No announcement yet.

Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job bob on these roms I still have not yet to get the bell tv app to work ? Is there anyway u can look into that .. it is in the playstore and it just wont open up ... it works well on my mx dual core ... hmm maybe a nexus problem? Again great job netflix works great and so does xbmc glad to have baught the s82 ...

Comment

Thank you for your job, Bob! I have a (maybe) stupid question... I'm using S89 as a CarPC. And all working well, but GPS... Any firmwares haven't pl2303.ko driver (and maybe ftdi_sio.ko too) that needed for properly run USB-GPS. I found a code for these drivers (https://github.com/oman007/s82_kerne...ers/usb/serial), but I haven't enough expirience and skills for compiling it by myself... Is there a little chance that you compile and include these drivers in future releases of S89 firmware?
      Thanks again!

Comment

Really strange why wont it work does it not have internet connection?
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreydeleeuw View Post
          the main settings maybe, sound alot like the problem i had on my 720p , but thats what the patch in finless rom is for, but that will not work on 1080 i guess
          Does you tv also say its in 1080p mode ?
          Thank you, I didn't notice there was a switch in mbox settings > display > hdmi autodetect.
          My tv was wrongly autodetect to 720p. Fixed by changed it in 1080p 60hz.

Comment

I noticed there was remote keyboard app running .
            are there clients app to install on phone and tablet to control this android tv box ?

Comment

Originally posted by codeapp View Post
              I noticed there was remote keyboard app running .
              are there clients app to install on phone and tablet to control this android tv box ?
              Google TV Remote
              can someone with a rooted phone kindly send me the APK for this new updated app (yesterday it was updated) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.tvremote&feature=md for whatever reason its unavailable to me here in...

Comment

Originally posted by tiguy82 View Post
                Ok i installed the apk on my nexus 5. (not available for nexus 5 belgium in google play)
                I 'll try it this evening thanks.

why is this app not working then ?

it's crashing google.remote.deviceseach service on mbox whenever i fire it up on my phone.

Comment

Ok i installed the apk on my nexus 5. (not available for nexus 5 belgium in google play)
                  I 'll try it this evening thanks.

why is this app not working then ?

it's crashing google.remote.deviceseach service on mbox whenever i fire it up on my phone.
                  The older version was not even available in Canada, I am going to try the one you post it.

But I am sure the App I gave to you is working fine because I am using it.

Comment

Thank you, I didn't notice there was a switch in mbox settings > display > hdmi autodetect.
                    you're welcome

Comment

SPDIF Optical Audio

First of all THANK YOU very much BOB for the great ROM its getting better and better,everything works ALL GOOD except my digital (spdif optical output) I have connected to sound bar with digital (optical) cable but NO sound, with bluetooth no problem excellent,any ideas PLZ?

Comment

SPDIF Optical Audio

Hi Toro,
                        I am using this rom and have a Beelink M8 and am using the optical spdif with no probs.
                        I would suggest that you check your settings as it is not likely to be a rom problem.

Good luck and best regards,

Me.

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Hi Finless,

I cant watch any stream on the "Watchever" App...
                          The app crashes when I start an video.
                          Can you please fix it??

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally Posted by codeapp

Originally posted by jeffreydeleeuw View Post
                            you're welcome
                            I have the same issue.
                            Does this really solve the problem? If you fix the resolution, all movies are set to this by the box, aren't they? I prefer to have my AV receiver to upgrade the resolution. And moreover, the 24Hz experience is gone.
                            Last edited by Luis.Cyfer666; 07-12-2014, 11:59.

Comment

Originally posted by DKett View Post
                              Hi Finless,

I cant watch any stream on the "Watchever" App...
                              The app crashes when I start an video.
                              Can you please fix it??

Hi DKett,
                              recent versions of the Watchever app don't permit video output via hdmi.
                              The last version that works with hdmi output is 1.4.2

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Hey, i use the "Virtual HDMI Switch" That works with my MK809iii, but Not with the Tronsmart S89H

Comment

Working...
                                X