JXD Game Pad 3 - S7800B - RileyROM 1.2 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    TWRP Recovery (installed after the first boot to allow stock recovery to format everything)Thanks to FT Developer Abdul_PT.
    H Riley! Long time no see. I was away "out of town" about 1 year. Now I'm trying to revamp this s7800b game console and sell it for $. Before...I was nicely running your 1.1 JB ROM. Just recently I tried your 1.3 JB and that generally was good. Except...

I have never used KitKat Android, so i wanted to see how good the 1.2.2 KitKat was, but the TWRP recovery in 1.2.2 didn't install / didn't load right when I rebooted and then rebooted again to 'recovery' mode...I just saw a green android figure with the red "!". I also think, but not exactly sure that one of your ROMs trashed the built-in keymapper 🎮 button for games. Either the 1.3 or 1.2.2 which I both tried did. Fortunately, I flashed official firmware "1.5" with JB 4.2.2 and the keymapper button works again but it's slightly different than in a previous official firmware (and orange color).

Got any tips about TWRP or the keymapper?
    Last edited by petesimon; 07-11-2015, 22:36.

Comment

For me, the keymapper never worked after the first release. Are you using the KK TWRP from post #72? You might try downloading it and flashing it with the flash tool by itself.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

hello there, this is my first post here.

I bought a bricked gamepad 3 and I'm trying to solve the problem but I have many doubts. Can anybody help me?
        1 - How do I find out which pins are to be shorted in flash memory? what should I look for in the datasheet?
        2 - Even if I can get the computer to see the gamepad, I need a firmware to load, why can not I download the post # 1 links? (access denied...)
        3 - I emailed the webmaster days ago asking about the download, why was not I answered?

ps: google translator, then disregard the errors ....

Comment

Working...
        X