• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walter77 View Post
    Here is your test kernel to get the scandata for your remote:
    kernel_scandata_807f.zip

Please follow the guide in post #20.

Walter77
    HI walter77 i am make code for all key pls check . thanks a lot for your time .

power d=18e7
    fast rewind = d=3cc3
    fast forward ffwd = d=f20d
    stop = d=d42b
    play pause = d=58a7
    back d=2fd
    home d=609f
    cursor d=20df
    volume down d=28d7
    volume up d=8f7
    mute d=10ef

TV d=6a95
    VOD d=ea15
    APP d=f807
    SETUP d=da25
    KEY CHINESE DOWN OF KEY BACK d=e817
    KEY OK d=aa55
    KEY UP d=629d
    KEY DOWN d=6897
    KEY LEFT d=e21d
    KEY RIGTH d=a857
    KEY CHINNESE e d=827d
    KEY CHINENSE x d=d22d
    1 d=2ad5
    2 d=12ed
    3 d=e01f
    4 d=af5
    5 d=48b7
    6 d=8877
    7 d=32cd
    8 d=708f
    9 d=b04f
    0 d=30cf

Comment

Hey Walter,

I tried your newest kernel and it is working perfectly !
      I don't have to power it off completely after using it everytime

I'm sorry to hear that you want to quit doing this great work. It is really amazing so far.
      I think more and more people will need custom keymap kernels for their remotes, so I wanted
      to ask if you could write a tutorial on how to add a custom keymap to the kernel, so that everyone
      could do it. I own a Mele F10 Pro which has a IR-button for power. At the moment I have to power off the
      TV-Box with stock remote but if you would write a tutorial I could add the F10's power button to the kernel
      and power it off using only one remote.

Thanks again for your amazing work !!

Comment

NEW!! pureXbmc V2 - New firmware for CX-921a / EXOON Power Pro 2013

Originally posted by rebootix View Post
        Hey Walter,

I tried your newest kernel and it is working perfectly !
        I don't have to power it off completely after using it everytime

I'm sorry to hear that you want to quit doing this great work. It is really amazing so far.
        I think more and more people will need custom keymap kernels for their remotes, so I wanted
        to ask if you could write a tutorial on how to add a custom keymap to the kernel, so that everyone
        could do it. I own a Mele F10 Pro which has a IR-button for power. At the moment I have to power off the
        TV-Box with stock remote but if you would write a tutorial I could add the F10's power button to the kernel
        and power it off using only one remote.

Thanks again for your amazing work !!
        Great to hear that it is working. I don't want to quit completely but i'm a teamplayer and it's quite frustrating doing the whole job alone. I thought it would be easy to do some things together with other people here at freaktab, but it's quite difficult to get infos from other "devs".

Adding a remote is quite simple, if you know how ;-)

I asked a lot of people but no one told me. So i learned it and now it's quite easy. As you can read you need two different kernels to get the usercode for a new remote. With this code you compile a new kernel to get the scancode for each key on your remote. Now you have to add this code to your kernel source and that's it.

As i wrote in another thread, i still will try to remove bugs from my kernel, but the time for JB has come and xbmc works quite perfect on cx921 for my needs and this was my intention to build up a rom, just for me and for people who have the same needs.

Walter77

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD
        Donations are welcome and will be shared with other devs:

DONATIONS

CX-921 TV-Box without Bluetooth (RK3188 / RTL8188 Wifi), CX-921b TV-Box (RK3188T / AP6210 Wifi), T428 TV Stick (RK3188 / AP6330 Wifi), CX919 TV Stick (RK3188 / AP6210 Wifi)

Comment

Sounds simple, but everyone would need the kernel source and some information on which files
          to modiy , or am i wrong ? I think no one would be able to create his own kernel with all these
          great features inside

Comment

Originally posted by tecnor View Post
            HI walter77 i am make code for all key pls check . thanks a lot for your time .

power d=18e7
            fast rewind = d=3cc3
            fast forward ffwd = d=f20d
            stop = d=d42b
            play pause = d=58a7
            back d=2fd
            home d=609f
            cursor d=20df
            volume down d=28d7
            volume up d=8f7
            mute d=10ef

TV d=6a95
            VOD d=ea15
            APP d=f807
            SETUP d=da25
            KEY CHINESE DOWN OF KEY BACK d=e817
            KEY OK d=aa55
            KEY UP d=629d
            KEY DOWN d=6897
            KEY LEFT d=e21d
            KEY RIGTH d=a857
            KEY CHINNESE e d=827d
            KEY CHINENSE x d=d22d
            1 d=2ad5
            2 d=12ed
            3 d=e01f
            4 d=af5
            5 d=48b7
            6 d=8877
            7 d=32cd
            8 d=708f
            9 d=b04f
            0 d=30cf
            Please try this kernel for working remote:
            kernel_walter77_cx921a_1080p_v24_LCD1_vsync_cpu160 8h_gpu600h_ddr720.zip

I haven't test it cause i'm not at home, but it should work ;-)

I also have defined this four buttons in this kernel:

fast rewind - key 242
            fast forward - key 241
            stop - key 166
            play pause - key 164

You need to define these buttons inside of "rkxx-remotectl.kl" too.
            Possible functions are inside Generic.kl.
            Both files are inside system/usr/keylayout

For stop you have to add "key 166 MEDIA_STOP" to rkxx-remotectl.kl
            But you can reassign any key you want.

