Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
    Hi, I am using finless 1.8 since I bought this device. It's a great rom but a bit slow sometimes. Now I'm ready to go to qs3 or maybe kitkat 4.4.2 by Wasser. I'm using beyond xbmc. Which rom should I go for? Quickshot v3 or Kitkat 4.4.2 1.03 by Wasser. I'm really looking forward to hear from you all.
    Both roms are great for me, I suggest you try them and install the one who better fit your use.
    rdsok is right, beyond XBMC is not ready actually for kitkat, Flumpster is working on a new version, but it is not ready yet.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Re: QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      Are the kernels also new?
      What mean is the kernel packages are updated?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Also something i dont get.
        Why is the update.zip to qs3.1 450 mbs and the complete rom 380 mbs?

Comment

Quickshot V3

We are working on a mini version, and in other devices version but we don't have the mini device, is similar to the Neo X7 but is not the same, so patience pls.

Passthrough in xbmc is not working, if someone can find a working kk libmedia.so please tell us, as far I know there is not a libmedia.so hacked.

leolas
          sent from my phone.

Hii guys.. Is there an easy way of being informed when you have a Quickshot V3 for Mini?
          The Rom works really well on it barring the wireless issue and once again you guys rock..

Comment

Originally posted by jagman2020 View Post
            Hii guys.. Is there an easy way of being informed when you have a Quickshot V3 for Mini?
            The Rom works really well on it barring the wireless issue and once again you guys rock..
            I'm sure they will post it in the thread for the x7 mini just as they did on this one.

Comment

For some reasen foxsports nl is now streaming in high quality on 3.1!!! Hls maybe fixed? Testing

Comment

Originally posted by jagman2020 View Post
                Just take a look in this forum, the v3.1 for mini works (got one on my device), leolas is doing packaging with oc kernels, and he will create a new thread with install/download instructions.

be patient, leolas allready replyies many times to this question...
                Franck
                for windows8.1 drivers fix follow this.
                ---
                Jesurun v2.1 old rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
                K-R42 v2.1 new rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
                Minix neo x7 mini with quickshot firmware 3.1 with kernel HDMI patch
                Minix neo s8s with stock firmware
                Plex streamer with external MX player
                TV Sony Bravia HDMI 1080p/60hz with AC3/DTS passthru.

Comment

qs 3.1 for x7-mini is being packaged as told here. Wait for it, it's coming!
                  There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Art has tons of problems yet. I suggest dalvick.
                    For quickflasher or quickshot updates read 3 post carefully.

+1

Thanks rdsok, really well explained!

The scale problem is solved in the next ROM update 3.1. It will be released soon. In firsts post there is a link about how fix it in this version.

Google search was removed by default, install it from market.

Cifs support was added to the kernel, so no need to add any external modules.

sent by my phone.
                    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                    thanks for your reply i've just downloaded v3.1 but not able to try it yet, will it have the 3 versions of xbmc if so which do i use thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by seagate1 View Post
                      thanks for your reply i've just downloaded v3.1 but not able to try it yet, will it have the 3 versions of xbmc if so which do i use thanks.
                      They have only included one version of XBMC in any of their ROM's... not sure where you are getting the idea that there are three

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                        They have only included one version of XBMC in any of their ROM's... not sure where you are getting the idea that there are three
                        thanks for reply the last rom had xbmc, but there was frodo,gothom and another 1.which i cannot remember as box is not connected due to decorating. i did ask this before i wish i had wrote them down thanks.

Comment

Re: QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Originally posted by seagate1 View Post
                          thanks for reply the last rom had xbmc, but there was frodo,gothom and another 1.which i cannot remember as box is not connected due to decorating. i did ask this before i wish i had wrote them down thanks.
                          the only one is included is xbmcz, which is a custom gotham build by jmcm66.
                          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                            the only one is included is xbmcz, which is a custom gotham build by jmcm66.
                            thank you at last i got the answer.

Comment

I'm not sure if was at this thread or another but i remember someone asking to stop the noise when pushing the virtual home button.
                              Here is the quickflasher patch to remove the sound

https://mega.co.nz/#!rdUwFbya!HAIcUwLTxfyR7CmbOEJGQ3MiPcPmlhISdFRwXZk pEKw

And this one to enable it again.

https://mega.co.nz/#!iRNAiBoa!PabffLFogz1MwG8CVAimcDtTZTH-y6nUoRBBbFKimKE
                              Last edited by daemonium; 05-29-2014, 15:13.

Comment

Pls Add in next Release

Could you add a volume up und down Button on the Status bar?
                                Maybe I am the only one but I like the MousePointer on Wassers Rom more.

Comment

Working...
                                X