Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

. did you check this settings in google ?

In google settings i just checked mine on smics rom and working
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

MK902 - KitKat 4.4 - SMIC717394 ---- 1080p and 720p ROMs

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      . did you check this settings in google ?

In google settings i just checked mine on smics rom and working
      Scooter or anyone that has an idea on how to solve it, take a look here: http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=16985 maybe you can understand it better here. I dont want to pollute this thread anymore with my problem. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      FIRMWARE & HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR ANDROID TV STICKS
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApGXribKk_8gdEc3YnlmOHlfRlRQVUxFbkJ3Zzg3U EE&output=html
      My Plexi MK802IV mod
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...xi-MK802IV-mod

Comment

I just checked mine on 2 boxes working fine. Mk902. With this rom. So maybe account setting with Google itself not rom or build?
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Backup with twrp recovery

Firstly I'd like to say that this rom is amazing. I used V1 from the very beginning and now I am on V2. I have two questions:
          1) Is there a 720p version of this ROM? I use 1080p and in fact I have no problem with it. But 720p would be even better for my 720p plasma.
          2) I tried to backup rom with twrp recovery which is included in V2. My problem is that /system partition in TWRP reads 0MB and thus the backup is incomplete. In TWRP if I try to mount /system it fails. I would like to have a nandroid backup of the whole rom for safer messing with tvheadend. Should /system partition read non 0MB and should be backuped with the others? I suppose so, if it is a system itself (on my tablet and phone is not empty and is backuped with CWM).

Comment

Just cruising by to say i still enjoy your rom Smic (1080p) And my Antutu score is now (on v5.1) 23835 Thanks.

But his brother.... http://blog.minipcdb.com/rikomagic-mk902-ii-antutu/

Now i am figuring out how to install a proper Dead Trigger 2 on it with gamepad support so i can enjoy this game on a big screen.
            Last edited by INFIN1TY; 10-14-2014, 19:35.

Comment

He is there any solution for the Upside down camera?

Chakti

Comment

I installed the ROM yesterday, everything working properly so far, very stable, a very good piece of work, thank you!

Only the camera, as mentioned before, any patches or fixes? My 902 is fixed to the TV, turning bit upside down is not really an option, making Skype conversations "interesting".... ;o)

Edit- Something else mentioned before, any remote app that works well with this ROM? I coudn't even get the OM remote app working on the RKM 4.4 upgrade, the 4.2 remote worked perfectly.

Merci!
                Last edited by skivit; 10-26-2014, 15:34. Reason: amnesia

Comment

Soft Bricked?

Hey guys.. Flashed this ROM on my MK809 III, (Model reports RK31SDK) anyway, RKTools seemed to do everything fine.. booted to flash, Erased IDB, flashed the rom... reported OK... but when I try to boot the stick, it just stays on RKM screen... doesnt boot any further, and RKAndroid Tools stays on No Found RKAndroid rock USB. Ive tried booting with what I assume is the reset button held in, held in while also holding ESC key... different configurations of booting,...nothing

Not sure what all info to provide, but hoping someone can help me or ask me for whatever information could help me square this away.

Comment

Originally posted by rbthompsonv View Post
                    Hey guys.. Flashed this ROM on my MK809 III, (Model reports RK31SDK) anyway, RKTools seemed to do everything fine.. booted to flash, Erased IDB, flashed the rom... reported OK... but when I try to boot the stick, it just stays on RKM screen... doesnt boot any further, and RKAndroid Tools stays on No Found RKAndroid rock USB. Ive tried booting with what I assume is the reset button held in, held in while also holding ESC key... different configurations of booting,...nothing

Not sure what all info to provide, but hoping someone can help me or ask me for whatever information could help me square this away.
                    Actually, as I come back.. I realize, I flashed this ROM onto an MK809III... and now as i see, i assume this Rom is for a 902?

Is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Guys, could you help me. How shoudl I do that ? How can i upgrade my mk809 III, do you have some instruction step by step for beginers, please

How can i check if that ROM would works with my device? I need to know whitch wifi chip do I have, right?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Flash it with a rom appropriate for your device....

Is android L possible on this device?? I would love to try it out!

Comment

Hi guys, first of all sorry i disappeared, i didnt forgotten you just bussy at work, you know bills have to be paid .. Anyways i just realized that i messed the camera drivers on V2 so the image is reversed. Im so so so so so sp sorry. As I speak im compiling new kernels. So befire the weekend you will have new kernels with the camera working as it should. Also i will compile new version fir thise who want the keep the heat down without compromising on quality.

Thank you all for your ibterest in my rom and for keeping this thread alive. Thank you Scoot buddy as usual and intfinity showbox now has subtitle.
                          For all your computer problems...
                          http://www.salvamipc.es

Comment

Re: MK902 - KitKat 4.4 - SMIC717394 ---- 1080p and 720p ROMs

Originally posted by rbthompsonv View Post
                            Actually, as I come back.. I realize, I flashed this ROM onto an MK809III... and now as i see, i assume this Rom is for a 902?

Is there anything that can be done?
                            Just flash a 809 rom and you will have to flash the loader too

Comment

Re: MK902 - KitKat 4.4 - SMIC717394 ---- 1080p and 720p ROMs

Originally posted by chakti View Post
                              He is there any solution for the Upside down camera?

Chakti
                              Hi budy, sorry for the camera problem, i will fix it over the weekend

Comment

Do you mean showbox has implented the names of the files now? So it automatically search the correct one? When i launch it via xbmc to watch i still have to manually search the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X