Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its everything great with this rom.
    Just "laggy". The screen works fine.

Where can i get that rom you mentioned ?

Comment

Oma JB v1.2.2 for evaluation ;) - system ext4 - CWM recovery - homebrew kernel by Astralix & fr3ts0n - CPU overclocked @1,1 GHz, CPU Tweaker to control - externalSD mounted as NAND - HDMI & Ethernet settings (v1.2.1) / Bluetooth settings...

read through the thread. make sure you use the kernel supplied with Finless' ROM or the Nextbook kernel that is supplied in the thread. You'll have to dig to find it. and absolutely make a nand backup before flashing.

Comment

How can i backup NAND ?

Comment

flash cwm, and boot into recovery. then do a backup. but since your nextbook took Finless' rom without issue, other than lagginess, you should be fine. once you flash the JB rom, maybe do a factory reset. that should help.

Comment

Tried JB with Finless kernel.

The display is inverted and does not auto-rotate.. :/

Comment

tell me you backed up your previous rom

Comment

I'd flash Finless rom to see if that fixes your screen.

Comment

Yup. It fixes I think i will stay with Finless

Comment

so the screen and touch screen were inverted? if so, edit build.prop and change it from 270 to 90, and you should have a nice zippy JB rom with the correct screen orientation.

Comment

Yes, its inverted.

The auto-rotate was not working too. Need to give it a new "run"

Comment

everything worked for me, even a correct screen except touchscreen is inverted 180 degrees.

Comment

merrick, any luck with getting a new rom dump?

Comment

No, deal fell through. have about given up hope on this tablet...

Comment

nertz.

Comment

I must got the older Version Nextbook mine works perfect with this ROM again only one issue... NETFLIX... it worked flawless when I bought the nextbook without the rom installed.. I installed the rom to use Playstore features & so on when I load Netflix it dont have any touch functions!! I figured out how to finally login without using touch & it will let you scroll through the movies but you cant click a movie to watch it!! I tried loading your guy's stock rom with no avail it still dont let me use the touch screen at all to login or make a movie selection... Please please help I am sure it's a real quick fix but I need to get this working for the kidos.. thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X