• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait for V1.3.0

Comment

Re: [ROM] Beelink M8-S82 Round TV Box. Leolas V1.2.0

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      Hi Leolas

ok i had to re soder all the boxes that i had thats why every test was crap. pissed off that i had to but thats life lol. Finally seen the posts about the bad hdmi so all the boxes re done now 40 bucks for the gun and flux better then 160 shipping costs i quess. god dam all that wasted time. i never got any pixel issues in main screen and i tried the fix on one box and was like finally good screens in player so did them all now all clear video.

crap shoot. but i learned i can hold my hand steady for 30 seconds
      Thumbs up on you, that's a huge work!
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Maybe once next release we get new roms for m8 😆😆😆

I've tried the open electric ok I like but like the quick shot rom best. Kinda tie between your and bobs both awesome roms.... keep up the great work. Thanks again.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Last edited by manu81; 11-08-2014, 00:30.

Comment

Is Wii Remote working?

Can someone tell me how is this different from Finless 1.9 or Wasser 1.0.3?

Also, anyone tested whether the Wii remote works with this ROM?

Thanks.

Comment

remote controller support

i got this remote for 15$ and its perfect for this price.
              wondering could you add support in kernel like others.
              if you need some files to do that,pls let me know.

btw i assume last rom still has only cable connected ps3 controller support.

Comment

Originally posted by bdaman View Post
                Can someone tell me how is this different from Finless 1.9 or Wasser 1.0.3?

Also, anyone tested whether the Wii remote works with this ROM?

Thanks.
                I have quickly tested it. The will mote connects ok but works only with arrow buttons (probably more function buttons in games). Unfortunately it was not working as an air mouse pointing device, as I assumed.
                I will try more in the weekend and test with game.

Comment

Originally posted by orlie View Post
                  I have quickly tested it. The will mote connects ok but works only with arrow buttons (probably more function buttons in games). Unfortunately it was not working as an air mouse pointing device, as I assumed.
                  I will try more in the weekend and test with game.
                  Thank you for the response. If only the arrow buttons work, then it isn't very useful.

I am still wondering the benefits of wasser/leolas/stane's ROMs over finless. Can anyone enlighten me?

Comment

Hello

I have big problem.I have beelink M8B and flashed this rom.First make wipe data & factory reset in recovery and after that flashed rom.Now does not boot and i can't open recovery.After booting only i watch logo.
                    Any idea?Thanks and sorry my poor english.

Comment

Originally posted by kb_boy View Post
                      Hello

I have big problem.I have beelink M8B and flashed this rom.First make wipe data & factory reset in recovery and after that flashed rom.Now does not boot and i can't open recovery.After booting only i watch logo.
                      Any idea?Thanks and sorry my poor english.
                      I dont know what was wrong in the flash proccess, but you can restore the stock firmware following the steps in http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...read#post14664

Upgrade by TF card: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9s17kxrok8j4g9
                      How to upgrade FW By TF card:
                      1.Unzip the zip/rar file,and copy 3 files(105k4.zip,recovery.img,factory_update_param. aml) to TF card Root directory;
                      2.Plug in the TF card and Power line,then pressing the button in the AV hole,then press power button,then release button in the AV hole.
                      3.OK,it will be into update process.
                      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                      My devices:
                      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                      Gearbest.com)
                      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Thank you for answer,but i tried this method and i don't see difference.I uploaded video to see what I mean.
                        Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

How do I change the boot screen?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreLuizSF View Post
                            Use this program its free and easy.
                            There a boot screen change option two tabs to the right.

Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by kb_boy View Post
                              Thank you for answer,but i tried this method and i don't see difference.I uploaded video to see what I mean.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNRg...ature=youtu.be

Did you insert the sdcard?
                              -Format a microSD card to FAT32.
                              -Download and unzip: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9s17kxrok8j4g9
                              -You will got 3 files: recovery.img; kt200-ota-20150116 and factory_update_param. aml
                              -Copy them to the microSD
                              -Plug in the TF card and Power line,then pressing the button in the AV hole, be sure you heard a "click", then press power button,then release button in the AV hole
                              -It must enter into update process.

With it you will restore stock firmware.

My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)
                              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by AndreLuizSF View Post
                                You can change the bootanimation, but sorry you cant change the boot splash.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X