No announcement yet.

rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a 7.1.2 ROM for RK3229 Tanix TX 2 that will flash with no problems to V88 and MX4N and MXQPro 4K - but it does not boot past the boot logo on V88.

Anyone able to fix this for V88 / MX4N, or make Android TV version? I don' t have any tools that work to compile Nougat images, onnly marshmallow.

Comment

Hi guys,
      On 4PDA forum they modified Leelbox rom and working fine with remote.

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
        Hi guys,
        On 4PDA forum they modified Leelbox rom and working fine with remote.
        can you post link?

Comment

I want to try first because i don't understand russian.
          I use google traduction.
          there is one rom but home button is not working (https://yadi.sk/d/xSVlmZT73ThwJ5)
          another but don't boot and now link is dead (https://yadi.sk/d/EKKyvmJ23TjmhU), need to reflash system.img (https://yadi.sk/d/cFImQ1DC3TkUZN)

Comment

I understand Russian. Only home button not work? Mouse and another work good? Now I try fix ir in topic starter images, but I can't pack system partition on windows, box not boot after repacking. And I can't write files in system/user/keylayouts

Comment

[QUOTE=q124250409;n702262]KingboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Kingbox K1, K1 plus, K2, but not for Kingbox K3!)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Available to shell model is t95d MXQ PRO, MXQ MINI, Q2 pro, Q2 mini, Q1)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

[/
              friend thank you from the past came a few days ago from a Rom and did not think it was finally this right I hope you continue with this willingness to help people God bless you.

Comment

I uploaded the leelbox rom for v88 already modified in mega.
                If you want to remove status & navigation bars install framework-res.apk (in apk folder of my 7z file) in /system/framework
                I put also SuperSu_v2.82.apk & X-plore_File_Manager_v3.98.14.apk to do that.
                Becareful it's working on my old v88 but not with my other who have MX4VR board.
                I you have already tested leeebox rom on your V88, it was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by q124250409 View Post
                  KingboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Kingbox K1, K1 plus, K2, but not for Kingbox K3!)

LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-Kodi-1225: (Available to shell model is t95d MXQ PRO, MXQ MINI, Q2 pro, Q2 mini, Q1)

downloaded img file does not want to open, "disk file is corrupted" file downloaded from multiple sources and still is still here the bug you know please advise me?

Comment

Hi, I create MOD of Kingbox img for MXQ 4K with WiFi 8189fs and esp8089 1/8Gb.
                    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=71859146
                    May by someone saw Powerkey difinition in side settings menu (sleep, roweroff, reboot) for rk3229? I need fully poweroff device by shot press power button.
                    Last edited by shaman4ik; 04-07-2018, 08:20. Reason: Add esp8089 support

Comment

Do you try to install xposed installer with apmplus module ?

Comment

I don't want any apps or xposed. Now I try any script. But they not work or box not start after shutdown.

Comment

Please, I need the most updated Firmware for the NexBox A96x model that uses this same RK3229 processor. can you help me?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Please, I need the updated Firmware for the NexBox A96X with RK3229 processor, 2GB of Ram and 8GB Rom.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
                              I uploaded the leelbox rom for v88 already modified in mega.
                              If you want to remove status & navigation bars install framework-res.apk (in apk folder of my 7z file) in /system/framework
                              I put also SuperSu_v2.82.apk & X-plore_File_Manager_v3.98.14.apk to do that.
                              Becareful it's working on my old v88 but not with my other who have MX4VR board.
                              I you have already tested leeebox rom on your V88, it was OK.

https://mega.nz/#!5uRXQIoA!5twibucnT...S1ZDUOls-3C4nw
                              Thanks for uploading - how would you compare Leelbox nougat rom to older ROMs? any faster or any different? Is it true 1080p and/or hardware acceleration?

I want to make ATV ROM out of it if so, but I do not have the tools to compile working properly signed Nougat rom

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post

Thanks for uploading - how would you compare Leelbox nougat rom to older ROMs? any faster or any different? Is it true 1080p and/or hardware acceleration?

I want to make ATV ROM out of it if so, but I do not have the tools to compile working properly signed Nougat rom
                                For repack ROM you can use RK3xxx Firmware Tools by SergioPoverony (version.5.x) https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=21484197 But only if ROM have correct
                                structur like in my MOD

But it dont correct pack system partition for Nougat. For edit system you can mount system.img in linux (on virtual machine for example) by this command
                                sudo mount -t ext4 -o loop system.img system/

Comment

Working...
                                X