Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankyH View Post
    Hi there,

Yesterday i was searching Youtube in order to get some info about installing custom roms on my Tronsmart Vega s89.
    I saw this video and asked myself "could this also work on my tronsmart installing the Finless ROM 1.8"
    could'nt give myself an answer....maybe one of you guys can.

I've allready installed Finless ROM 1.6 on my device

See link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-ZTFBRORc

worked for me twice with wasser 1.0.2 and latest twrp recovery files

Comment

Originally posted by trinidad View Post
      worked for me twice with wasser 1.0.2 and latest twrp recovery files
      What i mean is can i install it without recovery and install it from the menu without the use of a toothpick in the AV-hole.

Comment

Dowload Link

Is there a trick to getting the ROM download? In Chrome I get "The webpage is not available" when I click on the link at the end of Bob's original post.

I see the same problem with links to other ROM versions, so I guess his download site might be down.

Comment

What i mean is can i install it without recovery and install it from the menu without the use of a toothpick in the AV-hole.
          i installed both of the files i mentioned by putting them on usb stick formatted to fat 32 using the same method as shown on the vid but i followed the instruction that came with the files if it said unzipp and copy unzipped files to root ie wasser 1.0.2 thats what i did if it says copy zipped file to root like the twrp upgrade then thats what i did ,worked both times

Comment

yup

Hi there,

Yesterday i was searching Youtube in order to get some info about installing custom roms on my Tronsmart Vega s89.
            I saw this video and asked myself "could this also work on my tronsmart installing the Finless ROM 1.8"
            could'nt give myself an answer....maybe one of you guys can.

I've allready installed Finless ROM 1.6 on my device

See link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb-ZTFBRORc
            that is how I did it but with a usb thumb drive but that guy didn't select wipe all data

Comment

File Not Found

Link to ROM zip in first post now -> File not found error. Bob?

Comment

Our download server is offline because of hosting service domain name screw up. It will be fixed Monday when the hosting people get in the office. They are not available today.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju Å¡to čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                  Our download server is offline because of hosting service domain name screw up. It will be fixed Monday when the hosting people get in the office. They are not available today.

Bob
                  I am waiting for the 1.9

Comment

Bob: Thank you, as always. - Bill

Comment

Bob, I read that the S89 supports HDMI-CEC but not using libcec (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...89-CEC-support)

Is this anything you could "fix"? I have no idea how partial it is but the CEC support on RaspBMC is very nice and I'd be loath to give that up if it could be "as good" on this box with one of your fabulous Roms (was that sucky enough?!)
                      Last edited by Methanoid; 08-05-2014, 10:01.

Comment

Hi Bob, I was wondering if you can build the Kernel with NTFS (rw), HFS (Mac filesystem), NFS, CIFS support in the next version? Is this something that you are considering?

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by lamotia View Post
                          Hi Bob, I was wondering if you can build the Kernel with NTFS (rw), HFS (Mac filesystem), NFS, CIFS support in the next version? Is this something that you are considering?

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.
                          If 1.9 will be based on 108k4 this is what you can except, and some other improvements :

1.Add 1080P24Hz support;2.Support for NTFS/CIFS; --Offered by wasser
                          3.Change Input method to Latin,and remote can use;
                          4.Update Play Store;
                          5.Support for Mele F10 air-mouse; --Pulled from Bob's FW
                          6.Support for Xbox/PS3; --Offered by Bob
                          7.Change method of Root access; --Offered by leolas
                          8.Add kill-recent-task function; --Offered by daemonium
                          9.Update xbmc to Gotham 13.1,fix 4k playback and 2160P/720P HDMI display issue; --THX stane
                          10.Add remote function in Recovery Mode;--THX leolas
                          11.Adjust MBXLauncher,add Yahoo wether and Clean-Memory function,fix slow animation issue;
                          12.Fix issue->Power-key of Remote might lead to reboot;
                          13.Improve small probable of blurred screen.

Comment

Is there a way to get Miracast working in a 1.9 update? I don't know if it's a general bug in Finless ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiguy82 View Post
                              If 1.9 will be based on 108k4 this is what you can except, and some other improvements :

1.Add 1080P24Hz support;2.Support for NTFS/CIFS; --Offered by wasser
                              3.Change Input method to Latin,and remote can use;
                              4.Update Play Store;
                              5.Support for Mele F10 air-mouse; --Pulled from Bob's FW
                              6.Support for Xbox/PS3; --Offered by Bob
                              7.Change method of Root access; --Offered by leolas
                              8.Add kill-recent-task function; --Offered by daemonium
                              9.Update xbmc to Gotham 13.1,fix 4k playback and 2160P/720P HDMI display issue; --THX stane
                              10.Add remote function in Recovery Mode;--THX leolas
                              11.Adjust MBXLauncher,add Yahoo wether and Clean-Memory function,fix slow animation issue;
                              12.Fix issue->Power-key of Remote might lead to reboot;
                              13.Improve small probable of blurred screen.
                              Why no HFS support?

Comment

force all landscape?

i installed Smartrotator set all apps forece to landscape, but still found some app display in portrait mode, I am on 1.8, any idea?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X