No announcement yet.

JXD Game Pad 3 - S7800B - RileyROM 1.2 KitKat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jinoga turn the device off and try it again.

Sent from my Teclast A10HD / Jelly Bean 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by pogodancer View Post
      jinoga turn the device off and try it again.

Sent from my Teclast A10HD / Jelly Bean 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 4
      my device turn off and i try it but my PC Not see device

I should install Windows xp?

Comment

I've had several requests for an update to this ROM with less debloat of the stock apps. Also, I did not update Google Apps this time (I left the stock version in because it was causing some force closes of some apps).

Here is V1.2.2

Download
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          I've had several requests for an update to this ROM with less debloat of the stock apps. Also, I did not update Google Apps this time (I left the stock version in because it was causing some force closes of some apps).

Here is V1.2.2

Download

stock mapper too ??

Comment

I believe so. I didn't remove anything.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

I believe so. I didn't remove anything.
              not working here. anyone else installed and tested it out??

Comment

I would like to get some feedback about this recovery. This is only for KitKat.

TWRP JXD S7800B
                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

I looked throughout the stock version of the firmware this ROM is based on, and I couldn't find a Keymapper app from JXD. I went back and took the one from the 1.1 stock ROM...and here it is:

Try installing this app and see if it works.

You may need to copy it into system/app folder and give it execute permissions for it to work right.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

BTW, I tried that TWRP recovery on my device.

Since it defaults to portrait mode, the right half of the screen is cut off. The actual orientation of the TWRP is upside down portrait mode.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Re: JXD Game Pad 3 - S7800B - RileyROM 1.2 KitKat

Thanks for the feedback. I most have done something wrong.
                      I will fix it. Sorry.

Tapatalked
                      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

BTW, I tried that TWRP recovery on my device.

Since it defaults to portrait mode, the right half of the screen is cut off. The actual orientation of the TWRP is upside down portrait mode.
                        Remenber i reported this issue and you guys said it wasn't an issue :3

Comment

What I intended to say was it was a known issue...sorry for the misunderstanding.

The up side is that we should have a solution pretty quick.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

I looked throughout the stock version of the firmware this ROM is based on, and I couldn't find a Keymapper app from JXD. I went back and took the one from the 1.1 stock ROM...and here it is:

Try installing this app and see if it works.

You may need to copy it into system/app folder and give it execute permissions for it to work right.

so download installed, rebooted, converted to system app, rebooted. nothing! it seems just a updater for the gamecontrole configure.

Comment

I guess that wasn't the stock keymapper after all. I will look some more in the previous ROM for some clues to its whereabouts.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by Scellow View Post
                                Remenber i reported this issue and you guys said it wasn't an issue :3
                                If the issue is the portrait orientation, that's not an issue. It's the way your screen is.
                                If the issue is the screen refresh it's a reported bug.

I made two new images.

TWRP JXD bgra

TWRP JXD rgb

Comment

Working...
                                X