No output from HDMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tronsmart vaga standard.

Well I'm getting my new box on Wednesday next week. Its the same as the tronsmart vaga rownd box but its made by mbox 4k, & its the DTS pass through chip. I hope its from the latest batch not the first 1. Fingers crossed.lol

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      Eric, don't worry, I don't talk about you and geekbuying ... I talk about the factory
      +1 :-)

I always happy to buy from you since you have good c.service :-).
      thank you for your support Eric.

Comment

No problems from my S89 standard bought from Geekbuying. I hope it will stay that way.

Comment

I had the same issue from this crappy chinese box, no HDMI output when receiving it! I opened it up , applied some flux to the HDMI pins and heated them till it melt; working perfectly since then, so no need to spend money for sending it back and wait for another box for a 5 minutes work; I see lot of people having this trouble ...

Comment

Hey Paradoxman, lots of people are complaining of a very tight fit with the board in the case; do you have any tips for making this a 5 minute job without snapping any plastic or bending I/O ports?

Comment

tronsmart vaga standard.

Its to late mate. Already sent it back. Guttid.

Comment

Originally posted by chris613 View Post
                Hey Paradoxman, lots of people are complaining of a very tight fit with the board in the case; do you have any tips for making this a 5 minute job without snapping any plastic or bending I/O ports?
                after unscrewing the 3 screws that are located beneath the 3 rubber feet, it is very easy to open the box using only your fingers; after you opened it it's no need to take out the mainboard because indeed, it stays very tight inside this round box; I took it out however to see if the 4 ground pins located on the bottom are not loose making imperfect contact (cold joints) but it was not the case; for everyone to know "cold joints" means that the solder didn't melt completelly making imperfect contact and after a small mechanical tension applied it could easily break up; after positioning the board to the corespondent holes, you must turn it a little bit clock-wise and it all becomes fit again; but as I told already it's not the case to take out the mainboard, you only need to apply a little flux on the 18 little pins of the HDMI connector and heat them up so that the cold joints would melt; the flux helps so that the solder won't run uncontrolable from one pin to another; I haven't added any extra solder and I have used an ancient thick solder tip; of course those of you who are able to use hot air it's more convenient and wouldn't even have to use flux that way; anyway it was a 5 minutes job and everything is working perfectly ever since

Comment

Originally posted by erkdel View Post
                  Hello Eric , my s89-h was shipped, date: 5/22/2014 9:27:22 AM, is from first bulk, or not. thanks i wait your answer.

My fears came true, almost 2 months waiting vega, one week later, hdmi is ruined, no audio no video, this sucks, luckily in the S89-h would present no problem, shame on you tronsmart.

Comment

Originally posted by erkdel View Post
                    My fears came true, almost 2 months waiting vega, one week later, hdmi is ruined, no audio no video, this sucks, luckily in the S89-h would present no problem, shame on you tronsmart.
                    pm your order number, Tronsmart and Geekbuying will solve the problem for you immediately,and problem really solved already. i can confirm.

Eric
                    Looking for developers
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                      pm your order number, Tronsmart and Geekbuying will solve the problem for you immediately,and problem really solved already. i can confirm.

Eric

thanks Eric . now iam in contact with aftersale service , they are working in my case thanks , something happens i told you

sorry for my english

Comment

Hey Eric,

Unfortunately, I have the same problem as erkdel... I bought two of the s802-h and one of them doesn't have HDMI output.

I'm not blaming geekbuying, just Tronsmart.

I've sent an email to the aftersale service yesterday and waiting for a reply.

In the meantime, i have order the MINiX X8-h, hopefully it will be better.

Comment

also send me your order number.

you also don't need to blame tronsmart, the assemble factory behind them make this problem happen, and when they find this problem, they immediately contact us, and tell us to solve the problem for customers asap, they would help me to handle the return things , i don't see any other tv box factory in china who would like to do this, most of the time, factory just need orders, and payment

anyway, the problem have been solved, i thought they won't make this always happen, and the return shipping and trouble will kill all of their profit, so they should fix it without any reason.

Eric

Originally posted by Murdamonk View Post
                          Hey Eric,

Unfortunately, I have the same problem as erkdel... I bought two of the s802-h and one of them doesn't have HDMI output.

I'm not blaming geekbuying, just Tronsmart.

I've sent an email to the aftersale service yesterday and waiting for a reply.

In the meantime, i have order the MINiX X8-h, hopefully it will be better.
                          Looking for developers
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

got the same problem now to. shall i just write after sale service and what then. ? will the do something ore ?
                            the one that broke is only one month old.
                            my first one still works.

Comment

No HDMI signal

I've just received my Tronsmart S89 Elite from Mobase and HDMI doesn't work with my Sharp LC-32D65RU. The TV simply doesn't see any signal from S89.

At first I thought I was also having a hardware problem like many others but when I plugged the box to a different TV (Philips 24PFL2908H) I could see it working seamlessly! I tried it with different cables/HDMI ports, but it won't work with my Sharp no matter what even after I've upgraded the firmware on TV and the box itself (to 105k4 Finless 1.7). I also tried switching off HDMI resolution auto-switching in Tronsmart with no success.
                              I'm totally sure that I was using a different IPTV box with the same Sharp TV a few years ago. Is it possible that because Tronsmart has HDMI 1.4b an old TV (my Sharp is from around 2008 I think) might not work with it at all?
                              This is such a bummer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dzhus View Post
                                I've just received my Tronsmart S89 Elite from Mobase and HDMI doesn't work with my Sharp LC-32D65RU. The TV simply doesn't see any signal from S89.

At first I thought I was also having a hardware problem like many others but when I plugged the box to a different TV (Philips 24PFL2908H) I could see it working seamlessly! I tried it with different cables/HDMI ports, but it won't work with my Sharp no matter what even after I've upgraded the firmware on TV and the box itself (to 105k4 Finless 1.7). I also tried switching off HDMI resolution auto-switching in Tronsmart with no success.
                                I'm totally sure that I was using a different IPTV box with the same Sharp TV a few years ago. Is it possible that because Tronsmart has HDMI 1.4b an old TV (my Sharp is from around 2008 I think) might not work with it at all?
                                This is such a bummer!
                                it is because the damn sharps don't have HDCP in them, it happened to me also on an expensive sharp AQUOS; cheap and old LGs or SAMSUNGs do have HDCP so no problems on these;
                                I bought a very cheap 2 way HDMI splitter from **** (china) that resolved the issue since it eliminates the HDCP protocol on the HDMI outputs (HDCP was hacked a while ago so all chinese sellers are able to bypass the HDCP protocol now in their splitters) - high definition copy protection

Comment

Working...
                                X