Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DroidFan View Post
    Could you add a volume up und down Button on the Status bar?
    Maybe I am the only one but I like the MousePointer on Wassers Rom more.
    The next release is already out... look at the sticky post in the top of the forum area. If you actually read that thread... it is mentioned how to enable the volume up/down on the status bar. The mouse pointer is going to be subjective but the new version does come with another one.

Comment

USB DAC

Originally posted by DeliriumNL View Post
      I just finished setting up and i must say this rom is the best available and will be my daily driver for a long time !

I had a little trouble with the new NFS script, my old one was mounting to /mnt/sdcard/drive and that apparently doesn't work under kitkat (emulated folders).

My (stereo) USB DAC is working great, i have no problem with my Mele F10 pro taking over the audio because my DAC takes it over - exactly how i wanted.

The rom has been running all night and never crashed so far, I'm trying out Wasser XBMC right now and I can play 1080P files very well - slightest audio delay still but I think BeyondXBMC will fix that.

I love the way you build your roms, they are fast, clean, customizable and very enjoyable.

Only minor bug that I found is that the 'enter' key isn 't working anymore, but on the other hand - my 'home' button is working again so thats kind of funny. I allready tried a different keymap and that didn't help so I think i have to look for the new 'enter' shortcut in kitkat and map it to the remote (will share that if i find it).

This is the fastest rom I've ever used !

Very happy user and happy that I've donated, you earn it!
      I have bee reading about Minix and USB DAC. From what I have read up tonow, they work but hi-res audio file (24 bit, 96+ khz) are downsample to 16 bit - 44.1kHz, according to the DAC display (when available). So, the USB connection + DAC is not better then spidf or HDMI audio DAC, if you have a good receiver that include a good DAC.

Could you please confirm that you have successfully play hi-res file without resampling, with your USB setup?

Thanks

Comment

NTFS and exFAT

Firstly, thanks for the Quickshot ROM, was really happy with the v2 build.

Just updated to v3 and flashed the kernel as well but I can't seem to get the MINIX to work with an NTFS or exFAT devices.

Has anyone had any success?

Thanks

Comment

A2 remote

Patch for A2 remote:

-Using Quickflasher:HERE
          md5 b253a8b64eb54b33c217c4860856ad20

- Using quickshot-update:HERE
          md5 caef0cb2b6a783a1c64ad7a6e7495cbd

ROCKCHIP APPS PACK deleted from compilation HERE
          md5 06ee1db5f25fd4bbe82094449ffeffdc

WINDOWS APP TizzNFS, to create NFS shares in a easy way HERE
          md5 da7c9dc1cca712646a553e5288a30c60

[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone, I'm a new user for MINIX A7 and also a novice. So I installed ROM QS 3.1 with no ploblem. Everything are working perfecly except my A2 REMOTE. See post 1, only three buttons are not working perfecly.

I used Tincore quickflasher for the first, and it not working (not valid pakage) i got.

For the second links, I don't know what to do or what I need to do it.

So, I need some can held, I need the right patch (link) and what i need (app) to install it.

Thank you! Merci!

Comment

Hi,

I installed QuickShot 3.1 in Neo Minix X7 and the media player (in the ROM, XMBC) the sound is choppy

It's not problem of the media file and I tried with several of them than before they work with the original ROM.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by iegolas View Post
              Hi,

I installed QuickShot 3.1 in Neo Minix X7 and the media player (in the ROM, XMBC) the sound is choppy

It's not problem of the media file and I tried with several of them than before they work with the original ROM.

Thanks for your help
              Make certain you got QS 3.1 first... since you are posting in the 3.0 thread instead of the 3.1 thread it'd certainly be possible you downloaded from the wrong thread also

Comment

Working...
              X