[ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Leolass are you going to make a new rom based on the 108 release? I havent switched because i liked the feel and look of yours,

Quick question the screen saver photos are nice but is there a way to change these or are they part of the system? ill check and see what i can find but still a sweet rom
    Same here
    nfs and new cursor are must have... Only with your ROM.

Comment

download link down for the 1.1 V

Comment

Originally posted by thirganor View Post
        Hi Leolas, thanks a lot for this ROM. So far the best I could test on my S89-H device. I've edited the build.prop in order to show it as a VEGA S89-H again... Good so better. Better compatibility than the last Finless ROM in my opinion, and with the NOVA Launcher, really a good catch. I was wondering if you know how to get a webcam working. I have an old logitech, working like a charm on my windows laptop, but doesn't seem to be detected at all on the Tronsmart. Is there any option to activate in order to get it work ?
        I had to reinstall it because some app were suddenly shown as "incompatible" in play store or simply disappeared, I think it has to do with my build.prop change . But I was thinking, the S82 seems to be recognize as a phone and not a tablet. Am I right ? I'm presuming, simply changing the "name" in build.prop is not enough to emulate a tablet, is it ? Btw. I tested both logitech very-old Quickcam Express and my old MS VX6000, but none of them worked within Skype. I've a little doubt about the skype version I have on it. Is there another way to test the webcam to see if they are working ?

Comment

Hi,

can I flash the rom to a Tronsmart S82?

Comment

Hi Leolass

I Noticed a key board lag when typing in browsers or other applications its sometimes very evedent and i cant seem to isolate what causes it as its random. happens on most boxes with microsoft and logitech keyboards and wireless? maybe missing something on set up? dirving me crazy as its in emails and browsers.

Regards.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Leolass

I Noticed a key board lag when typing in browsers or other applications its sometimes very evedent and i cant seem to isolate what causes it as its random. happens on most boxes with microsoft and logitech keyboards and wireless? maybe missing something on set up? dirving me crazy as its in emails and browsers.

Regards.
              I noticed a my wireless keyboard lag from time to time too.

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.1.0

First sorry about the delay in the answer, but I am on holidays this week, with family and far away from PC.
                Leolass are you going to make a new rom based on the 108 release? I havent switched because i liked the feel and look of yours,

Quick question the screen saver photos are nice but is there a way to change these or are they part of the system? ill check and see what i can find but still a sweet rom
                Yes, thanks to Oman we will have a new version the next week, and thanks to abdul-pt I hope to include his twrp

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                Same here
                nfs and new cursor are must have... Only with your ROM.
                Next week we will have a update
                Originally posted by toro View Post
                download link down for the 1.1 V
                We had some problems with the ftp server, but Neo is working on it and it will be solved soon if it is not solved yet, sorry but I am from mobile phone and out of home and I can't upload it to other site.

Originally posted by thirganor View Post
                I had to reinstall it because some app were suddenly shown as "incompatible" in play store or simply disappeared, I think it has to do with my build.prop change . But I was thinking, the S82 seems to be recognize as a phone and not a tablet. Am I right ? I'm presuming, simply changing the "name" in build.prop is not enough to emulate a tablet, is it ? Btw. I tested both logitech very-old Quickcam Express and my old MS VX6000, but none of them worked within Skype. I've a little doubt about the skype version I have on it. Is there another way to test the webcam to see if they are working ?
                Try market helper, I published a how to here.
                Originally posted by newflemmli View Post
                Hi,

can I flash the rom to a Tronsmart S82?
                If it is a round aml s802 yes.
                Hi Leolass

Regards.
                Originally posted by yric37 View Post
                I noticed a my wireless keyboard lag from time to time too.
                I will look at it when return home.
                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                My devices:
                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                Gearbest.com)
                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Awsome so once you include it yours ill re install lmao
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Leolas,

Could you include .kl & .kcm for Mele f10 flymouse in your next rom please?
                    I thinck a lot people use that remote ;-)

Thx a lot.

Comment

Is there a way to turn on the writing on an external HFS disk? The HFS support works perfectly but I am unable to write on the disk that I've plugged. Thanks.
                      Last edited by lamotia; 08-06-2014, 21:43.

Comment

Awsome so once you include it yours ill re install lmao

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                        Hi Leolas,

Could you include .kl & .kcm for Mele f10 flymouse in your next rom please?
                        I thinck a lot people use that remote ;-)

Thx a lot.
                        I will try to include them.
                        Originally posted by lamotia View Post
                        Is there a way to turn on the writing on an external HFS disk? The HFS support works perfectly but I am unable to write on the disk that I've plugged. Thanks.
                        Thanks for the feedback, Did you tried to activate rw option in es explorer?

I didn't tested this option, I only activate it in the kernel, because I don't have any HD formatted, but I will try to format from Linux an HFS partition in an USB pen.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

I really like the looks of this ... I wish it would work on the square OTT M8.

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post

I will try to include them.

Thanks for the feedback, Did you tried to activate rw option in es explorer?

I didn't tested this option, I only activate it in the kernel, because I don't have any HD formatted, but I will try to format from Linux an HFS partition in an USB pen.
                            I haven't been able to find the optio to activate rw option in ES explorer. It says that I have write permissions but once I try to download something in this directory it says that I don't have write permisssions.

Comment

Originally posted by lamotia View Post
                              I haven't been able to find the optio to activate rw option in ES explorer. It says that I have write permissions but once I try to download something in this directory it says that I don't have write permisssions.
                              I will look con it too, sorry but this week I am on vacations with my family and cleaning my mind of android green robots
                              Before leave home I got resolved the contact sync problem installing a new gapps. In the new release I will launch 2 versions I think, one with all stuff and one minimalist for people who want install his device from scratch, only the minimum installed, so xbmc, etc... Will be optional and installed by the user.
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                I will look con it too, sorry but this week I am on vacations with my family and cleaning my mind of android green robots
                                Before leave home I got resolved the contact sync problem installing a new gapps. In the new release I will launch 2 versions I think, one with all stuff and one minimalist for people who want install his device from scratch, only the minimum installed, so xbmc, etc... Will be optional and installed by the user.
                                The following is important for AV mode: After flashing ROM at FIRST setting you can adjust a display by *+* and *-*. Farther after some actions in recovery you have not such an opportunity. How to decide the problem? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X