Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapalax View Post
    Can anyone who noticed video quality issues in 105K4 that they did not experience in 104K4 please comment on how this ROM compares ?
    Well lastnight i watched 2x 1080 mkvs over the network, perfect playback, also watched a few xvid streams, again no issues, I did have issues with 105k4 but its safe to say im really enjoying 106k4.

Comment

Originally posted by Biatsch View Post
      I edited Audio_policy.conf file in etc so no usb Audio will be used check it out https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3npz5domu...io_policy.conf Audio wont be send anymore to F10Pro and to other usb audiodevices

dont Forget to set filepermissions after Insertion and reboot
      Disable only output device. Does not disable input section
      (Mele F10Pro mic. works wel as input device. )

Output:

# usb_accessory {
      # sampling_rates 44100
      # channel_masks AUDIO_CHANNEL_OUT_STEREO
      # formats AUDIO_FORMAT_PCM_16_BIT
      # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_ACCESSORY
      # }
      # usb_device {
      # sampling_rates 44100
      # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_DEVICE
      # }
      # }

I think the problem is audio output sampling rates (slow motion sound when different samling rates). Mele working on 48000. On this conf file 441000. Maybe need to change the settings of others (Alsa, drivers, etc..)

Comment

Works GREAT Bob!

Thanks a lot Bob for a wonderful job.
        I was having problems with the official roms and Omans XBMC 13.1 and 14 versions.
        Whenever I would stream a HD movie from the Internet it would look like it was badly interlaced and jagged.
        Using your rom I can use the official XBMC 13.1 and now all is good :-).
        Once again bulk 10x!!
        Looking forward to your next release

Comment

AW: NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by hdsl View Post

Disable only output device. Does not disable input section
          (Mele F10Pro mic. works wel as input device. )

Output:

# usb_accessory {
          # sampling_rates 44100
          # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_ACCESSORY
          # }
          # usb_device {
          # sampling_rates 44100
          # devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_USB_DEVICE
          # }
          # }

I think the problem is audio output sampling rates (slow motion sound when different samling rates). Mele working on 48000. On this conf file 441000. Maybe need to change the settings of others (Alsa, drivers, etc..)
          Ok thanks will change my file didnt test the mic

Comment

Hi,i have a standard Tronsmart Vega S89 with 16GB on witch i installed 1.8 ROM yesterday and also the Last version of Oman XBMC and i still have the same problem i had before i did all of this..playing 1080P (HD) movies,after exactly 10 minutes video stop and audio is going on...i don't know what to do ..some of guys here are saying its working fine..am i missing something?? i played the movie using different hardware acceleration setup and played different movies from Mashup/Demon88 ...the same problem over and over again.
            I am ready to make a donation if somebody can help me fix this ..i am rely pissed off about this,on my laptop the XBMC works like a champ,know i regret i bought this box
            Thank you for the work you did guys..

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by ozy81 View Post
              Hi,i have a standard Tronsmart Vega S89 with 16GB on witch i installed 1.8 ROM yesterday and also the Last version of Oman XBMC and i still have the same problem i had before i did all of this..playing 1080P (HD) movies,after exactly 10 minutes video stop and audio is going on...i don't know what to do ..some of guys here are saying its working fine..am i missing something?? i played the movie using different hardware acceleration setup and played different movies from Mashup/Demon88 ...the same problem over and over again.
              I am ready to make a donation if somebody can help me fix this ..i am rely pissed off about this,on my laptop the XBMC works like a champ,know i regret i bought this box
              If you are getting the same problem with all the rooms it could be a hardware issue, I recommend you to return the box in that case

Comment

Originally posted by Fragmaster View Post
                If you are getting the same problem with all the rooms it could be a hardware issue, I recommend you to return the box in that case
                Before 1.8 ROM i had the original rom , i rooted the box from day 1 to sync the xbmc audio with video i red about this problem in others forums also and still its not clear for me if this its a software or hardware issue
                I bought this box just to use xbmc and maybe play some games if its working.
                I tried Tanktastic and it didnt work.

Comment

to ozy81

just my thoughts on your issue...

