No announcement yet.

NextBook 10P12 SE - Ice Cream Sandwich - Finless ROM 1.2 ROOT and Google Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see if I cant upload the file here.

ft5x0x-ts.idc.zip

Move this file to /system/usr/idc the JB filesystem should be similar and should work.

After unzipping just use adb push ft5x0x-ts.idc /system/usr/idc then adb reboot and it should work..

Comment

reloading Finless rom now, then adding the file you sent me. fingers crossed...

Comment

don't forget the build.prop edit as well. at least on my wifes tablet that's what I had to do.

Comment

i thought Finless rom was set at 90. well, I'll know soon.

Comment

It was, I had to change mine to 270 though, my orientation could be miskewed somewhat. but that's what seems to be working here.

Comment

no joy. i have the file in the right place i see qwerty.idc, qwerty2.idc and the new ft5x0x-ts.idc. screen is still flipped. just edited build.prop.... a real pain upside down. rebooting...

Comment

stuck on boot screen. happens everytime i edit build.prop with astro.

Comment

I was getting that too trying to edit with es file explorer. When I used adb pull / edit / adb push it seemed to work.

Comment

i have gotten CWM to work... if you can send me your build.prop. i think i can flash both.

Comment

well i flashed the JB rom your file stays in place, so it doesn't wipe it out. no i am going back to finless rooted ICS. if i do not edit build.prop i should have the inverted screeen, but touch shoul match the screen correct?

Comment

yeah.. i'm having no luck. nertz.

Comment

No idea. the 270 and edited idc file is what seemed to make the screens line up on my wifes tablet. Somehow I think I'm not gonna be allowed to touch it for a very long time now.

Here's my build.prop file. build.prop.zip

Comment

I'd start with getting your adb drivers set up and being able to connect using adb. Editing stuff on the tablet was a wash for me. A mouse really helps there, but it's so much easier just to pull the file, edit it, then push it back to the tablet.

Comment

can you give the the details on that I have the android sdk installed, but I have trouble a bit understanding how to push/pull with adb.

Comment

I start with a command prompt from my destkop. From there you can use "adb pull <file>" to pull files from the tablet onto the destkop, edit then save, then use "adb push <file>" back to tablet. For instance if you have the idc file extracted to your desktop you should be able to use the command.

adb push ft5x0x-ts.idc /system/usr/idc

and that should put the file from your desktop to your tablet.

I did notice the Omaxxx JB file already has the idc file in there. so it would just need to be edited then repacked to flash it? or you can just edit the idc file on your computer then use adb push to send the file to the tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X