No announcement yet.

leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry ,is my problem, someone changed my router modem.
    Thank again

Comment

Re: leolasROM-qx1-1.5 (30-10-2013)

Originally posted by Runner68 View Post
      Sorry ,is my problem, someone changed my router modem.
      Thank again
      Ok

leolas.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Leolas. On behalf of everyone that isn't a registered member, but checks the forums daily for updates, THANK YOU. I just wanted to register to show my appreciation for your hard work.

Anyone used this yet and can confirm bluetooth working? Now that the wifi reboot bug is fixed, bluetooth is the LAST issue. I havnt installed this yet, but the bluetooth on my device can't pick up anything it seems. Tried with Sixaxis and a PS3 controller but no go (it works on my N7 perfectly).

Anyways, I'll install this and test bluetooth, will let you know how I go.

Once again Leolas, and everyone else who is smart enough to develop for this device, THANKS!!!!!!

Comment

Ok the bluetooth DOES work, tested it and it can see my phone and my phone can see the stick. Connects to one another fine too

However Sixaxis isn't working still PS3 controller lights continue flashing after I press 'Start' in the Sixaxis program. They will keep flashing and Sixaxis will display 'Attemping connection'. The lights only stop flashing when I press 'Stop' in the program.

So it looks like the program IS talking to the controller, but it's screwing up somewhere.

To recap, this controller DOES connect and work with my Nexus 7 tablet.

I understand you don't have a PS3 controller, so it's hard for you to test. I am willing to transfer $20 to your paypal account, and maybe a few others can donate money. So then you can buy a controller and hopefully look into it :P

Lastly, the wifi on reboot still does not work. I have tried rebooting from the 'Reboot' app that comes installed. And have also tried rebooting from the power icon on the bottom bar. No wifi on reboot still :/

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by babybasher View Post
            Ok the bluetooth DOES work, tested it and it can see my phone and my phone can see the stick. Connects to one another fine too

However Sixaxis isn't working still PS3 controller lights continue flashing after I press 'Start' in the Sixaxis program. They will keep flashing and Sixaxis will display 'Attemping connection'. The lights only stop flashing when I press 'Stop' in the program.

So it looks like the program IS talking to the controller, but it's screwing up somewhere.

To recap, this controller DOES connect and work with my Nexus 7 tablet.

I understand you don't have a PS3 controller, so it's hard for you to test. I am willing to transfer $20 to your paypal account, and maybe a few others can donate money. So then you can buy a controller and hopefully look into it :P

Lastly, the wifi on reboot still does not work. I have tried rebooting from the 'Reboot' app that comes installed. And have also tried rebooting from the power icon on the bottom bar. No wifi on reboot still :/

Thanks again!
            Thanks for your report, be sure that you install a kernel with name ended in QX1_WiFi or so, not sure because I am not in home and I cant tell the exact name, but I assure you that it work with a kernel who ends in qx1_wifi, I tested it a lot of times and wifi works at all situations. About bt, I only ported the stock stuff, I will try to make some modifications, but I cant asure you it it will work, if you want I will sent you a cwm zip to test.

Sorry but until Sunday night I will not arrive home, I am from my mobile and I can't give you precise info.

leolas.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
              Thanks for your report, be sure that you install a kernel with name ended in QX1_WiFi or so..
              Thats what I did wrong!!! Thanks, will reflash my stick with the correct one

As for bluetooth, it IS working. Managed to connect my phone to it, so all good again

The problem is with the SixAxis application and getting the PS3 controller to connect. If someone else that has a PS3 controller can try and let me know how you go? This is my final issue with the device now.

Comment

I have not had a chance to test the new rom out yet....hopefully tonight. Can anybody confirm if the boot time is any faster? These things take a while to boot up!

Comment

Originally posted by babybasher View Post
                  Thats what I did wrong!!! Thanks, will reflash my stick with the correct one

As for bluetooth, it IS working. Managed to connect my phone to it, so all good again

The problem is with the SixAxis application and getting the PS3 controller to connect. If someone else that has a PS3 controller can try and let me know how you go? This is my final issue with the device now.
                  If you can, I will try to send you some cwm.zip with different tries of solve it. I am thinking in an addition to kernel, and some mods in the Rom, so I will sent them to you for test (make first a nandroid backup in cwm), but until Sunday-night that I return home I cant.
                  In any stock rom you used does sixasis work?
                  I order a bt keyboard in ****, but I got a refund by PayPal because it never arrived to me I will try to order other one again. A ps3 controller is expensive and I will not give it any utility. I will try if any friend have a ps3 bt controller and he can lend me for a few days. I will report soon about this.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  I have not had a chance to test the new rom out yet....hopefully tonight. Can anybody confirm if the boot time is any faster? These things take a while to boot up!
                  The first boot last a lot, 2 or 3 minutes, because in first boot the Rom install cwm recovery, and some apps. If you want I will see when return home how many time until system boot

leolas.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Great ROM

Great ROM. Thank you very much. I installed it yesterday and it's working great. Here are some comments:

