[ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one question
    Because change the clean button (recent app) from right to left?

Comment

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
      one question
      Because change the clean button (recent app) from right to left?
      yes it can be done, I put it in the right to make it more noticiable, but if most of you want it in the left side I can compile the SystemUI.apk again with this changed.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.1.0

Originally posted by leolas View Post
        yes it can be done, I put it in the right to make it more noticiable, but if most of you want it in the left side I can compile the SystemUI.apk again with this changed.
        Please I like . Can you compile? Only this change?

The rest of rom is excellent. Congratulation !!!

Comment

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
          Please I like . Can you compile? Only this change?

The rest of rom is excellent. Congratulation !!!
          Ok, I will make an update package with it.
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

hope ps3 controller works with new update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by riven4300 View Post
              hope ps3 controller works with new update soon.
              For now I am stucked with it, using USB it seems to work, but in bt it doesn't. Tried the suggestions in this thread an none of them seems to work.
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)

Comment

s89 elite compatibility

can this ROM be used on Tronsmart S89 elite?
                Tronsmart s89 Elite - Finless 2.1 ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Saris View Post
                  can this ROM be used on Tronsmart S89 elite?
                  It must work in all s802 rounded box, but I dont have the tronsmart elite, so I cant assure.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Will this firmware work on the MXIII?

can anyone tell me if the Firmware for the S82 Round is compatible with the MXIII(S82) 2GB version.
                    Last edited by electrogeek; 07-25-2014, 11:55.

Comment

Just installed v1.1 and location service does not appear to be working. It worked on v 1.0. Everything else working great.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hello Leolas,

Tested 1.1 version... Screen saver feature is back! thx.
                        But strange behavior... my box fall in deep sleep after 1 hour (+ ou -) (with screensaver set to 4m).

About nfs mount issue..There is a kernel patch, which could probably solve this problem:
                        Hey Guys, mkasick released in his thread a fix for the mounting problems in Android >= 4.2. Description of the issue: Android >= 4.2 breaks Dalvik-apps that mount file systems to be shared with other apps. This includes CifsManager, Mount...

Android 4.2 breaks Dalvik-apps that mount file systems to be shared with other apps. This includes CifsManager, Mount Manager, essentially anything that mounts cifs shares, FUSE file sytems, etc. The symptom is that the mounted contents appear...

If you can check

Thx for your job.

Comment

Originally posted by electrogeek View Post
                          can anyone tell me if the Firmware for the S82 Round is compatible with the MXIII(S82) 2GB version.
                          Sorry I didn't know, but I think it will not.

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          Just installed v1.1 and location service does not appear to be working. It worked on v 1.0. Everything else working great.
                          Need to check it.

EDIT: works for me, you need to activate location in settings and in google settings.

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                          Hello Leolas,

Tested 1.1 version... Screen saver feature is back! thx.
                          But strange behavior... my box fall in deep sleep after 1 hour (+ ou -) (with screensaver set to 4m).

About nfs mount issue..There is a kernel patch, which could probably solve this problem:
                          Hey Guys, mkasick released in his thread a fix for the mounting problems in Android >= 4.2. Description of the issue: Android >= 4.2 breaks Dalvik-apps that mount file systems to be shared with other apps. This includes CifsManager, Mount...

Android 4.2 breaks Dalvik-apps that mount file systems to be shared with other apps. This includes CifsManager, Mount Manager, essentially anything that mounts cifs shares, FUSE file sytems, etc. The symptom is that the mounted contents appear...

If you can check

Thx for your job.
                          Thanks for the link, I will study it.
                          Last edited by leolas; 07-26-2014, 09:34.
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hi Leolas

I got the new rom loaded and nova locked to one screen no scrolling in this release? The stock player doesnt go full screen the icons are still visible at top of the screen? any way to get full screen in the player? (did all the standard in the player already) ps3 worked plugged in error in bluetooth wont load.

sweet update like the task bar and its very smooth.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Hi Leolas

I got the new rom loaded and nova locked to one screen no scrolling in this release? The stock player doesnt go full screen the icons are still visible at top of the screen? any way to get full screen in the player? (did all the standard in the player already) ps3 worked plugged in error in bluetooth wont load.

sweet update like the task bar and its very smooth.
                              Hi, i dont know if this is what you referred, in nova launcher in the desktop you can add all the screen you want, push home and in the upper right there is a "+" and you can add more screens.

The stock player works for me at full screen in 1080p or 720p, can you post a picture?

Other thing, CEC works great in my old Samsung TV
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Thanks Leolas all my issues solved switched to mx player. Havent had one single crash or reboot on this ROM. Simply blown away at how well everything works. we never had this with rockchip releases.

Bluetooth issue for ps3 driver issue maybe Oman can request from Aml? Dont think it get fixed till they release fix for it.
                                Last edited by scooter2014; 07-27-2014, 14:38.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X