Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeliriumNL View Post
    Instead of upping, read the topic this question was already awnsered.
    Unfortunately I have a difficulty in more. Now I'm going to translate 21 pages of discussion to find the answer! nice tip your suggestion
    Last edited by kRel; 05-20-2014, 13:29.

Comment

Re: QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Originally posted by juan3211 View Post
      Have you got this option with Quickshot V2 ?

I'm now in QuickShot V2 and I can't get sound in my TV and in my amplificator AT THE SAME time with anyone of the sound output options. I have to change the sound output option.

Are you saying that with QuickShot V3 it can be done ?

Regards,
      Why not?
      Minix hdmi in your tv. And optical out from tv to the reciever.

Problem solved very simple

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kRel View Post
        Unfortunately I have a difficulty in more. Now I'm going to translate 21 pages of discussion to find the answer! nice tip your suggestion
        I can help you: it was tested to work, but not sure if it works for all usb audio devices.

Comment

Crosspost for Team Nitro, news from wasser!

Originally posted by wasser View Post
          Hi all,

i have hacked libmedia.so for pasthrough support in xbmc, Please test and let me know if it works for you!
          i plan to add it in 1.0.3 release.

you can download it from

thanks

wasser

Comment

I can help you: it was tested to work, but not sure if it works for all usb audio devices.
            Thanks, that's better ...

In the meantime I found out that you have just posted this question first and then I found a confirmation here and later ...

Now, I can advance to QSv3...

Originally posted by dermuggi View Post
            damn thats expensive haha
            but thx for posting
            Indeed I answered you ...

Comment

Awaiting the results of your test, Krel!
              Kudos to the brave and to the developers of this Rom!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Crosspost for Team Nitro, news from wasser!
                Great news! I will test it and ask wasser about permission to include in our ROM too.
                I tried to hack it but no success, I tried to hack it in sources following strateform tips in his post.

I had to ask wasser about sound in x7, I didn't got rtl5616 works properly and he gives me the solution, now seems that he got a libmedia hack, what a great work from wasser!

Leolas

Sent by my phone.
                Enviado desde el telefono.
                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                My devices:
                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                Gearbest.com)
                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Leo? What files are responceable for hls streaming of apps? If i get this to work i can get back to qs3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                    Leo? What files are responceable for hls streaming of apps? If i get this to work i can get back to qs3!!!

Yes this would make the rom perfect we know it can be fixed

Comment

Hi, Beyond XBMC work in this release?

Comment

Originally posted by kRel View Post
                        Up please....

---

"...someone..." I see hard because the trinket is much expensive: is an Italian product and costs about 200 € new... http://www.m2tech.biz/commerce/?mod=...&product_id=56 also here..

Wpw so expensive, I tested my daughter cheap usbcard on my x7 and it works, but I cant test this device so expensive to buy it.

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                        Great news! I will test it and ask wasser about permission to include in our ROM too.
                        I tried to hack it but no success, I tried to hack it in sources following strateform tips in his post.

I had to ask wasser about sound in x7, I didn't got rtl5616 works properly and he gives me the solution, now seems that he got a libmedia hack, what a great work from wasser!

Leolas

Sent by my phone.
                        Yes this would make the rom perfect we know it can be fixed

Thanks I will test it first, I dont want anyone brick his device if it fails.

I will report you how it works.

leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Odp: QUICKSHOT V3 by TheNitroTeam MINIX Neo X7.

Originally posted by juan3211 View Post
                          Have you got this option with Quickshot V2 ?

I'm now in QuickShot V2 and I can't get sound in my TV and in my amplificator AT THE SAME time with anyone of the sound output options. I have to change the sound output option.

Are you saying that with QuickShot V3 it can be done ?

Regards,
                          I have sound on both setup spdif and hdmi passthrough. I use Quickshot v2, when xbmc passthrough will work on v3 I will change rom to it.

HDMI setup: minix tv box-hdmi cable-dvd reciver/amplifier - hdmi out-tv (dts and ac3 works via passthrough)
                          Reciver always must be Power On even when whant listen audio on TV only.

SPDIF setup: minix rv box - hdmi- TV and minix tv box-toslink optocal cable- dvd reciver/amplifier - 5.1 speakers (only dts works, ac3 rear left and right chanel are played on front only so no real suround. Better setup for me becouse no need to power on dvd reciver if whant use tv speakers only. Auto On tv box also supported. No use becouse ac3 no passthrough support like write on up.
                          O was tested rk & spdif (no passthrough) on audio menager and audio are played on both - Tv speakers and 5.1 home theatre system also.

Comment

Rkm has released first KitKat Rom for Rk3188 yesterday, it's on their site!

Comment

Originally posted by tumcha View Post
                              Hi, Beyond XBMC work in this release?
                              Not yet, but flumpster is working in a new version.

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                              Rkm has released first KitKat Rom for Rk3188 yesterday, it's on their site!

I tested it in my mk902. Nothing new to take from it.

Well, wasser got it! The libmedia.so hacked for him works, I got DTS pass through in xbmc from it. But the video with libmedia hack goes terrible, I don't know if it is caused for our xbmc version, or what happened. I need to test it deeply.

Instructions to install wasser libmedia.so coming soon. I am from my phone and my PC is compiling the SDK, 2 out of memory errors everytime I open chrome on it.

Leolas

Sent by my phone.
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

I use this http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...specifications

My tvbox is plug via hdmi to the box. It has spdif, coaxial and stereo output. It also have remote. When watching tv without amplifier I set to 2ch, when watch with amplifier use 5.1 via spdif.
                                T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Working...
                                X