Tronsmart S89/S89H & Beelink S82/S82H/M8 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warpaper View Post
    i installed Smartrotator set all apps forece to landscape, but still found some app display in portrait mode, I am on 1.8, any idea?

thanks

Some apps force display in portrait and can't do landscape, so you see them like that. I would just say be happy your not looking at it sideways.

Can't wait For 1.9! I am just flash happy

Comment

Originally posted by warpaper View Post
      i installed Smartrotator set all apps forece to landscape, but still found some app display in portrait mode, I am on 1.8, any idea?

thanks
      Try this
      Hello everyone. I wrote this app to allow a user to lock the screen rotation in landscape, portrait or auto. The app is very simple, when you click on it, you're faced with these three options. Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run...

" ... Long press on Landscape ..."
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thanks a lot for this great custum ROM !

Now, tronsmart disapointed me because :
        - no support of linux filesystem (ext3, ext4, ...)
        - slow ethernet performances

Anyway, thank you Bob !

Comment

I noticed that sometimes after prolonged use the wireless gives out and I have to turn toggle the wifi or reboot the box. Also sometimes it slows down streaming music from gmusic. Iphone 4 never skips a beat on my wifi.

Comment

Have someone tried the XBMC Helix Alpha on this ROM? I´ve tried Gotham 13.2 beta 3 yesterday and it worked good. I wonder whats the differences between Gotham and Helix?

Comment

it work prefect for me, thanks.

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              Try this
              Hello everyone. I wrote this app to allow a user to lock the screen rotation in landscape, portrait or auto. The app is very simple, when you click on it, you're faced with these three options. Long press on Landscape if you want the app to run...

" ... Long press on Landscape ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Methanoid View Post
                Bob, I read that the S89 supports HDMI-CEC but not using libcec (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...89-CEC-support)

Is this anything you could "fix"? I have no idea how partial it is but the CEC support on RaspBMC is very nice and I'd be loath to give that up if it could be "as good" on this box with one of your fabulous Roms (was that sucky enough?!)
                Ehe i'm getting mad on this! My tv worked perfectly with Raspberry Pi's CEC libcec , but doesn't work with my Tronsmart Vega -.-
                It was so convenient
                Sorry for my bad english

Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite | Finless Rom 1.7 | Searching for a good air mouse.

Comment

will this work on the MXIII Amlogic S802 Quad Core TV BOX? 2gb version

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
                    Ehe i'm getting mad on this! My tv worked perfectly with Raspberry Pi's CEC libcec , but doesn't work with my Tronsmart Vega -.-
                    It was so convenient
                    I never got any answer

Comment

Thank you for your help, Bob
                      and especially many thanks for help with compiling to woomg

So, my S89-elite is a full-feautered Car-PC now with connected USB-GPS GlobalSat S4.

Archive with drivers and short instructions attached )

It would be cool if if someone will find it useful

S802_GPS_drivers_by_NeoSphere.zip

Originally posted by neosphere View Post
                      Thank you for your job, Bob! I have a (maybe) stupid question... I'm using S89 as a CarPC. And all working well, but GPS... Any firmwares haven't pl2303.ko driver (and maybe ftdi_sio.ko too) that needed for properly run USB-GPS. I found a code for these drivers (https://github.com/oman007/s82_kerne...ers/usb/serial), but I haven't enough expirience and skills for compiling it by myself... Is there a little chance that you compile and include these drivers in future releases of S89 firmware?
                      Thanks again!
                      Last edited by neosphere; 08-11-2014, 11:56.

Comment

Does this ROM work for Measy B4A 4K

Comment

Working...
                        X