• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigismundpower
    replied
    But it is possible to 4GB Memory!

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
    My understanding about it is that the manufacturer can built a 4 Gb device if the SoC support it but being a 32 bit system any RAM above of 3 Gb won´t be used, so it would be a waste of resource ($$) for nothing. RAM > 3 Gb It will be only worthy if the device is built on 64 bit SoC....

3GB CPU, 1GB GPU needs

M8 2GB of memory is even 1.5 seems to be used because the GPU is

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Right now I am putting forth a guess. I believe the HDMI IN is nothing more than a pass-through hardware... I bet this is like this. In other words, it's an HDMI switch if your out of HDMI ports on your TV
    I think you are right, because it seams so that the SoC only know 1 HDMI and also only output...
    (but know two LCD controller (3840x2160 and 2560x1600))

Leave a comment:

• taki
    replied
    Pls test it that direcx11and other render script work with xbmc. Because needed interlace options for good video quality

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    And you are also missing the point... we already know, how it works (THX Bob)
    But don't forget that there are those that may not.

That IS the point.

A simple demonstration that can be seen.

Nothing to do with the quality of the actual youtube capture.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    This is an example of what HDMI input can do with a Ugoos UT3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1r_cswNM
    That's exactly how it is on the HPH right now. Only a test APP to turn on HDMI in.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    You are missing the point.

It is simply an example of HDMI in working, not about the quality that we see on the captured footage.
    And you are also missing the point... we already know, how it works (THX Bob)

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Sorry, totally useless, bad quality and full of ads...
    You are missing the point.

It is simply an example of HDMI in working, not about the quality that we see on the captured footage.

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1r_cswNM
    Sorry, totally useless, bad quality and full of ads...

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied

http://www.apad.tv World Exclusive! First look at the new Ugoos UT3 RK3288 4K Android TV box. To order the UT3 visit http://dealsprime.com Ugoos UT3 Product ...

Leave a comment:

• Paul Taraneh
    replied
    Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
    Hi Finless (Bob),
    I'm one of the few believers that took a leap of faith and ordered a box (4G/32G) that still do not exist and we do not know if it will and when 
    I believe that the box that Nagrace company sent to you has 4Gb of RAM, correct?
    I now that you are busy doing your wonderful magic for all of us but we would love to know your impressions about the box, the 4Gb of RAM, the HDMI 2.0, etc.

Thanks a lot.
    You're not the only one, im waiting for Cloudnet to send a cr12 . they shipped it today, but only after a month of stalling. When confronted with the facts from this page, the rep almost begged me to wait. HDMI 2 is not on board, only 1.8ghz rather than the 2 they advertised and firmware doesn't support camera, all this and I still barked that I wanted A 3288 box. I'll deserve what get but will review when received. Once they had my money, it was easier to bargain for an air mouse and SD firmware card. I thought Cloudnet has pretty stable roms, anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• dlangejc
    replied
    Thanks for the info mo123 :-)

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
    I see there is no shipping to South Africa option should I be interrested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They do ship to South Africa
    The price is $129 + SHIPPING $35 DHL for the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM version.
    Need to remember about cleance cost about $15 extra tax.
    Not updated on the website yet.

There is also another company shipping 2GB RAM/8GB ROM but need $55 shipping and MOQ of 5 units.
    http://Unuiga.com releases their RK3288 Set-top-box now with samples available for $70 (minimum 5 pieces) read further down for instructions how to buy. It h...

Leave a comment:

• dlangejc
    replied
    HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

I see there is no shipping to South Africa option should I be interrested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The-Lord
    replied
    What would be the drawbacks of using HDMI at 30Hz when compared against a 60Hz device?

One thing which I can think of is problems while playing games on emulators. They work best at 60hz. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Leave a comment:

• HPH___Tina
    replied
    Originally posted by zeevg View Post
    Hi @HPH___Tina

I think the question is talking about,in the future,when bugs in the software will be found, will we have support ? New updates ? New software versions ?
    Yes,we will updated the firmware when the bugs will be found in future. thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X