1- init.d: not sure it's working, I put a script in /etc/init.d/enable-wifi.sh to make it enable wifi on start-up, and did not work, the script works perfectly when run on command line, here is the content:

Code:
                    #!/system/bin/sh

svc wifi enable
                    Tryed something simple, "mkdir /sdcard/test" and did not work too, the script is 755 (executable) and /etc/init.d/enable-wifi.sh works without issue.

2- The boot time is too long (first and other boots), I have to say that this is same as Finless rom, so I think something with this device, something strange my old mk808b boots faster than this one.

3- Bluetooth did work, I was able to pair my phone and send/receive files, and paired my headset Motorola HX550 and was able to get sound.

4- Since you did include some apps with the rom, I'm only missing some ADB WIFI, generally, I install the rom and adb (wireless) in to restore my backup from my nas (this one is one of the bests https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....wifiadb&hl=en), not sure if you can include it in the apps, or better if you can have adb over wifi enabled on the rom (since it is included in recent android versions)

5- XBMC is more stable for me on this ROM.

Thank you again for all your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by thafath View Post
                      Great ROM. Thank you very much. I installed it yesterday and it's working great. Here are some comments:

1- init.d: not sure it's working, I put a script in /etc/init.d/enable-wifi.sh to make it enable wifi on start-up, and did not work, the script works perfectly when run on command line, here is the content:

Code:
                      #!/system/bin/sh

svc wifi enable
                      Tryed something simple, "mkdir /sdcard/test" and did not work too, the script is 755 (executable) and /etc/init.d/enable-wifi.sh works without issue.

2- The boot time is too long (first and other boots), I have to say that this is same as Finless rom, so I think something with this device, something strange my old mk808b boots faster than this one.

3- Bluetooth did work, I was able to pair my phone and send/receive files, and paired my headset Motorola HX550 and was able to get sound.

4- Since you did include some apps with the rom, I'm only missing some ADB WIFI, generally, I install the rom and adb (wireless) in to restore my backup from my nas (this one is one of the bests https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....wifiadb&hl=en), not sure if you can include it in the apps, or better if you can have adb over wifi enabled on the rom (since it is included in recent android versions)

Thanks a lot for the feedback!!

1. Urpss, sorry but I didn't test init.d before the release, I forgot it!! maybe I did something wrong. Need to test it when return home.

2. I will test it too. I want to test something who can speed up boot time, but needs more work on it.

3. Then I asume that bt has problems with some devices only, I tested it with my phones too, but input devices bt needs to be improved. I will work on it too.

4. I will look at this.

5. Good.

Thanks a lot for all precise information.

leolas.
                      My devices:
                      Gearbest.com)

Comment

Ok...rom is very smooth and stable. No issues yet...still to try sixaxis. The only thing is that I keep getting a lockscreen asking me to enter a passcode and to connect charger...... anyone else have this issue? It comes up randomly...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          Ok...rom is very smooth and stable. No issues yet...still to try sixaxis. The only thing is that I keep getting a lockscreen asking me to enter a passcode and to connect charger...... anyone else have this issue? It comes up randomly...
                          I never found this.
                          Are you using the default launcher?
                          Completely random or it appears when you made something specific?
                          Is frequently?

Maybe you can connect by adb logcat and got the log when it happends.

leolas.
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by thafath View Post

Code:
                            #!/system/bin/sh

svc wifi enable

For init.d remove the .sh extension and then try.
                            900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                              For init.d remove the .sh extension and then try.
                              Thanks a lot 900supersport, and yes, when I add a script in init.d I use xxfile like the name, when xx is a number, for example 04wifi, This night, when return home, I Will chech init.d, I forgot to test it in my Rom test, so maybe I made a mistake with it.

leolas.
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

I've made the mistake of putting the .sh extension on init.d scripts a few times myself and spent a long time frustrated trying to resolve it. I even made the same mistake when I posted in my threads on working rk ROMs, I edited them last night after reading this post.
                                900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Working...
                                X