Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that's what I want to do but I've had some probs in the past with xbmc

Comment

Can I use this rom also on the Mbox S82B?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pinocan View Post
        Can I use this rom also on the Mbox S82B?

Thanks
        You sure can..
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8 & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Finless, is any reason for Bell TV Work in Other Roms and not on yours? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post238998
          Last edited by tiguy82; 10-21-2014, 00:13.

Comment

Same problem of non-ended boot animation.

I've updated from 1.8 and after finish burning the first screen shown and then when the Filness ROM/Freaktab.com animation shown its just stuck there for long long time.
            tried to REFASH (3 times).
            tried to wipe data : same.

Now I installed 1.9 : there everything looks grate exept one thing : every reboot the device is wiped data and back to new .

before i'm going to invest more time - is there an option to fix one of these problems?

Comment

Maybe you still have the sdcard inserted and it automatically flash the rom every restart?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
                Maybe you still have the sdcard inserted and it automatically flash the rom every restart?
                a. no I take it out (and even so - i was supposed to see the android animation of flashing..)
                b. after a few times i re flash the 2.0 but i checked the wipes checkboxes in the update app.
                finnaly its looks to works fine and eve after reboot.

thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bouhady View Post
                  I've updated from 1.8 and after finish burning the first screen shown and then when the Filness ROM/Freaktab.com animation shown its just stuck there for long long time.
                  tried to REFASH (3 times).
                  tried to wipe data : same.

Now I installed 1.9 : there everything looks grate exept one thing : every reboot the device is wiped data and back to new .

before i'm going to invest more time - is there an option to fix one of these problems?
                  +1 i have that problem after i reset to factory finless 2.0 no way to fix that

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                    +1 i have that problem after i reset to factory finless 2.0 no way to fix that
                    as i said , i don't know what helped at the end but this is the way i pass through until it was fixed:

1. burn 2.0. (endless animation )
                    2. reburn from recovery (tooth pin reset without the aml file). (still endless animation )
                    3. reburn again. (still endless animation)
                    4. burn 1.9 from recovery. the boot finish well and the system goes up BUT new problem shown : its hard reset every boot (all new apps/settings deleted every reboot).

5. from "Update app" (in 1.9) - flash 2.0 BUT check both wipe checkboxes (data+media).

done. (at least for me).

Comment

What xbmc do you advice me ? Can you link me? Thanks

Comment

Edit: well according to resolution changer I am at 1080p. Icons, wifi symbol, etc are all rather fuzzy..

Maybe a stupid question but how do I change the resolution to 1080p? In the stock tronsmart launcher there is an option, not in settings though where it is with 4.2.2.

Everything is looking to be at 720p no matter what I change.

Comment

you can find it in the mbox settings under display.

Comment

Originally posted by Genem View Post
                            you can find it in the mbox settings under display.
                            Ah yeah that's what I was meaning by stock tronsmart one, didnt know what it was called. It is set to 1080p and a resolution changing app states its currently 1080p......yet it looks slightly shitty....is that just Android?

The finless rom image on boot looks clean and crisp, better than any image in actual android...

Comment

What does your TV or monitor say? If it's 1080p than that's it.

Comment

Bob this will work with mx3 2g 8g right? And I was told that ur roms have better wifi?

Comment

Working...
                                X