I let it by default, off
    ok, same behavior with xposed off...
    so, Android solution... i ll flash a clean image

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
      ok, same behavior with xposed off...
      so, Android solution... i ll flash a clean image
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hi Leolas

ok fix some myself was app running that slowed entire box down but noticed that with root perm for xbmc runs slower then other boxes and any one know where the re boot app for these boxes is located? the actual app not the one located on the box trying stanes rom out and wana reboot but no app on his rom.
        Last edited by scooter2014; 09-01-2014, 18:51.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scritchoune View Post
          hi Leolas

by the 2 points here above do you mean that you resolved the video slowdown problem described in this post : :http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post217592

if not do you or Oman have any hint on it ?

thank a lot for the work already done ! :-)
          hi Leolas,

have you seen my message ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vega View Post
            Great Job!

is it possible to poweroff the S89h directly when pressing power-botton or suspend on the remote? I dont want to select "poweroff" or "suspend".

+1. Is there a setting to allow my remote to just suspend rather than choose? I just loaded this last night, so I am still digging.

Btw, this rom is amazing! It is stable and fast, and with the stane1983 xbmc, my pvr no longer drops frames, which greatly improves the experience.

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Hi Leolas

ok fix some myself was app running that slowed entire box down but noticed that with root perm for xbmc runs slower then other boxes and any one know where the re boot app for these boxes is located? the actual app not the one located on the box trying stanes rom out and wana reboot but no app on his rom.
              The reboot app I use was made by petrus here in freaktab search for "petrus reboot" and you will got it and can be used in all ROMs with root access.
              Originally posted by scritchoune View Post
              hi Leolas,

have you seen my message ?
              Related to the remote? Please can you sent me a link to the remote device? So I can look how it is?

Originally posted by crandallbk View Post
              +1. Is there a setting to allow my remote to just suspend rather than choose? I just loaded this last night, so I am still digging.

Btw, this rom is amazing! It is stable and fast, and with the stane1983 xbmc, my pvr no longer drops frames, which greatly improves the experience.
              I will look at it.
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hi Leolass

i removed mx player and codex and xbmc and installed the latest xbmc gotham 14 beta 3 and was impressed with the speed that it works at and seems to be alot of fixes that helped the m8. It has crashed maybe 2 twice? but even the long streaming buffering stopped with this ill load spmc and try that on another box but just think that maybe something over looked in the special builds for this box.

I put up on both tv one with xbmc from build and the other gotham 14 beta 3 and seems to run quicker and better video with the gotham14 beta 3 streaming is no contest as new gotham build blows omans and stanes xbmc away by 30 -40 seconds load time longer on some streams i tried. I also noticed that less issues in showbox app.

hoping players with amlogic support start coming on the market soon stock player pretty basic.

Edit: a lot of streams get funny pixels destorted in xbmc never had before it's like blurry some time clear other times distorted? Weird not on only this box others too.
                regards.

(still love this rom )
                Last edited by scooter2014; 09-06-2014, 16:41.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok Leolass Dont know if this helps isolate the video issue in xbmc but in showbox the video is clear crisp and clean in xbmc its blury for dvd streams. I tried changing all the resolutions and nothing helped wityh thye quality issue in xbmc. so far tried stanes , oman, and gotham 14 beta 3 and tired spmc but root not installed for that wouldnt run without video. Is the player different for both??

regards.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by scooter2014; 09-08-2014, 18:21.

Comment

Hi Leolass

i removed mx player and codex and xbmc and installed the latest xbmc gotham 14 beta 3 and was impressed with the speed that it works at and seems to be alot of fixes that helped the m8. It has crashed maybe 2 twice? but even the long streaming buffering stopped with this ill load spmc and try that on another box but just think that maybe something over looked in the special builds for this box.

I put up on both tv one with xbmc from build and the other gotham 14 beta 3 and seems to run quicker and better video with the gotham14 beta 3 streaming is no contest as new gotham build blows omans and stanes xbmc away by 30 -40 seconds load time longer on some streams i tried. I also noticed that less issues in showbox app.

hoping players with amlogic support start coming on the market soon stock player pretty basic.

Edit: a lot of streams get funny pixels destorted in xbmc never had before it's like blurry some time clear other times distorted? Weird not on only this box others too.
                    regards.

(still love this rom )
                    Where did you get this Gotham 14 beta 3?

Comment

Xbmc.org

Comment

Ok Leolass Dont know if this helps isolate the video issue in xbmc but in showbox the video is clear crisp and clean in xbmc its blury for dvd streams. I tried changing all the resolutions and nothing helped wityh thye quality issue in xbmc. so far tried stanes , oman, and gotham 14 beta 3 and tired spmc but root not installed for that wouldnt run without video. Is the player different for both??

regards.
                        Did you turn off amcodec in XBMC? I found that works well for me using SPMC. Also, have you clicked the letter "o" on your keyboard while in XBMC, to see if it is dropping a lot of frames? Also what codec is it streaming, mpeg2 TS has a lot of decoding problems.
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yes done all those.....

Comment

Yes done all those.....
                            Are you dropping frames?
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Blurry video not dropped frames I'll post the screens of issue. It's great in showbox xbmc is blurry and pixel ed

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                Related to the remote? Please can you sent me a link to the remote device? So I can look how it is?
                                official site : http://www.riitek.com/product_Info.asp?id=103 or http://www.riitek.eu for the european reseller.

thanks Leolas

Comment

Working...
                                X