No announcement yet.

Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best ROM for Amlogic S802H Quad Core 2.0GHz Mali450 Octacore GPU 4K Video Android 4.4.2 2G 16G support dolby DTS

What is the best rom ROM for Amlogic S802H Quad Core 2.0GHz Mali450 Octacore GPU 4K Video Android 4.4.2 2G 16G support dolby DTS?

Comment

Does anyone know how to unroot, because there are apps that need the TV box not rooted to play. I tried full unroot from the SuperSU app but it sticks at "unistalling, please wait" and does nothing, so I have to close the TV box
      Last edited by takislemon; 11-12-2014, 19:10.

Comment

can you add t8 firmware in rom get clock front box working please

Comment

t8 firmware https://mega.co.nz/#F!jwcDQTJS!W6K6Vz-Ez1RrzSloOf1hww please update you rom cos i love it more clean

Comment

Finless, is it possible to allow multicast for iptv in your rom as Leolas did for http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...IPTV-multicast R89 devices?

Comment

Originally posted by exander View Post
              Finless, is it possible to allow multicast for iptv in your rom as Leolas did for http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...IPTV-multicast R89 devices?
              It's a kernel issue so a custom kernel would be needed. I am not a kernel guy for AML. Beelink will need to make a new kernel to support this.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                It's a kernel issue so a custom kernel would be needed. I am not a kernel guy for AML. Beelink will need to make a new kernel to support this.

Bob
                Thank you Bob ! It seems that udp multicast has been enabled in kernel starting from 108k rom. Sorry for disturbing you.

Comment

Hello, I am writing again about a problem i am having with my tvbox. In some apps - games from playstore I just can't click on start or menu button. Although the mouse pointer moves it doesn't click. I tried for example zynga poker, frozen free fall and temple run 2. I used both stock remote control and my mele f10 deluxe. Can anyone download and install one of these apps and try them out. Currently I'm using finless rom and previously I tried the stock rom, both with no luck. A friend here said that it is a remote control issue but I am not so sure. Maybe it's key mapping or a bug to be fixed on the upcoming rom.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_nous View Post
                    Hello, I am writing again about a problem i am having with my tvbox. In some apps - games from playstore I just can't click on start or menu button. Although the mouse pointer moves it doesn't click. I tried for example zynga poker, frozen free fall and temple run 2. I used both stock remote control and my mele f10 deluxe. Can anyone download and install one of these apps and try them out. Currently I'm using finless rom and previously I tried the stock rom, both with no luck. A friend here said that it is a remote control issue but I am not so sure. Maybe it's key mapping or a bug to be fixed on the upcoming rom.
                    They are touch only games & they have never worked on a tv box & never will work unless you have a touch screen,So there is nothing wrong with the rom its the games they are not made to work with a mouse
                    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

This will work for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                        They are touch only games & they have never worked on a tv box & never will work unless you have a touch screen,So there is nothing wrong with the rom its the games they are not made to work with a mouse
                        But I have seen at least temple run 2 working in tv boxes!

Comment

Could be, BUT at which box, with which controller and last but not least with which tool (e.g. sixaxis app to control touch games with ps3 controller which doesn't work at amlogic devices)...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

The only way I can think of you seeing temple run 2 being played is via screen mirroring.
                            See temple run is a touch & tilt control game,, you can get round the touch issue with the tin core app setting mouse click to touch hybrid pointer that will get mouse click working previding touch is built into the rom witch it is now in most roms..Now for the bad news As far as i no there is now way to get tilt controll working witch is needed to play temple run, there is no gyroscope in a ps3 controller nor a xbox controller

Comment

As I said before I also have a mele f10 deluxe airmouse which has a gyroscope function called game mode. Mele tv boxes work with games using this remote, but it doesn't in other tv boxes. I've already complained about this fraud in mele's forum, because in their product specifications they claim that it works. They responded that they will sometime create an apk that enables the gyro function in other tv boxes too. So it's definitely a software issue. Just mele doesn't care about their other tv box clients. My thought is that you don't need to have a gyroscope function to play for example zynga poker. That is a fw issue of the tv boxes. Tin core app is quite difficult to understand, especially for beginners. I tried it but was confused how to use it. Thank you all for your help.

Comment

As I said before I also have a mele f10 deluxe airmouse which has a gyroscope function called game mode. Mele tv boxes work with games using this remote, but it doesn't in other tv boxes. I've already complained about this fraud in mele's forum, because in their product specifications they claim that it works. They responded that they will sometime create an apk that enables the gyro function in other tv boxes too. So it's definitely a software issue. Just mele doesn't care about their other tv box clients. My thought is that you don't need to have a gyroscope function to play for example zynga poker. That is a fw issue of the tv boxes. Tin core app is quite difficult to understand, especially for beginners. I tried it but was confused how to use it. Thank you all for your help.
                                I don't have the mele f10 deluxe airmouse so im in the dark rely but i would of thought if touch & tilt works with that remote in certain roms dev's should be able to get it working in other roms but thats just a guess

Comment

Working...
                                X