Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.1.0

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
    The following is important for AV mode: After flashing ROM at FIRST setting you can adjust a display by *+* and *-*. Farther after some actions in recovery you have not such an opportunity. How to decide the problem? Thanks.
    Is part of the recovery screen out of the borders?
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      Is part of the recovery screen out of the borders?
      Not only recovery screen, but all home screen out of borders.

Comment

Not only recovery screen, but all home screen out of borders.
        In settings/scale/ the borders can be adjusted.
        My devices:
        Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

In settings/scale/ the borders can be adjusted.
          In setting/display you can choose one from two: 480 cvbs or 576 cvbs. It is no enough.

Comment

In setting/display you can choose one from two: 480 cvbs or 576 cvbs. It is no enough.
            Sorry. I found where.

Comment

Originally posted by tampametal View Post
              I really like the looks of this ... I wish it would work on the square OTT M8.
              Sorry a lot but I don't have the square M8 and The boards are not compatible

[COLOR=#3E3E3E]
              Originally posted by [/COLOR
              roolmapool]
              Originally posted by [/COLOR
              Hi Leolas,

Could you include .kl & .kcm for Mele f10 flymouse in your next rom please?
              I thinck a lot people use that remote ;-)

Thx a lot.

I am searching for the kl for the melee F10 Pro and the only one I find was made by no_spam_for_me I think; I will be included it in the next version. I dont have that remote so I cant make one for it.
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)

Comment

I recently purchased a Mele F10 “air mouse” for my MK808B. I already had the RC11, but preferred the F10 due to several advantages: Slicker looks, it’s a much more sexy remote wit…

This isn't an official one but explains alot about how it works and gives you a download link for the created file using those methods described. . Just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by lex_q View Post
                  http://javadump.wordpress.com/2013/0...android-4-2-2/

This isn't an official one but explains alot about how it works and gives you a download link for the created file using those methods described. . Just my 2 cents
                  Included a keymap made by hardwareguru I think.

I know how map a remote, but unfortunately I don't have a melee f10 pro so I can't take the key codes.

The 1.2 is almost finished, but I have a question, twrp needs a mouse to work, for me is a way better than the stock recovery, but it will not work for people who only use the remote. An it mouse, touchpad or fly mouse is a must to fore to enjoy with this devices, but I want to ask you what do you think? May I include twrp by default or the stock recovery?
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

I don't use it (waiting for a x8 version (I know you are waiting for minix)) but I think you gave the arguments for stock recovery... and if someone want to use twrp he/she can install it separately...
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Included a keymap made by hardwareguru I think.

I know how map a remote, but unfortunately I don't have a melee f10 pro so I can't take the key codes.

The 1.2 is almost finished, but I have a question, twrp needs a mouse to work, for me is a way better than the stock recovery, but it will not work for people who only use the remote. An it mouse, touchpad or fly mouse is a must to fore to enjoy with this devices, but I want to ask you what do you think? May I include twrp by default or the stock recovery?
                      I use twrp with your 1.1 rom...
                      I think separate twrp recovery will be better for few people without mouse.

waiting for 1.2 version

Comment

I use TWRP with both 1.0 and 1.1 versions and like the backup capability.
                        From a personal perspective I would prefer to have it as default but you will need to consider people without a mouse.

Thanks for all your efforts, looking forward to 1.2

Comment

As I understood you intend release two version of 1.2. In this case it would be better to include TWRP in one of them.

Comment

I think I will release a complete ROM with apps preinstalled, and all google apps on it and stock recovery, and a minimal ROM without apps, minimal google apps installed and twrp included. Anyway I will mod the great work of Abdul (only replaced his kernel) and offer an optional twrp zip to be installed from the update apk.
                            I am experienced some problems to make notification sound work. If I can't fix them today I will release it with this problem, and expecting to find the solution latter.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Leolas, any sign of working "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" option in XBMC?

Comment

I think I will release a complete ROM with apps preinstalled, and all google apps on it and stock recovery, and a minimal ROM without apps, minimal google apps installed and twrp included. Anyway I will mod the great work of Abdul (only replaced his kernel) and offer an optional twrp zip to be installed from the update apk.
                                I am experienced some problems to make notification sound work. If I can't fix them today I will release it with this problem, and expecting to find the solution latter.
                                nice - first thing i do is anyhow to turn this off

Comment

Working...
                                X