NEW - 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

I have had and heard of an issue where it just takes ages. Evo ROM on my old incredible S used to do it first app installed on a fresh flash.

I would just go back later and it would be fine an hour tops.

If you've already done that I'll have a think because I'm bored

Sent from my Infected V1.3 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Do you have the latest gapps ? This should be in the ROM but there could of been a problem somewhere

Flash the zip in CWM if you have it. If not a manual install would be a bit annoying

Comment

Of course you have CWM......

I can't find edit on tapatalk sorry dudes

Comment

Now i will re-flash it with this rom 900supersport 1.1 CWM Cube U30GT H newer version i hope that will fix the issue by the way thank you @deanfarnaby
          But i dont have much hope

Comment

Its probably your gapps. Then again my friend is using 1.0 and it works fine

Come back if 1.1 doesn't fix it

Comment

yeah 1.1 didnt work for me ok i gave up i cant fix it.

Comment

What time zone and regional settings do you use?
                900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  What time zone and regional settings do you use?
                  +2gmt moscow,athens,istanbul
                  what should i use?

Comment

I was just thinking it may be to do with region, either from the regional settings or from your service providers location.

Try GMT London Europe and see if things change.
                    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Try going in to app settings. All apps , Google play. Uninstall updates , clear cache

Let it re download the update , cross fingers

Comment

this is crazy i cant find a solution!!!why me

Comment

Originally posted by deanfarnaby View Post
                          Try going in to app settings. All apps , Google play. Uninstall updates , clear cache

Let it re download the update , cross fingers

I take it this didn't work if re flash didn't work......

Comment

unfortunatly nothing worked on my cube and the intresting thing is i put away my cube before i sleep and battery was about %40 when i wake up in the morning it was off and didnt come on it was dead when i put the charger it turned on.While its charging screen goes crazy you touch some where it goes another way )

So cube bad experience :/

Comment

Originally posted by ugrass View Post
                              unfortunatly nothing worked on my cube and the intresting thing is i put away my cube before i sleep and battery was about %40 when i wake up in the morning it was off and didnt come on it was dead when i put the charger it turned on.While its charging screen goes crazy you touch some where it goes another way )

So cube bad experience :/
                              Sounds like you have a bad battery if it dies around 40% - Mine first Cube did this at 30% ish.

The crazy touch screen is related to the charger not the tablet - The charger is producing a voltage accross the tablet - like an electro magnetic field. If you touch the metal strip around the outside of the tablet while plugged in the touch screen will work ok. I reccomend a new charger. Although I bought one from a recomended seller , supposed to be good quality chargers and it still has the problem. Many people have reported a new charger fixes this issue.

Did you get any further with the market problem?

Comment

Originally posted by deanfarnaby View Post
                                Sounds like you have a bad battery if it dies around 40% - Mine first Cube did this at 30% ish.

The crazy touch screen is related to the charger not the tablet - The charger is producing a voltage accross the tablet - like an electro magnetic field. If you touch the metal strip around the outside of the tablet while plugged in the touch screen will work ok. I reccomend a new charger. Although I bought one from a recomended seller , supposed to be good quality chargers and it still has the problem. Many people have reported a new charger fixes this issue.

Did you get any further with the market problem?

Market problem still continues,i cant download any thing.Whats worng i dont get it.
                                And the battery will it be fixed after charge?

Comment

Working...
                                X