Please report back and i you have a nice working kl files for your remote, please share it in this thread.

Walter77

DONATIONS

CX-921 TV-Box without Bluetooth (RK3188 / RTL8188 Wifi), CX-921b TV-Box (RK3188T / AP6210 Wifi), T428 TV Stick (RK3188 / AP6330 Wifi), CX919 TV Stick (RK3188 / AP6210 Wifi)

Comment

Originally posted by rebootix View Post
              Sounds simple, but everyone would need the kernel source and some information on which files
              to modiy , or am i wrong ? I think no one would be able to create his own kernel with all these
              great features inside
              I think my kernel source for cx921a box is quite perfect, i spend a lot of time on it, but i will share it with anybody who can optimize it. Do you know how github works?

Walter77

DONATIONS

Comment

Hi Walter77 .

I am test the kernel compiled for me and Works all great !!!! Thanks Friend for your time and work .

With a little bit of luck i will find you and invite you a some beers hehehehe . you have some paypal acount for make a Little donation for your time ?

Thanks Again Walter77 .

Regards

Tecnor

Comment

Hi Walter77 .

I am test the kernel compiled for me and Works all great !!!! Thanks Friend for your time and work .

With a little bit of luck i will find you and invite you a some beers hehehehe . you have some paypal acount for make a Little donation for your time ?

Thanks Again Walter77 .

Regards

Tecnor
                  Hey Tecnor, nice to hear that it works for you! You don't have to pay me for that, it's time to travel to nicaragua and take some beers with you :-)

Until that, have a lot of fun with your box!
                  Walter77

DONATIONS

Comment

Hey Tecnor, nice to hear that it works for you! You don't have to pay me for that, it's time to travel to nicaragua and take some beers with you :-)

Until that, have a lot of fun with your box!
                    Walter77

Hi Walter77 Thanks a Lot i am Waiting for Beers , all Works perfect only power Off not power Off only Sleep heheheheeh But is Ok .

Regards .

tecnor

Comment

Hi Walter77 Thanks a Lot i am Waiting for Beers , all Works perfect only power Off not power Off only Sleep heheheheeh But is Ok .

Regards .

tecnor
                      Hey tecnor, you can power off with reboot apk. But you have to remove power cord and plug it back to turn on device. Hardware don't support something like standby, but sleep mode does quite the same. With this kernel i allow lowest ddr, gpu and cpu speed in sleep mode.

Kernel v24 will also work on all other cx921 boxes!!

If you will ever be in hamburg, let me know ;-)

Walter77

DONATIONS

Comment

remote controller

Hi Walter,
                        Realy perfect rom, I use it already 3 weeks, stable and fast. But need help with remote controller (work only back key as a home key), please help me.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0834.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	434215
                        Last edited by huniak; 07-22-2014, 11:58.

Comment

Originally posted by huniak View Post
                          Hi Walter,
                          Realy perfect rom, I use it already 3 weeks, stable and fast. But need help with remote controller (work only back key as a home key), please help me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7230[/ATTACH]
                          Please follow the steps in this post:

First i need the usercode of your remote. After that i will compile a kernel for the scan codes of your remote buttons, but it's all mentioned in the post above.

Walter77

DONATIONS

Comment

user code

Please follow the steps in this post:

First i need the usercode of your remote. After that i will compile a kernel for the scan codes of your remote buttons, but it's all mentioned in the post above.

Walter77

Hi again, my remote user code is: u=0x202

waiting for next step, thank

Comment

Originally posted by huniak View Post
                              Hi again, my remote user code is: u=0x202

waiting for next step, thank
                              Please try this kernel first:
                              kernel_cx921a_1080p_v25_LCD1_vsync_cpu1608h_gpu600 h_ddr720.zip

If it will not work i will compile kernel to get your scan codes.

Walter77

DONATIONS

Comment

Please try this kernel first:
                                kernel_cx921a_1080p_v25_LCD1_vsync_cpu1608h_gpu600 h_ddr720.zip

If it will not work i will compile kernel to get your scan codes.

Walter77

Flash v25 some minutes ago, but I cant get codes for buttons in terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X