What do you play the movies from?
                  Thumb drive or usb powered hard drive or maybe a network drive or...?

i had the same issue with a "sandisk cruzer blade 16Gb" on both my wdtv live media players and even my pc... movie playback also halted after a set amount of time...
                  (it was due to the the usb stick being to slow)

so my thought:
                  maybe try another "faster" usb device and also try putting it in the other usb port...

another thought:
                  when you boot the tronsmart, wait for at least 10 minutes before starting xbmc so android can fully boot (just to be safe, maybe this can also be of some help, it helped me with my JXD-S7800B... this one also boots really slow with the custom rom i use)

hope it helps

Comment

no problems at all untill now

Originally posted by ozy81 View Post
                    i have used the 105k4 with no rooting ore whatever .i did have some slight hickups when playing a movie on a stick with xbmc that was the 14 version .yesterday i have installed the finless 1.8 with the oman xbmc .did almost no ajustments only sound 5.1 and hdmi passtrough .looked movies the whole evenig no problems anymore .

i also watched some movies on navi-x no problems .1080 mkv series on a phillps usb3 stick no problems .Netflix with hola (watch netflix on other region )no problem only takes a little longer to start a movie ore serie.all stable no hangups no sound problems .

where with the stock 105k4 i had some problems with xbmc stopping needed to restart untill now i havent descovered any problem .

i have used methode 1 to install the finless 1.8 .and i have only mx player xbmc hola and netfilx and tuneln pandora installed on my tronsmart s89-h

Comment

Originally posted by wheelboy View Post
                      i have used the 105k4 with no rooting ore whatever .i did have some slight hickups when playing a movie on a stick with xbmc that was the 14 version .yesterday i have installed the finless 1.8 with the oman xbmc .did almost no ajustments only sound 5.1 and hdmi passtrough .looked movies the whole evenig no problems anymore .

i also watched some movies on navi-x no problems .1080 mkv series on a phillps usb3 stick no problems .Netflix with hola (watch netflix on other region )no problem only takes a little longer to start a movie ore serie.all stable no hangups no sound problems .

where with the stock 105k4 i had some problems with xbmc stopping needed to restart untill now i havent descovered any problem .

i have used methode 1 to install the finless 1.8 .and i have only mx player xbmc hola and netfilx and tuneln pandora installed on my tronsmart s89-h
                      you miss understood me, my problem is with XBMC playing 1080p movies,its stops after 10min.The rest of the movies are playing ok.I didnt try to play a HD movie from my external drive or usb stick,that its another story

Comment

What build are you using of xbmc

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

no probems untill now

I Played yesterday with xbmc .
                          bd .iso 1080p with dts-hd ,No problems ,also dts sound
                          1080.mkv several . No problems
                          720 mkv .no problems
                          divixhd .no problems
                          divix .no problems
                          All from a usb3 stiick

then i played some movies from navi-x .There i had a buffer problem with one 1080p movie .i have solved that by using xfinity .played the same movie no problems anymore .

what i havent tried is streaming from my laptop to my s89-h and from our nas server but to be honist i heardly use both since putting it on a stick goes faster than on my nas .

i havent encounterd any problems untill now .i use the finless 1.8 and oman xbmc .

See what it does with a usb stick if u have one as i understand it u use the internal memory? havent tried that .But in my opinion internel memory shouldnt be any problem .i will try it out today and let you know my findings with the 1080p

Comment

First thing thank you Bob for another great rom just flashed it to my measy b4a haven't got the time yet to test it further i am sure that everything will work fine one thing that i found out is when i select the 1080p 24hz resolution the screen gets windowed in a small square in the upper left corner other than that everything works well

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
                              First thing thank you Bob for another great rom just flashed it to my measy b4a haven't got the time yet to test it further i am sure that everything will work fine one thing that i found out is when i select the 1080p 24hz resolution the screen gets windowed in a small square in the upper left corner other than that everything works well
                              That's because as I said in the read me that it's best to reboot after a change to 24hz or between 1080 and 720.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

FYI the July 2 Helix (main) build for xbmc seems great with this ROM - don't use July 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X