No announcement yet.

NEW - 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, anybody has "mount usb" working in CWM?

Comment

Re: 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

I have tried that too and it didn't work for this roms's cwm. I also tried the standalone cwm posted on FMA and the usb mount works. Hopefully it get fixed soon.

Comment

Is the change log for this rom is as stated in OP? No other optimisation/tweaks?

I don't follow bob's finless roms for other devices so I don't know if there are tweaks that is included on all finless roms that is suppose to be understood.

Thanks.

Comment

Change log on first post is correct. The ROM is my work but relies on bobs cwm recovery, so any credit for the misc.img and recovery.img goes to him.

Currently the ROM gives you cwm, full ext4, root, de-bloat, English and two gigs app space.

I'm currently testing integration of market fixes and a few other bits and pieces and will be releasing a new version of the ROM soon, with further refinements to follow.

If you have a wish list then share and some may be included in future ROMs.
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by tablighs View Post
            That is usually a problem with the charger.. quite a number people had that issue and they change to a more quality charger.
            You were right, I tried it with a new charger (12v and 2000mA instead of 1500mA) and it works flawlessly

Thanks!

/edit:

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
            If you have a wish list then share and some may be included in future ROMs.
            I think it has already been asked before, but would it be possible to release the ROMs also as CWM-compatible .zip? Would make updating a lot more comfortable.
            Also: could you include Google Calendar & Talk in future releases? I was able to install the .apks i pulled from my Galaxy Nexus running CM10 and it works perfect.

Thank you & keep up the good work

Comment

I'll start compiling a wish list :-)

I don't think it's possible to update the kernel be cwm on rk3066. If I release an update based on the same kernel I'll look at a cwm release as well.
              900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

RK ROMs are a little different. Once you pull kernel out of recovery and boot and make it stand alone, CWM cannot update kernel.img. So while ROMs can be made as ZIPs and update that way, if the new ROM has a new kernel, it cant update the kernel.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Great fast rom. Thanks.

Comment

Youtube

Hi. Was anyone able to resolve the Youtube stop/start buffering issue yet? I'd love to know how you did it. It's the one thing that drives me crazy w/any of the JellyBean firmware's I've tried. It's got to be inherent to the app itself as it doesn't cache buffer inside Firefox or Browser's plug in..
                    BTW Supersport... Love your rooted ROM.. very nice indeed.

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

YouTube HD mode buffer problem has been there since JB was released from cube,unselect it and it should buffer fine. No fix so far unless you use ics then the fix is to revert to previous youtube app version which if used on JB will crash the app.

Comment

The fix is to use a old version of Youtube. I posted a link to it in the Yaundao forum. I will see if I can find it later.

Bob

Comment

Re: NEW - 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

I don't think that version works with JB.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Hi super sport
                            I have been using your ROM for a while now and was trying to get my gallery to sync with Google+ so flashed a gapps.zip with cwm which didn't do anything anyway since doing it my tab is going slow. I was wondering can I just reflash your ROM and keep my settings also when is the eta foe the new version

Comment

Hi guys!
                              Can 900supersport rooted ROM fix this?

Comment

Homeless, is that the stock ROM you have on that? Or did you flash something else?

If that is that way out of the box, you may have a bad wifi hardware?

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X