Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    I may make a 107K ROM because it's taking a awhile for 108K. We shall see. I will give it a few more days and if no 108K then I will do one.

Bob
    Hi Bob, and how look actual situation with this new ROM 107k ? When you are planning to start work on it ?
    Does actual ROM works also with 107k4 version ?

I just registered here. Sorry for not perfect english. I bought my very first device based on android (Tronsmart Vega S89-h), so I guess I don't know many things about it. I just wanted fast device based on XBMC for my movies, some network streaming services etc. I can see now that there are some problems with refresh frequency in XBMC (previously I had normal PC with XBMC). 24p is very important to me, too bad that I will have to change this manually only for watching normal BD movies (I guess streaming materials will work bad in 24hz).

I have also such question - is it normal that options (contrast , brightness) don't work in XBMC ? Its also quite important to me (yes I know that I can change this on TV also but I have few devices connected to TV, with different picture setup). Is a chance that it will be possible to make it work or it is not possible in android system, like this auto frequency in XBMC ?
    Tronsmart Vega S89-H / 108k4 / Android 4.4.2

Comment

You need to make sure you use correct xbmc build. Too many people use preinstalled version 14 and this is alpha many issues with it,. Use stane xbmc for most stable and performance, search forums. U can change it to 24hz manually with fineless roms but no auto, only works in amlinux rom on s89h like yours.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like 108k came out.

Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by madweegie View Post
          You need to make sure you use correct xbmc build. Too many people use preinstalled version 14 and this is alpha many issues with it,. Use stane xbmc for most stable and performance, search forums. U can change it to 24hz manually with fineless roms but no auto, only works in amlinux rom on s89h like yours.
          Thanks for information. I am using XBOX 13.1 Gotham (was preinstalled).
          I read about new ROM 108k4 and it has build 24hz too.

Here is a list of changes in 108k4, what are differences between Finless 1.8 ROM now ?

108K4->
          1.Add 1080P24Hz support;
          2.Support for NTFS/CIFS; --Offered by wasser
          3.Change Input method to Latin,and remote can use;
          4.Update Play Store;
          5.Support for Mele F10 air-mouse; --Pulled from Bob's FW
          6.Support for Xbox/PS3; --Offered by Bob
          7.Change method of Root access; --Offered by leolas
          8.Add kill-recent-task function; --Offered by daemonium
          9.Update xbmc to Gotham 13.1,fix 4k playback and 2160P/720P HDMI display issue; --THX stane
          10.Add remote function in Recovery Mode;--THX leolas
          11.Adjust MBXLauncher,add Yahoo wether and Clean-Memory function,fix slow animation issue;
          12.Fix issue->Power-key of Remote might lead to reboot;
          13.Improve small probable of blurred screen.
          Tronsmart Vega S89-H / 108k4 / Android 4.4.2

Comment

It make sence that you read thread from begin on.
            Then you get the information that Finless 1.8 base on stock 106K4. Compare stock release changes here and Bob remarks to ROM version on first post of this task.
            The result should be a good overview about the differences
            Ainol Aurora II (CyanogenMod 10.1)
            Ainol Flame NP 20130916 (CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.4))
            Lenovo Yoga 8
            Geniatech ATV1200 (UBoot 20130805; MyGica Build 20130927; XBMC Gotham 13.1 RC1)
            Tronsmart Vega Standard (Stock 108K4; xbmc-13.2-Gotham-4K-video-2160P)

Comment

Miracast

Hello,
              has someone been able to get Miracast working on Finless 1.8? I am trying to couple it to a (non rooted) Nexus 7 (2013). Although the devices find each other, it's hanging up during the connection process: "Connecting to wireless display device Android_****".
              After some time, the Nexus 7 disconnects and I can try it again, no success.
              Someone got an idea, why it's not working?

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by Mathemagier View Post
                Hello,
                has someone been able to get Miracast working on Finless 1.8? I am trying to couple it to a (non rooted) Nexus 7 (2013). Although the devices find each other, it's hanging up during the connection process: "Connecting to wireless display device Android_****".
                After some time, the Nexus 7 disconnects and I can try it again, no success.
                Someone got an idea, why it's not working?
                Yeah tried it myself the other day same problem.

Comment

Any suggestions on a good skin in xbmc? I want a skin with chooseable add-on shortcuts for the "homepage". And easy to navigate for the hole family so to speak.

Comment

Thanks btw @finless. The first thing I did with my new Vega was flashing your Rom 😀

Comment

Try the favorites. There you can add any entry from all categories. With the addon super favorites you can also make subfolder to categorize your favorites.
                      In xbmc settings you can hide other channels you don't need on home screen. So you have a cleaner GUI with only the things you need - skin independent.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by marcuspresident View Post
                        Any suggestions on a good skin in xbmc? I want a skin with chooseable add-on shortcuts for the "homepage". And easy to navigate for the hole family so to speak.
                        Last edited by tiguy82; 07-31-2014, 10:03.

Comment

I use Ace. Works and lookes very nice! And you can choose add ons in the homescreen (dont know about shortcuts - i think you can do that with favorites)

Originally posted by marcuspresident View Post

Comment

Sv: NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
                            Try the favorites. There you can add any entry from all categories. With the addon super favorites you can also make subfolder to categorize your favorites.
                            In xbmc settings you can hide other channels you don't need on home screen. So you have a cleaner GUI with only the things you need - skin independent.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk
                            Ok that I knew, but the addon "super favourites" I haven't tried. Is that a original xbmc addon or in some others repos?!

Comment

Hello Bob,

Thanks again for all your hard work! My S82-H workes like a charm. On the moment I have no issues. XBMC 13.1 workes very responsive (way better then on the Neo x7).

Keep up the good work!

Th0ckx

Comment

another way to install Finless Rom 1.8 ?

Hi there,

Yesterday i was searching Youtube in order to get some info about installing custom roms on my Tronsmart Vega s89.
                                I saw this video and asked myself "could this also work on my tronsmart installing the Finless ROM 1.8"
                                could'nt give myself an answer....maybe one of you guys can.

I've allready installed Finless ROM 1.6 on my device

See link below:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Working...
                                X