titled "kernel_leolas_qx1_720p_vsfsam_qx1-wifi." But unfortunately my screen will go black and audio will cut out for about 2 seconds at seemingly totally random times. I've tried a variety of power supplies, most recently with a 12 Watt 2.4 amp supply. The problem still happens, seemingly just as frequently. It might happen 3 times in a half hour or 0 times for 3 hours. Is anyone else having this problem? If anyone can help me with this problem I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
                          It dont happens to me, can you test other hdmi cable, or plug ot directly to the tv hdmi port.

leolas.
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)

Comment

It dont happens to me, can you test other hdmi cable, or plug ot directly to the tv hdmi port.
                            leolas.
                            I've bought a 5v 3a adapter via ****. This one seems to work fine. No more sudden reboots. Will do some extra testing tonight :-)

One thing i've noticed is that the "enter" key on my keyboard (Logitech K400r) is not working.

Comment

I did remove the hdmi extention cable and it helped stop a large amount of the audio and video blacking out, but it still happened occasionally with the imito plugged directly into the hdmi port. No other hdmi device that I own has this problem, and my TV seems totally fine. This started occurring after I updated my imito from the finless 1.5 rom to the current leolas rom. But that doesn't explain why the screen blacks out considerably less without the hdmi extension Cable. Is my imito defective? Or is it somehow the leolas rom?

Comment

Flash stock rom to be sure

Comment

Working...
                                X