Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Tested Ethernet for a whole day, and no disconnections, I downloaded a couple of Linux distros, approx 4 GB each, and I copied some mkv from my PC in LAN using es explorer (about 12Gb) and no disconnections or problems, I saw approx 30 minutes of a mkv (after earth hd with ac3) using es explorer and mplayer, no problems or disconections found
    Xbmc not used to lan tests because I didn't setup it with my pc to make it. I need to learn a lot about xbmc yet

leolas
    sent from my phone.
    Lan is great on minix.
    Never had any problems.
    Using cat 5e cables

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
      Lan is great on minix.
      Never had any problems.
      Using cat 5e cables

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
      +1

leolas
      sent from my phone.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
        720p kernel with small icons patch is good combo. Icons are not small with this combo. Recheck which kernel you flashed, maybe you confused 720p kernel with ddr720 kernel (which is a 1080p).
        Regards
        eded up just going back to the 1080p kernal and tbe large icons and it all seems to be ok.

Comment

i hope some1 can advice me what to use to try this on my minix x7. i have only used official firmware which is on 009 .iv had it for about a month now so just been playing about but i want to try different firmware. im not sure on the kernels and other things. so just some advice what to use please i know how to flash it but with what ? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ryadre View Post
            eded up just going back to the 1080p kernal and tbe large icons and it all seems to be ok.
            Big icons patch is only usable for 1080p kernels, in 720p it makes the screen so big and fail

Originally posted by seagate1 View Post
            i hope some1 can advice me what to use to try this on my minix x7. i have only used official firmware which is on 009 .iv had it for about a month now so just been playing about but i want to try different firmware. im not sure on the kernels and other things. so just some advice what to use please i know how to flash it but with what ? thanks.
            Read the firsts posts, we made them the most clear we can, if you have any problem ask for it. The ROM comes with the recommended kernel by default.

leolas
            sent from my phone.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

[QUOTE=leolas;157117]Big icons patch is only usable for 1080p kernels, in 720p it makes the screen so big and fail

Thanks, yes i have installed the 1080p kernal and the big icons patch and it is all good thanks. Was just when I had installed the 720p, and the small icons I found it was too small for me.

Comment

Mouse zoom

In stock 008 firmware mouse zoom was working by pressing roller button and then momentem left - right to zoom in-out.

Can you make patch what make it working on Quick Shot rom v. 2 by The Nitro Team also?

Comment

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
                  In stock 008 firmware mouse zoom was working by pressing roller button and then momentem left - right to zoom in-out.

Can you make patch what make it working on Quick Shot rom v. 2 by The Nitro Team also?
                  Can you check in accessibility options? There is an option for mouse wheel to zoom.

leolas
                  sent from my phone.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

quick question

Since I installed the 720p kernel and small icons then decided to install the 1080p kernalaand big icons over the top of it with the quickflasher is that alright or do I have to remove the 720 kernel now? Or has installing the 1080 kernel canceled it out? Things seem to be working ok so far apart from some stutter using the internel player in beyond xbmc

Comment

Since I installed the 720p kernel and small icons then decided to install the 1080p kernalaand big icons over the top of it with the quickflasher is that alright or do I have to remove the 720 kernel now? Or has installing the 1080 kernel canceled it out? Things seem to be working ok so far apart from some stutter using the internel player in beyond xbmc
                      Is right, install first the kernel and after the patch.

leolas
                      sent from my phone.
                      My devices:
                      Gearbest.com)

Comment

im going to try this. ive been looking about for vpn is it working on the neo x7 with any firmware,thanks.

i've installed it all thanks, but what is the best source for xbmc i've been on youtube and there is many to use. i know there is beyond 3.3 but i want to know what works with this build of xbmc thanks.
                        Last edited by seagate1; 03-17-2014, 13:33.

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                          Is right, install first the kernel and after the patch.

leolas
                          sent from my phone.
                          Thanks, I wouldnt have caused any problems by installing the 720 kernel first and then changing to the 1080 kernel wihout first removing the the 720 kernel? Does INstalling a new kernel just overwrite and delete the existing one on there?

Comment

Thanks, I wouldnt have caused any problems by installing the 720 kernel first and then changing to the 1080 kernel wihout first removing the the 720 kernel? Does INstalling a new kernel just overwrite and delete the existing one on there?
                            When you flash a kernel you write up the and erase the old one so no problem

leolas
                            sent from my phone.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

hello
                              How to install kernel
                              kernel:
                              1080p patched kernels pack:
                              http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickshot-V2.zip

Comment

Originally posted by emtt_medo View Post
                                hello
                                How to install kernel
                                kernel:
                                1080p patched kernels pack:
                                http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickshot-V2.zip
                                Using quick flasher. Please read the 3 first post.

leolas
                                sent from my phone.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X