No announcement yet.

NEW - 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job with the ROM, I have flashed it successfully and it runs smoothly.
    But I notice on the readme file in the zip, it mention: "Yous should see Doing Lower Level Format, Total(16384)"
    But even after few restart of the program and tablet, it still only show total of 4096.

Another thing is somehow the tablet reformat my card from NTFS to FAT32, and deleting all my files in the process! The last thing that I was doing before realizing it have format my card is clearing dalvik cache and cache partition in CWM
    Last edited by xb360; 08-26-2012, 07:22.

Comment

Problems - Cube U30Gt-h Update

Hi, when I attempt to start the tablet with the Vol Down and Power button pressed it goes to " USB Mass Storage" and the PC is satisfied it has the required Mass storage drivers installed. I don't seem tp be able to get any further.
      I am a newbe so may well have done something wrong but think I have followed the ReadMe instructions correctly. Any help gratefully accepted.

Taa

Comment

Re: 900 Supersport rooted ROM for Cube U30GTH

Originally posted by xb360 View Post
        Nice job with the ROM, I have flashed it successfully and it runs smoothly.
        But I notice on the readme file in the zip, it mention: "Yous should see Doing Lower Level Format, Total(16384)"
        But even after few restart of the program and tablet, it still only show total of 4096.

Another thing is somehow the tablet reformat my card from NTFS to FAT32, and deleting all my files in the process! The last thing that I was doing before realizing it have format my card is clearing dalvik cache and cache partition in CWM
        Thanks 4096 is correct, I'll update the readme for the next release.

Sorry re card, I always remove before flashing. I'll get the first post updated.

Hope you enjoy running it.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by reiman View Post
          Hi, when I attempt to start the tablet with the Vol Down and Power button pressed it goes to " USB Mass Storage" and the PC is satisfied it has the required Mass storage drivers installed. I don't seem tp be able to get any further.
          I am a newbe so may well have done something wrong but think I have followed the ReadMe instructions correctly. Any help gratefully accepted.

Taa
          To get to flash mode with the tablet of you want vol + and power, not vol -.

I'll check the readme in case I have it wrong there.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

ROM Announced

900supersport,

I have announced and linked this thread on Slatedroid and Flashmyandroid as I think there are a large number of users who would be interested in coming over and playing with this. Well done to you, Finless and Team for getting CWM onto the Cube U30GT platform. I am downloading and will give feedback after I've had a chance to play with it some.

Ceptic

Comment

@tablights #10
              Thanks for enlightening me about swap partition.

@900supersport #15
              Once installed your rom is it possible to keep partition layout and make CWM to stay in place and change roms back and force by CWM's zip-install?
              If so, how can one transform either your rom or say Evo Prime into CWM's zip format for swapping?

These idea are coming to me from mobile phone experiences and I'm sorry if it sounds silly in this context.

Cheers
              Last edited by zuzmara; 08-26-2012, 12:50.

Comment

Thanks!

Many thanks for this custom rom.. I really appreciate the hard work put in to this. I have a question.. It seems that the last few dual core tablets I've checked out do not have Google Calendar installed. Is this an issue that can be resolved or is it deeper then that and there are some issues with running Calendar?
                Any way I can install this?? Maps and Calendar are two critical things I need to run on my tablet. Maps works great!. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated! thanks again..

Comment

Sorry not looked at Google calendar. Would be good to know if you find out how to get it sorted.

Can you access the calendar via the web?
                  900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by GenMasterB View Post
                    Many thanks for this custom rom.. I really appreciate the hard work put in to this. I have a question.. It seems that the last few dual core tablets I've checked out do not have Google Calendar installed. Is this an issue that can be resolved or is it deeper then that and there are some issues with running Calendar?
                    Any way I can install this?? Maps and Calendar are two critical things I need to run on my tablet. Maps works great!. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated! thanks again..
                    I just go to the play store and install the calendar. Android 4.1 jelly bean calendar by Tim Hurt.

Sent from my U30GT-H using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by GenMasterB View Post
                      You can install latest version from gapps or simply install thisversion from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ivers.calendar

Enviado desde mi U30GT-H usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

4093 Quadrant 7571 AnTuTu v2.9.1 32.61 Basemark ES 2.0 ( 5.44 FPS )Windmill , OFF-screen 720P

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                          Sorry not looked at Google calendar. Would be good to know if you find out how to get it sorted.

Can you access the calendar via the web?
                          I tried side-loading, but it asks me for gmail login as if my current login doesnt have a calendar. Both this Tablet and my Onda Dual Core are doing same thing and thought the Dual Core issue could be the culprit. But I dont know.. This one has drove me nuts..

Comment

multi touch in google earth

Flash this zip to get. Multi touch in Google earth works a treat not my work I got in from a galaxy s post
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rubensa View Post
                              You can install latest version from gapps or simply install thisversion from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ivers.calendar

Enviado desde mi U30GT-H usando Tapatalk 2
                              Thanks! I couldnt find that in the Play Store for anything.. I seached Calendar and everything BUT that link showed up. But it did need Google.Calendar.Sync.Adapter.apk installed as well. but that did work. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi 900Supersport, How to get into Recovery Mode when the tablet is off?

Comment

Working...
                                X