What do you advise???

Comment

Originally posted by emerson120 View Post
      What do you advise???
      Testing without it being overclocked

Comment

Ok thk

Comment

I've had an X7 for two weeks, and tried all the major roms in this thread. QuickShot is the best for my purposes by far. So smooth, easy to modify with quickflasher, great stock app installs, airpin service flashable (love sending stuff via DLNA from phone) and I like how you kept the stock launcher that works with the stock style remote for selecting apps on the homescreen (dont always use airmouse since my Harmony One is handy)

My only question is -- will QuickShot be updated once we have a more final version of 010 Stock Rom? Maybe V3 that has the best of 008 and 010? Just wondering what to expect in the future.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jbizzle View Post
            I've had an X7 for two weeks, and tried all the major roms in this thread. QuickShot is the best for my purposes by far. So smooth, easy to modify with quickflasher, great stock app installs, airpin service flashable (love sending stuff via DLNA from phone) and I like how you kept the stock launcher that works with the stock style remote for selecting apps on the homescreen (dont always use airmouse since my Harmony One is handy)

My only question is -- will QuickShot be updated once we have a more final version of 010 Stock Rom? Maybe V3 that has the best of 008 and 010? Just wondering what to expect in the future.

Thanks!
            We have been working on v3 for a while, and yes, the idea is to have the best of both official roms and work with that as basis.
            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

so how long more?

Im just thinking to move to Gameguru 04, due the HDMI sound issues...but if yours gonna be within few days, dont want to flash back again...Thanks!
              Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
              Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
              Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
              Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
              Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

Originally posted by killeriq View Post
                so how long more?

Im just thinking to move to Gameguru 04, due the HDMI sound issues...but if yours gonna be within few days, dont want to flash back again...Thanks!
                Well, i can't say for sure when it's gonna be ready, but probably a couple of weeks or so.
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Awesome news! I will be donating later this week on pay day!

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                  We have been working on v3 for a while, and yes, the idea is to have the best of both official roms and work with that as basis.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by jbizzle View Post
                    Awesome news! I will be donating later this week on pay day!
                    Thanks man

Comment

Wrong thread sorry
                      Last edited by kokoui; 03-10-2014, 22:32.

Comment

would like to get sportsdevil to work on mine too

Originally posted by Gallanz View Post
                        Where do I find the folder with the XBMC addons? I am trying to get Sportsdevil to work and need to update librtmp, which should be located in /data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/librtmp.so

Anybody can help?
                        Would also like to get Sportsdevil to work. I had no idea we had to update that librtmp file.
                        Where can I get the updated one?

Comment

Neo A2 Airmouse not working on this rom

I can't get the Neo A2 Air Mouse to work properly on this rom. It keeps losing track of center or drifting. Then I looked in the Keyboard and Input methods and see there is no input method for it.. Is this normal?

This worked perfectly with the stock rom. Now it drifts and has to be corrected every few seconds.

Is there an air mouse that works better on this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by deltatech View Post
                            I can't get the Neo A2 Air Mouse to work properly on this rom. It keeps losing track of center or drifting. Then I looked in the Keyboard and Input methods and see there is no input method for it.. Is this normal?

This worked perfectly with the stock rom. Now it drifts and has to be corrected every few seconds.

Is there an air mouse that works better on this rom?
                            we had this behavior on just one of our A2 while we were testing the rom, tested on computer and it was the same so, bad unit. can you test it on another Android device or computer?

Comment

Viva Nitroteam!

Had Quickshot v2 up and running within minutes of getting the X7 into the house. Rocksolid and I love (LOVE) the fact the devs put their added apps in as user apps. I am a bit of a minimalist. Had been reading up on the various ROMs that exist while I was waiting for the unit to arrive and it became clear this one was a favourite.

Currently running 1704/stock/720 on a 1080p kernel.

The only thing I had trouble with was getting the drivers to install on my machine (Win7). This little app fixed that right up, apparently this should work for Win8 as well. Perhaps you can tell people about it in the OP.

www.minix.com.hk/downfile/RK_DriverAssitant.zip

Comment

Originally posted by jaykl View Post
                                Had Quickshot v2 up and running within minutes of getting the X7 into the house. Rocksolid and I love (LOVE) the fact the devs put their added apps in as user apps. I am a bit of a minimalist. Had been reading up on the various ROMs that exist while I was waiting for the unit to arrive and it became clear this one was a favourite.

Currently running 1704/stock/720 on a 1080p kernel.

The only thing I had trouble with was getting the drivers to install on my machine (Win7). This little app fixed that right up, apparently this should work for Win8 as well. Perhaps you can tell people about it in the OP.

www.minix.com.hk/downfile/RK_DriverAssitant.zip
                                Thanks a lot, and yes is a good idea to post it in the firsts post. For the next version we will include them in the package.

leolas
                                sent from my phone.
                                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                                My devices:
                                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                                Gearbest.com)
                                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                                X