• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
    Thanks, I also want to debloat a few apk

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

use root file manager / delete

JustMe
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
      Hey guys, I unzipped the stock firmware from may 12th, to edit the config file for the 5ghz wifi fix. But when I re zip the firmware. I get a footer error when I try to flash it, how do I fix this.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
      Have you signed the new zip file?

Comment

Originally posted by rlaursen View Post
        i just noticed that if you turn the wifi on and off i get the same 65mbps speed as my other firmwares but it randomly dropped to 52 and back up to 58 after checking it a few times. It always gets the same speed as other fw if I turn the wifi on and off. Test that and see if you get the same results.

edit: just checked it again and it dropped to 13mbps lol turned wifi off and on.. back to 65 but there is def something wrong here.. it isnt a stable connection

edit: ran the 5ghz patch from bob and tested again. According to mbox settings(with color buttons on top) 5ghz band is showing 2/4 bars but in the android looking setttings page it says 3/4. I run same test on 5ghz and i get 18mbps consistently whereas 2.4 band gives me 8-10 with 4/4 bars . The 5g patch may have resolved this wifi issue im not positive though. I doubt it has any affect on the 2.4 band unless im mistaken
        About the "5ghz patch from bob". Where can I find/download this patch?

Comment

Originally posted by handroid View Post
          About the "5ghz patch from bob". Where can I find/download this patch?
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
            Have you signed the new zip file?
            yes i tried that, I might just root delet and make a backup.

Comment

New firmware

Hi all!
              I did a firmware, because i really need the paid apps. (Full firmware)
              http://www.220volt.hu/temp/upload/playa/m8/TM8_AP6330_20140517_Lifeforce.rar

- deodexed
              - fixed a bug that not download paid apps (unfortunately, only a trick but it works)
              - Google apps update
              - root (su running as a daemon)
              - Added init.d support
              - Fixed Wifi problems with 5G
              - Very unnecessary files removed (Chinese game)

I did not want to implement major changes (next time), people love to factory state.

Sorry my bad english

Comment

Cool!

Originally posted by Lifeforce View Post
                Hi all!

- deodexed
                - fixed a bug that not download paid apps (unfortunately, only a trick but it works)
                - Google apps update
                - Added init.d support

I did not want to implement major changes (next time), people love to factory state.

Sorry my bad english
                This looks great! Well done. How is its Ethernet performance?

Comment

Great. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Which one do you think is looking better This one or the Stock version ???
                    Thnx

Comment

Very Nice

Thnx
                      Gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifeforce View Post
                        Hi all!

- deodexed
                        - Google apps update
                        - Added init.d support

Sorry my bad english
                        testing it now and can confirm google paid app installs and 5GHz wifi works but the blinking led problem is back. I see the firmware was compiled may 6th. Could you make these same tweaks to the newer may 12th Acemax firmware that fixes the blinking led issue?

we also need the tcp buffer size increased alot so we can get full ethernet speeds. thanks!

Comment

FYI, NEW Download from the vendor I deal with for my M8's

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdsZ9pL

supposed to have the DTS,AC3 fix. I have not tried it yet. Will try it tomorrow, thought I'll share.

Cheers,

tr

(edited to fix link)
                          Last edited by therabbit; 05-19-2014, 12:40.

Comment

Thnx
                            anyway of making

My Apps - to load XBMC
                            Online Video - My Apps

(it would have been nice if we can get them to be customized

Otherwise it looks good.

Comment

thanks LifetForce. makes me happy there some active development happing for this box and good community surfacing.

Thanks to all

JustMe
                              Last edited by JustMe; 05-18-2014, 05:20.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by therabbit View Post
                                http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdsZ9pLsupposed to have the DTS,AC3 fix. I have not tried it yet. Will try it tomorrow, thought I'll share.Cheers,tr
                                link does not work

JustMe

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X