rk3229 android 7.1 firmware(wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaman4ik View Post
    Hi, I create MOD of Kingbox img for MXQ 4K with WiFi 8189fs and esp8089 1/8Gb.
    http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=71859146
    May by someone saw Powerkey difinition in side settings menu (sleep, roweroff, reboot) for rk3229? I need fully poweroff device by shot press power button.
    Hi, thanks for the roms. I've tried both roms, they boot up lan works but wifi don't work. I've a rk3299 board but can't figure out the wifi chipset; letters are so small I can't read the chipset. I've also tried 6051, 8703 firmwares but wifi don't work. I was wondering if you have 8189es version firmware? Or is 8189fs and 8189es the same? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMouse View Post

Hi, thanks for the roms. I've tried both roms, they boot up lan works but wifi don't work. I've a rk3299 board but can't figure out the wifi chipset; letters are so small I can't read the chipset. I've also tried 6051, 8703 firmwares but wifi don't work. I was wondering if you have 8189es version firmware? Or is 8189fs and 8189es the same? Thanks.
      specify the exact version of the chip, I'll try to help

Comment

Hi, I create MOD of Kingbox img for MXQ 4K with WiFi 8189fs and esp8089 1/8Gb.
        http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=71859146
        May by someone saw Powerkey difinition in side settings menu (sleep, roweroff, reboot) for rk3229? I need fully poweroff device by shot press power button.
        I have tried your firmware for wifi esp8089 on my mxq-4k all work fine except wifi and the Home and volume +/- key on the remote control

Comment

Originally posted by pippo20 View Post

I have tried your firmware for wifi esp8089 on my mxq-4k all work fine except wifi and the Home and volume +/- key on the remote control
          I fix remote and reload the file. Try now. Fixing WiFi in progress...

Comment

Thanks a lot Shaman4ik really appreciate your help,,I will have to figure out the chipset,,
            Last edited by MickeyMouse; 04-09-2018, 16:21.

Comment

I fix remote and reload the file. Try now. Fixing WiFi in progress...
              Thank you very much i wait for wifi. I tried kodi 18 and 4k h265 10 bit work very well.Thanks again

Comment

Can anyone help with testing WiFi on esp8089 ? PM please for test version/

Comment

Hi shaman4ik. I've been trying to figure out the wifi chipset to my rk3299 tv box without any success. So worked with SergioPoverony's Rk3xxx firmware tools 5.99.07.00, trying to insert different wifi drivers but unable to build platform that will install the firmware to my rk3299 box. I've tried almost all select platform from this tool but none of them works for my device.
                  I was wondering if there's another tool or version that works with rk3299 board? Can give me some info as to what I can do to make firmware for my rk3299 tv box? Thank you.

Comment

Hi shaman4ik. I've been trying to figure out the wifi chipset to my rk3299 tv box without any success. So worked with SergioPoverony's Rk3xxx firmware tools 5.99.07.00, trying to insert different wifi drivers but unable to build platform that will install the firmware to my rk3299 box. I've tried almost all select platform from this tool but none of them works for my device.
                    I was wondering if there's another tool or version that works with rk3299 board? Can give me some info as to what I can do to make firmware for my rk3299 tv box? Thank you.
                    It good tool, but for using it, your Rom must have the same structure like in my Rom. And you 'll can't pack/repack system partition on 7 android. Select platform 322A.
                    Can you show Rom with working WiFi on your board?

Comment

It good tool, but for using it, your Rom must have the same structure like in my Rom. And you 'll can't pack/repack system partition on 7 android. Select platform 322A.
                      Can you show Rom with working WiFi on your board?
                      Hi thanks for the reply. My tv box had working wifi when I first bought it, firmware was lagging so I installed another firmware but wifi no longer working. I searched the board for the wifi chipset but can't figure out the chipset. Maybe you can help me find out the wifi chipset.
                      Tag on the board reads"mxq 3229 H124 v4.1,, hxw17031802-02" fc 518Ls 1637

Also, I've used SergioPoverony's Rk3xxx firmware tools 5.99.07.00 to build a firmware for my rk3299 board but my tool doesn't have Select platform 322A. It has other platforms like RK31, RK32, RK302A etc, but no 322A. Which version of SergioPoverony's tools are you using? Thanks.
                      Last edited by MickeyMouse; 04-15-2018, 21:42.

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply. My tv box had working wifi when I first bought it, firmware was lagging so I installed another firmware but wifi no longer working. I searched the board for the wifi chipset but can't figure out the chipset. Maybe you can help me find out the wifi chipset.
                        Tag on the board reads"mxq 3229 H124 v4.1,, hxw17031802-02" fc 518Ls 1637

Also, I've used SergioPoverony's Rk3xxx firmware tools 5.99.07.00 to build a firmware for my rk3299 board but my tool doesn't have Select platform 322A. It has other platforms like RK31, RK32, RK302A etc, but no 322A. Which version of SergioPoverony's tools are you using? Thanks.
                        May be you can make VHQ photo of your board? over WiFi chip

Attached Files

Comment

May be you can make VHQ photo of your board? over WiFi chip
                          Hi, I tried to take photo with my smartphone before, but the letters are so small it's impossible to see the numbers.
                          I even tried to see it with magnifying glasses without success.
                          I can see that you have the same tool version but it's strange that my tool doesn't have 322A. I tried on XP and Win 10. Can you perhaps give me link where you downloaded your SergioPoverony's Rk3xxx firmware tools ? Or maybe attach here if possible. Thanks again.
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi, I tried to take photo with my smartphone before, but the letters are so small it's impossible to see the numbers.
                            I even tried to see it with magnifying glasses without success.
                            I can see that you have the same tool version but it's strange that my tool doesn't have 322A. I tried on XP and Win 10. Can you perhaps give me link where you downloaded your SergioPoverony's Rk3xxx firmware tools ? Or maybe attach here if possible. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for the link. The link leads to a Russian site but the tools link at this site seems to be broken.
                              Last edited by MickeyMouse; 04-16-2018, 15:05.

Comment

Thanks for the link. The link leads to a Russian site but the tools link at this site seems to be broken.
                                Can you perhaps attach the rar file here or send to my email? thanks,, [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X