X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geekbuying
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    The article is interesting in that the review of the UyeSee gives a little insight into possibilities.

With all the kit that he had plugged in, I'm surprised that the 2a power supply could cope so well but may also explain potential instability issues.

It's certainly good to see some kind of decent review of an RK3288 device.

In the blurb about the Tronsmart Betas he does mention at the end the potential issue if there are hardware defects but somehow I can't imagine that geekbuying would ship them without being pretty confident about this aspect as it would be rather damaging to the reputation to do so.
    The Tronsmart Orion R28 use the 5V/3A power adapter. 2A is not enough when you connect with some external usb hard drive. and system is not stead when you run multi-task.

they should not cost down on such things

Leave a comment:

• Jimandroidpc
    replied
    OTA updates like on my s89-h...............

Leave a comment:

• jlunse
    replied
    Sv: The latest news about RK3288

Yes, all these new devices looks really promising.
    Important things are:
    - Wifi/3G (4G) must work.
    - Multi-user support
    - Playstore fully open.
    - Build quality should be good.
    - 1080 video and I understand that it's many ….

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    The article is interesting in that the review of the UyeSee gives a little insight into possibilities.

With all the kit that he had plugged in, I'm surprised that the 2a power supply could cope so well but may also explain potential instability issues.

It's certainly good to see some kind of decent review of an RK3288 device.

In the blurb about the Tronsmart Betas he does mention at the end the potential issue if there are hardware defects but somehow I can't imagine that geekbuying would ship them without being pretty confident about this aspect as it would be rather damaging to the reputation to do so.
    Last edited by bluesmanuk; 08-29-2014, 23:44.

Leave a comment:

• jlunse
    replied

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
    That is not your thoughts.
    It is just a link to a product.
    Is that all you can share with me?

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    Re: The latest news about RK3288

Originally posted by jlunse View Post
    Please, share your thouhts about something that works for you.
    Have you read:

??

Leave a comment:

• jlunse
    replied

Makes you wonder, I guess i'm a tinkerer but i also want something that works....
    Please, share your thouhts about something that works for you.

Leave a comment:

• blinkone
    replied
    Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
    I payed for the Meta ver.
    Hope it gets to me soon so i can play with it.
    Maby i will be the first to relise "Custom Rom"

We will see.
    Thanks Eric for a nice promotion on this boxes.
    Iv also gone for the meta ver looking farward to its arrival in my post box,im sure your custom rom will be be4 mine as iv never done one be4 lol lol this is going to be fun
    Last edited by blinkone; 08-29-2014, 22:28.

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    Makes you wonder, I guess i'm a tinkerer but i also want something that works....

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• geekbuying
    replied
    Eric, do you have some information regarding the Orion and 1080 resolutions ? 30hz ? 60hz?
    1080p 24hz, 1080p 60hz is there, i should confirm the 1080p 30hz tomorrow when i go to office.

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post

We will see.
    well, my friend, long time no see. glad you are interested in this new toy

Originally posted by bajann View Post
    tronsmart orion ,is that imito factory or not,? and plz board photo,ty Eric
    not from imito factory, and in factory imito is not a factory , stay tuned, give me a little time to prepare the review, and i will share as much as i can

Eric

Leave a comment:

• bajann
    replied
    tronsmart orion ,is that imito factory or not,? and plz board photo,ty Eric

Leave a comment:

• lewy20041
    replied

We will see.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Originally posted by jlunse View Post
    I don't agree with you. It's not about 'pigs', it's about early adopters, beta testers, experienced users that are willing to test, learn and give feedback for improvements.

You can participate if you want to or not. No one is forcing you. It is important that the seller is honest and clear that this is an early released product for experienced and interested persons.
    Factories are using users and customers because they DO NOT HAVE software teams. Maybe someone begining to set-up a software team now, but just that. That is why chinese software is bad and final users must to improve their own products.

A brand (I'm not talking about Tronsmart or another, but in general) can not depends on the design house 100% or ask the users fix their product for them.

If you think it's funny, I'm agree with you buying these toys and I believe the seller will not cheat you (I even know him personally), but I don't see any brand interested in spend time to really improve their products. Well... maybe MINIX, even I don't like some things they do and did and even I'm not a MINIX user, but it looks like they put a little more attention.

Personally, for those who want good toys I recommend keep waiting to the Radxa Rock RK3288, that will be really funny for playing.

Leave a comment:

• zeevg
    replied
    Eric, do you have some information regarding the Orion and 1080 resolutions ? 30hz ? 60hz?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X