Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve604 View Post
    I'm having video crash issues with his firmware too,
    I was having a blurred video problem with oman xbmc, and could only run the stock skin
    That's why I went 1.8, My other box runs standard 13.1 xbmc no problem on the 1.8 rom,
    went to Stanes XBMC with 1.7 on this box, seems ok so far

Could be missing something, I'll have to try again on of these days, problem is that box is in my living room, and I watch 90% of TV through it, wife's not to happy when I take it, wipe it and start changing things
    you should try leolas new rom and stane's xbmc.

Comment

Has anyone tried ART instead of DALVIK engine? some feedback about that would be nice, i haven't read people mentioning that in this forum.

Comment

Can't say I have on this rom but I use ART on my mobile and it's a lot smoother and more instant at opening apps

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
          Has anyone tried ART instead of DALVIK engine? some feedback about that would be nice, i haven't read people mentioning that in this forum.
          ...Tried it once....first app I tested was XBMC....kept on crashing upon opening......went back to DALVIK...all was good again...

Comment

First of all, thanks for the good job, Bob.
            I've installed this ROM this morning in order to check if the problem I had with one application was gone, but is not .
            I was expecting that by emulating a Nexus 10, it would fixed the weird display of the netatmo app, but didn't.
            You can see how it looks like here.
            And to be honest, I can't figure out why it doesn't look like it should be on a regular Android tablet.
            Does anyone also has a netatmo weather station and installed the app on his device ?
            I've also found other problems:
            • the Flixster app isn't able to stream ultraviolet film anymore, the app crashes each time. Wasn't the case with the stock ROM.
            • Real Racing 3 is shown as not compatible in Play Store, wasn't with stock ROM either. (not really important because the gamepad isn't useable with this game, unfortunately)

Did someone else test Flixster and ultraviolet films ?
            Hardware used: Tronsmart S89-H, Tronsmart TSM01 and Gamepad G910
            Last edited by thirganor; 07-24-2014, 13:09.

Comment

Bob...

do you have planned a new version with 106k release?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffes_tp View Post
                Bob...

do you have planned a new version with 106k release?
                This ROM is based off 106K4! Next ROM will be 108K4.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

What xbmc do u guys recomend ? Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    This ROM is based off 106K4! Next ROM will be 108K4.

Bob

Hi Bob,

sorry i did something wrong.
                    actual rom is 107k4 correct?

by the way. im using 1.8 fineless. and its great for android.

so i only want it as xbmc pc i will try stanes AMLinux

Comment

For xbmc on its own Aml Linux is the best but if u require Android goodies n extras can't
                      Go wrong with A bob rom

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

I may make a 107K ROM because it's taking a awhile for 108K. We shall see. I will give it a few more days and if no 108K then I will do one.

Bob
                        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          I may make a 107K ROM because it's taking a awhile for 108K. We shall see. I will give it a few more days and if no 108K then I will do one.

Bob
                          Figure by the time they rma my defective unit you likely have 108..lol
                          Have you noticed the UI isn't quite smooth and almost stuttery?
                          Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

I am connected using the wired RJ45 connection and have been able to doanload games fro Google Play without problem.

But, I have notices that when loading games that need network connection to download additional files (Adrenaline 8) for example they require WIFI connectivity.

I do not want to have to switch between WIFI and Wired connections all the time - I prefer Wired connection which is faster especially for streaming 1080p movies from my NAS.

Has anyone else seen this? Can it be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by the111 View Post
                              I am connected using the wired RJ45 connection and have been able to doanload games fro Google Play without problem.

But, I have notices that when loading games that need network connection to download additional files (Adrenaline 8) for example they require WIFI connectivity.

I do not want to have to switch between WIFI and Wired connections all the time - I prefer Wired connection which is faster especially for streaming 1080p movies from my NAS.

Has anyone else seen this? Can it be fixed?
                              No, we had also discussed it somewhere here at this sub-forum and it mostly depends on the app (I also tried to fake eth0 as wifi without any luck e.g. for one special app I want to use at eth0 instead of wifi...)
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

can someone please see if they can get the app called bell tv working I can only get it on other roms its in the playstore so anyone can download it just wont open on my end ?

Comment

Working...
                                X