No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leolas (or anyone else that knows?) ok have an issue with 720 p tv and xbmc showing half screen it seems xbmc sees as 1080p? anyone know a work around for this type of issue its on leolas latest rom. its only in xbmc and because i dont have any 720 tv here can get test the fix. videos play fine in showbox. only xbmc affected tried changing mode ect and settings dont know what i missed?

regards.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Wow the release fixes for 109 look very good lots of fixes and tweeks!!! bravo.

signed Captian Obvious.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hat someone already installed Real Racing 3 on this release ?
        On the 1.1.0, it was installable, one the 1.2.0 it's now shown as not compatible. Seems curious.

Comment

Tronsmart TSM-01

Another question: I'm not able to power on the device (S89-H) with the Tronsmart TSM-01 AirMouse. Once started, the AirMouse is working as expected, even powering off, but power on doesn't work.
          Is there a trick to get it done ?

Comment

Hi Leolas

ok i had to re soder all the boxes that i had thats why every test was crap. pissed off that i had to but thats life lol. Finally seen the posts about the bad hdmi so all the boxes re done now 40 bucks for the gun and flux better then 160 shipping costs i quess. god dam all that wasted time. i never got any pixel issues in main screen and i tried the fix on one box and was like finally good screens in player so did them all now all clear video.

crap shoot. but i learned i can hold my hand steady for 30 seconds

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Will this rom be compatible to my box..thanks.model S82B 8G

Comment

I think so, but to be sure, try to get a copy of your stock firmware.
                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                My devices:
                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                Gearbest.com)
                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                  I think so, but to be sure, try to get a copy of your stock firmware.
                  Hello Leolas,
                  Can we expect a new version related to last stock firmware?
                  Thx.

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                    Hello Leolas,
                    Can we expect a new version related to last stock firmware?
                    Thx.
                    Yes, sure, as soon I can got some free time and access to the new SDK.
                    Now I am playing with the old rk3188 and the new rk3288 too but I will continue with the round box support. The round box is a very pretty good device and I know it can be improved yet.
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Yes, sure, as soon I can got some free time and access to the new SDK.
                      Now I am playing with the old rk3188 and the new rk3288 too but I will continue with the round box support. The round box is a very pretty good device and I know it can be improved yet.
                      Nice to hear that
                      So my new r28 3288 is waiting for your rom!

Comment

+1
                        +1

JM
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

1- there is one page on nova ..
                          2- until now paid apps in play store don't show up .
                          3- purchased apps in my play account ask me to purchase it again !
                          4- power off light become more shiny .

thank you ..

Comment

can i try leolas roms on vega s89? thanks for answer

Comment

Originally posted by alkalinia View Post
                              can i try leolas roms on vega s89? thanks for answer
                              yes

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                                yes
                                Thanks,just flashed my vega s 89, great ROM, a like mouse point

Comment

Working...
                                X