Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.1.0

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Ok, I will make an update package with it.
    Have the package now?

Comment

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
      Have the package now?
      Not yet, out of home for weekend.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Love seeing more rom makers

Hows the smoothness of the UI in stock it can be slightly stuttery at times?

Can't test at the moment since mine died and being rma
        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Hi Leolas, thanks a lot for this ROM. So far the best I could test on my S89-H device.
          I've edited the build.prop in order to show it as a VEGA S89-H again... Good so better. Better compatibility than the last Finless ROM in my opinion, and with the NOVA Launcher, really a good catch.

I was wondering if you know how to get a webcam working. I have an old logitech, working like a charm on my windows laptop, but doesn't seem to be detected at all on the Tronsmart. Is there any option to activate in order to get it work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
            Love seeing more rom makers

Hows the smoothness of the UI in stock it can be slightly stuttery at times?

Can't test at the moment since mine died and being rma
            Thanks is nice to see wasser, stane1983 and Bob making Roms, I always prefer a big variety of Roms. For me the ui is working great, and with nova launches is fast, very customizable and looks great. I use this launcher in all my android devices.

Originally posted by thirganor View Post
            Hi Leolas, thanks a lot for this ROM. So far the best I could test on my S89-H device.
            I've edited the build.prop in order to show it as a VEGA S89-H again... Good so better. Better compatibility than the last Finless ROM in my opinion, and with the NOVA Launcher, really a good catch.

I was wondering if you know how to get a webcam working. I have an old logitech, working like a charm on my windows laptop, but doesn't seem to be detected at all on the Tronsmart. Is there any option to activate in order to get it work ?
            Thanks, what is the webcam model, I included some drivers in the kernel, if the webcam is supported in Linux there is about 80% possibilities about it works in android.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hola Leolas, i have your rom installed and found 2 bugs that are also in finless rom and probably in the stock firmware too.

1. when i open people system app is empty, it is not syncing contacts. I checked in settings > accounts > google and all the checkboxes are checked. Tried manually syncing just in case and still nada.

With contacts not syncing the whatsapp app displays phone number instead of the contact's name so i don't know who's writting most of the time, also if i want to add a new contact, it can only be saved locally.

2. System notification sound is not working properly, when i'm in home launcher or settings and i get an app notification it doesn't sound but if i open other app then i can hear the notificationa sound.

3. when i select a system/phone ringtone/notification sound fom the list within sound settings NO SOUND is played .

Hopefully this basic issues be fixed soon and hope Oman and finless rread this aswell to find a solution.

TIA devs!

Comment

Thanks is nice to see wasser, stane1983 and Bob making Roms, I always prefer a big variety of Roms. For me the ui is working great, and with nova launches is fast, very customizable and looks great. I use this launcher in all my android devices.

Thanks, what is the webcam model, I included some drivers in the kernel, if the webcam is supported in Linux there is about 80% possibilities about it works in android.
                Great to hear and in a few weeks i may actually get to try it after they rma my defective unit

Comment

Seems 108k is out with fixes from all the rom makers..sweet work people.

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
                    Hola Leolas, i have your rom installed and found 2 bugs that are also in finless rom and probably in the stock firmware too.

1. when i open people system app is empty, it is not syncing contacts. I checked in settings > accounts > google and all the checkboxes are checked. Tried manually syncing just in case and still nada.

With contacts not syncing the whatsapp app displays phone number instead of the contact's name so i don't know who's writting most of the time, also if i want to add a new contact, it can only be saved locally.

2. System notification sound is not working properly, when i'm in home launcher or settings and i get an app notification it doesn't sound but if i open other app then i can hear the notificationa sound.

3. when i select a system/phone ringtone/notification sound fom the list within sound settings NO SOUND is played .

Hopefully this basic issues be fixed soon and hope Oman and finless rread this aswell to find a solution.

TIA devs!
                    Thanks for the feedback, I will take a look on them. I know some people use what's up in his tablets but you are the first one who i noticed use whatsup in the tvbox
                    Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
                    Seems 108k is out with fixes from all the rom makers..sweet work people.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...lease-Solution
                    Yes I noticed it, I will try to bring those improvements to this one also
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Look forward to it

Comment

Awsome news
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I will take a look on them. I know some people use what's up in his tablets but you are the first one who i noticed use whatsup in the tvbox

Yes I noticed it, I will try to bring those improvements to this one also

thanks.

i think it makes sense to open people app and see all your synced contacts in there, otherwise there is no reason to be kept in every firmware as it is useless and considered as bloatware.
                          the above and the sound issues are basic things that you expect to work out the box in any android device.

Comment

thanks.

i think it makes sense to open people app and see all your synced contacts in there, otherwise there is no reason to be kept in every firmware as it is useless and considered as bloatware.
                            the above and the sound issues are basic things that you expect to work out the box in any android device.
                            Yes, you are right.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

thanks.

You are correct about needing to sync contacts. After running into this problem several times, I created a Google contacts.vcf file from my Google website. Now every time I install a new rom, I just import this file into the people app and now I have all my contacts with information.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Leolass are you going to make a new rom based on the 108 release? I havent switched because i liked the feel and look of yours,

Quick question the screen saver photos are nice but is there a way to change these or are they part of the system? ill check and see what i can find but still a sweet rom
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X