Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Anyone want a custom kernel?
    Don't know what to add since it's already 1080p, tons of usb & ethernet adaptors are already included, no boot problems & already running fast.
    Hi mo,
    I've already replied to one of your threads concerning custom kernels and overclock, but I'm replying to this one too, just in case you're subscribed to one, and not the other.

Would it be possible for you to overclock the kernel for us having additional cooling system? I made one myself, and would like to try how it copes with higher clocks. Something like cpu2.2,ddr650,gpu600? So if you have some spare time and it's not too much of your effort, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Anyone want a custom kernel?
      Don't know what to add since it's already 1080p, tons of usb & ethernet adaptors are already included, no boot problems & already running fast.
      Hi mo,
      I've already replied to one of your threads concerning custom kernels and overclock, but I'm replying to this one too, just in case you're subscribed to one, and not the other.

Would it be possible for you to overclock the kernel for us having additional cooling system? I made one myself, and would like to try how it copes with higher clocks. Something like cpu2.2,ddr650,gpu600? So if you have some spare time and it's not too much of your effort, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X