No announcement yet.

NEW - Minix X5 - Finless 1.3 custom ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not getting it here. .. I was finding the random volume increase really annoying on previous rom. Not had it once on bob's new release. So far everything has been flawless.

sent by my rocket fuelled neatmonster... a Sasa masterpiece !!!

Comment

Re: NEW - Minix X5 - Finless 1.3 custom ROM

Originally posted by philfrommancs View Post
      Not getting it here. .. I was finding the random volume increase really annoying on previous rom. Not had it once on bob's new release. So far everything has been flawless.
      thanks man, let me know if it starts. I noticed mine a few hours after flashing 1.3. seems like it only does it sometimes and very random, only when audio is playing like somafm or watching a video. I was totally bummed when I saw it again, but of course the rom will inherit bugs from the official on which it is derived. Those are up to minix to fix and I havent seen them acknowledge this.

Sent from my asus flo using crapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by linux.masterkey View Post
        thanks man, let me know if it starts. I noticed mine a few hours after flashing 1.3. seems like it only does it sometimes and very random, only when audio is playing like somafm or watching a video. I was totally bummed when I saw it again, but of course the rom will inherit bugs from the official on which it is derived. Those are up to minix to fix and I havent seen them acknowledge this.

Sent from my asus flo using crapatalk

dont think you will see them do that ever sure wish they would at least tell strastrom that his passthrough fix saved thier ass
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I keep getting reboots it reboots 3 or 4 times a day I'm running the regular 720p version any one else experienceing this

Comment

constantly before I did an RMA with minix, replacement unit does not give me reboots. I had an early 2013 one that gave me the issues. I have heard that changing the cpu governor can help some.

Sent from my asus flo using CrappaLinks

Comment

Mine didn't reboot when I was on finless 1.2b only reboots on 1.3

Comment

ah ya mine did on 1.2 and all stock ones. best of luck to you man.

Sent from my asus flo using CrappaLinks

Comment

Hello,
                  which are the benefits that every single kernel provides?
                  For exemple,what is the meaning of "oc_gpu533_ddr533" or "oc_gpu533_ddr466"?
                  It is true that 1080 kernel slows down the device more than 720 one?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Re: NEW - Minix X5 - Finless 1.3 custom ROM

there is a performance hit using the 1080 kernel, but generally it is completely usable, at least for me. I have tested the 533/533 oc kernel myself and did not see performance increase in use or in antutu.

Sent from my NEO-X5-116A using CrappaLinks

Comment

Link Down

Originally posted by gastonemartinez View Post
                      Hello Finless,thanks for all your contributation. Your rom's are incredible stable. I hope so much this last update.
                      But when we try to donwload the rom from de post, it take us to an #$%^ error 404 page not found. Please fix the link.Thanks, see ya
                      !
                      Download Link is Down. Any alternate links or is it possible to fix the link?

Thank You!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mpertz View Post
                        Download Link is Down. Any alternate links or is it possible to fix the link?

Thank You!!!
                        Sorry, we have to re-upload some amount of roms.
                        It seems that [DELETED]'s only contribution to this site lately was to delete other dev files from the FTP.
                        Sorry for the inconvenience. It's sad that some people only think about themselves.
                        Last edited by Molle; 02-02-2014, 10:21. Reason: Administrative action

Comment

Hi,
                          any suggestion about an oc kernel?
                          Thanks.

Comment

I don't think there is a big impact between different OC kernels.
                            I would use the same speed for GPU and DDR.
                            My current setup is kernel 720p with no airpin (as I don't use it), GPU and DDR @533MHz.

I also used 1080p kernel for a while, but had some annoying lag when playing certain 1080p videos.
                            720p is good enough for me.

Also, I use Trickster Mod to tune the CPU speed (I had to install busybox installer to install busybox to /system/bin first, otherwise Trickster Mod wouldn't start).

Originally posted by skazza View Post
                            Hi,
                            any suggestion about an oc kernel?
                            Thanks.

Comment

Many thanks Petrus

Comment

NEW - Minix X5 - Finless 1.3 custom ROM

What cpu settings ur using petrus with this kernel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X