Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom rom for m8 amlogic s802 16GB

hi

can i use your finless 1.7 Custom rom for m8 amlogic s802 16GB? if not is other custom rom?

wahran
    thanks

Comment

M8. AMLOGIC S802 tested

hi
      i asked about M8. AMLOGIC S802 if i can i use your finless 1.7 Custom rom?

M8. AMLOGIC S802 is very nice box the same neo x8 H and more cheaper but M8 has no OTG and only 2 USB.
      i have tested with my new box tv olay that i received yesterday and its working very good.
      firmware to EM8 M8 TV Box link:http://www.enybox.com/En/news/html/?434.html working very good
      firmware to JUSTOP M8 Android TV Box link: http://forums.justop.com/topic15372.html working also.
      M8. AMLOGIC S802 has the same firmware as Ugoos M8 Amlogic S802 box EM8 M8 TV Box JUSTOP M8 Android TV Box.

EM8 M8 TV Box link:http://www.enybox.com/En/news/html/?434.html is the original firmware from factory.

thans

wahran

Comment

I have a question about the home screen..
        I have updated XBMC on my Zoomtak T8 with KitKat to Kodi and it is working fine but the XBMC home screen button/tile is not working anymore, can I change this (tool) to point at Kodi or change the tile?
        Attached Files

Comment

it's hard coded at the launcher-app, so you have to "edit" the app...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            it's hard coded at the launcher-app, so you have to "edit" the app...
            Yes I found this default_shortcut.cfg and changed the text "org.xbmc.xbmc" to "org.xbmc.kodi" on my pc (ftp) but can't place it back because I don't have the rights... Is there a way or tool to overrule this?

Comment

I would try it with
              adb push ....
              (but I do the most things via adb)
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

General AML S802 Device release discussions

Originally posted by ASDned View Post
                Yes I found this default_shortcut.cfg and changed the text "org.xbmc.xbmc" to "org.xbmc.kodi" on my pc (ftp) but can't place it back because I don't have the rights... Is there a way or tool to overrule this?
                Is it possible you could upload that particular launcher apk and the default_shortcut.cfg

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Hi All.
                  Need firmware for fake M8
                  Version M8 2_0
                  Please give a link of the firmware.
                  Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X